You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Uzbekistan :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Uzbekistan: Page 1
The Jacket by Gemma
One day I was sleeping at my cousin's house. Me and my cousin got really bored so we went and sat with her brother's girlfriend. We sat in her bedroom and she got a catalogue out, she started telling us what she wanted in her new house. When all of a sudden my cousin came out with "do you know what,...
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country