You are here: Directories :: Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels :: Countries :: Australia :: Page 1
Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from Australia: Page 1
Toowong Cemetery officially opened in 1875. One hundred and thirty-two years later it is the largest cemetery in Queensland. Covering almost 250 acres, it is the burial place of 120, 000 souls - some famous, some infamous. Spread over the hills and steep slopes are tens of thousands of gravestones, ...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person