You are here: Directories :: Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels :: Countries :: Australia :: Page 1
Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from Australia: Page 1
Toowong Cemetery officially opened in 1875. One hundred and thirty-two years later it is the largest cemetery in Queensland. Covering almost 250 acres, it is the burial place of 120, 000 souls - some famous, some infamous. Spread over the hills and steep slopes are tens of thousands of gravestones, ...
Search this site:
- My Family's Haunted House
- Paranormal Phenomena At Railway Track
- Mysterious Occurrence At A Local Church
- Has This Pair Of Earrings Provoked A Haunting?
- The "polterguest"
- "imaginary" Friend
- Was It A Ghost Or A Kapre?
- The Drain Chaser
- Dad Will Not Vacate His House
- Paranormal Encounters In Gettysburg Part 2