You are here: Directories :: Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels :: Countries :: Australia :: Page 1
Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from Australia: Page 1
Toowong Cemetery officially opened in 1875. One hundred and thirty-two years later it is the largest cemetery in Queensland. Covering almost 250 acres, it is the burial place of 120, 000 souls - some famous, some infamous. Spread over the hills and steep slopes are tens of thousands of gravestones, ...
Search this site:
- Disturbing Audio Evidence
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree