You are here: Directories :: Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels :: Countries :: Australia :: Page 1
Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from Australia: Page 1
Toowong Cemetery officially opened in 1875. One hundred and thirty-two years later it is the largest cemetery in Queensland. Covering almost 250 acres, it is the burial place of 120, 000 souls - some famous, some infamous. Spread over the hills and steep slopes are tens of thousands of gravestones, ...
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country