Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from Louisiana, United States: Page 1
"Everybody, dead or alive, comes back to New Orleans. If people can't come back in their lifetime, they come back when they are dead". - Andrei Codrescu Join Free Tours by Foot as darkness envelops the city and we explore the haunted history of the New Orleans' most spooked d...
GHOST & VAMPIRE TOUR Meets nightly 8:15pm Toulouse Royale Gifts 601 Royal Street Our GHOST & VAMPIRE tour combines the ancient art of storytelling with historical documentation to provide an eerie evening walk of suspense into the dark edges of the historic French Quarter. Discover...
Join your tour guide, co-founder, and lead investigator of the New Orleans Ghost Hunters, David Laville, as he takes you on a 90 minute walking tour through the most concentrated area of paranormal activity in the French Quarter. You will journey to the scenes of infamous duels, cold-blooded murders...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort