Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from West Virginia, United States: Page 1
Haunted and Historic Guyandotte Tours offers several different tours throughout the year of Guyandotte, Huntington, WV's oldest and most historic district. Tours are FREE of charge and in addition to the wonderful storytelling and historical information, there's always a surprise or tw...
Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston, WV This is one of the most haunted places on earth! Footsteps, doors slamming, shadow figures and disembodied voices fill the halls. It was declared haunted by TAPS in 2008 and Ghost Adventures in 2009. TALA was featured on Ghost Hunter's Academy and Pa...
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country