Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from West Virginia, United States: Page 1
Haunted and Historic Guyandotte Tours offers several different tours throughout the year of Guyandotte, Huntington, WV's oldest and most historic district. Tours are FREE of charge and in addition to the wonderful storytelling and historical information, there's always a surprise or tw...
Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston, WV This is one of the most haunted places on earth! Footsteps, doors slamming, shadow figures and disembodied voices fill the halls. It was declared haunted by TAPS in 2008 and Ghost Adventures in 2009. TALA was featured on Ghost Hunter's Academy and Pa...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person