Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from West Virginia, United States: Page 1
Haunted and Historic Guyandotte Tours offers several different tours throughout the year of Guyandotte, Huntington, WV's oldest and most historic district. Tours are FREE of charge and in addition to the wonderful storytelling and historical information, there's always a surprise or tw...
Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston, WV This is one of the most haunted places on earth! Footsteps, doors slamming, shadow figures and disembodied voices fill the halls. It was declared haunted by TAPS in 2008 and Ghost Adventures in 2009. TALA was featured on Ghost Hunter's Academy and Pa...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort