You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Boy At 1:00 Am

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy At 1:00 Am

 

The night of Halloween my sister and I thought is would be fun to mess with the Ouija Board. What a bad idea. As the board was glowing green, our fingers moved across to different letters to spell freighting words. We were talking to a little boy, maybe 7 or 8 years old. The only sentence that made sense was please help. The hair on the back of my neck was standing up. I have never been so scared in my entire life.

After we said our goodbyes, my sister and I decided to go to bed. It took a very long to fall asleep. Those words kept playing over and over again in my head. I finally dosed off an hour later. Only a few hours later I was awaked by a terrible nightmare. Drenched in sweat and shaking I crept down the hallway trying not to wake my parents up. Down the long, dark hallway, I went to get some water

The kitchen was down stairs rear the den and kind of isolated from the other room in the house. The water was ice cold and refreshing. As I was putting my glass in the sink, I heard a muffled laugh. I looked at the clock and I showed 1:00 in the morning. I found it to be very strange and uneasy. The voice that I heard sounded young. Probably my little sister could be up or sleep talking.

I walked down towards her room, opened the squeaky door and found everything as normal as can be. Christy was sound asleep in her bed. It must have been all in my head. I closed her door and headed back upstairs. It was a chilly night so I thought the heat could be turned up a few degrease. When I took that first step in the living room, my heart stopped right then and there leaning against the door frame was something that I never seen in my life. It was a very dark figure. It was the boy. He was small, dressed in raggedy clothes and also a hat. Then he smiled. I closed my eyes, I couldn't breath, I was in shock. When I opened them again he was gone. My heart was racing and my breathing was rapid. What just happened?

Well I know where the laughing came from and when I told my mom and sister the next morning, they were speechless. Since that night I never saw him again. How did he die? Why was he here? Could I really help him? All questions I wish I could find answers to.

Still to this day I get Goosebumps even thinking about it.

Other hauntings by tykenbay716

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tykenbay716, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kenichi_Taro (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
You're in trouble. This is a Ouija Demon. I screwed with a ouija once, and I regret it. To get rid of one is NOT a simple task. There are a few requirements.
1) You must be pure of heart, more or less.
2) You must still have the board you summoned the spirit with.
3) You must stay severly apathetic during the ritual.
4) You must have a strong will.
If you match all the requirements, move the counter on the board to "GOOD BYE", place a cloth on it so you can't see the board, and burn it. Bury the ashes as deep as possible. And as far away from home as possible. Be warned -- If you accidently uncover the ashes, you don't want to know what'll happen.
P.S. If you don't match the requirements, like me, have a friend who does and is unafraind (VERY hard to find), or someone you REALLY don't like (I mean someone you don't like who doesn't match the requirements -- The spirit will move to them, but leave you alone) do this for you.
Anjoubelle (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-20)
First things first... I just came across a story in this website... A woman wished to mess around with the Ouija board. I will repeat this for your benefit OUIJA BOARDS spell BAD IDEA! You may have unwittingly let in something demon like into your house. PLEASE PEOPLE OUIJA BOARDS ARE NOT A TOY!
Then again it was Halloween and you could have been dreaming... Little kids tend to be over-imaginative, then again they are more open to the paranormal. It could have been either real or imagined but please don't ever do that again. Ouija boards destroyed my aunt's life. I wouldn't wish her suffering on anyone.
Angellicaly (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
I think you just freaked yourself out with that ouija board! You went to sleep thinking about it so you had bad dreams! So when you woke up so fast that you did not give yourself time to snap out of it! And so your mind made up something to go with your ouija board happening. I think evern if your home don't have ghosts the ouija board well say you do!

Keep on keeping on! 😉
brooklynbaby97 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
haterandloverofghosts.
You don't really want to tell her to pray for the spirit, becuase she didn't tell us if he laughed evily and an evil smile. When he said help me, he could possibly be a demon trying to trick you, never trust ouija board unless you are highly professional. 😐
haterandloverofghosts (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
This sounds like a lonely and troubled spirit. Maybe it needs to be directed to the lights. It said "please help." You should pray for it.

Wish you the best 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: