You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: College Dorm: Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares

Real Ghost Stories

College Dorm: Sleep Paralysis, Nightmares

 

I was staying in an old dorm located in an old university in Quezon City (clue: 100 years). One night, I was sleeping in my bed when I felt like my entire body couldn't move, and I knew I was experiencing sleep paralysis because that had happened to me before. It was just like I was awake. I was aware of everything in the room and their location except that I couldn't move.

I looked towards the window, and I saw a man with a baseball cap on his head. He was wearing a dark-colored shirt, and I saw him looking at me angrily. At this point, I was scared to death and trying to force myself to wake up, all the time he was staring at me, he was so angry and he pointed his finger at me, and then slammed his fist against the window. I saw that he left briefly, only to reappear at the window and point at me and slam his fist against the window again.

At breakfast the next morning, I told my roommates about what happened to me the night before. Then, Roommate 1 asked, was he wearing a dark shirt and a baseball cap? I got freaked out, and said yes, he did, and she told me that the same thing had happened to her the week before. The scariest and creepiest part was when our Roommate 2 and 3 also experienced that angry man/entity. Roommate 2's experience was a week before Roommate 1, and Roommate 3, a week before Roommate 1's.

Other hauntings by 50ftqueen

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 50ftqueen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

merlin (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
ghost, maybe? Spirit, maybe? Or maybe a warning to get out of the house because some real person is spying on all the house's tennants behaviour... There are lots of unknown and mysteries in the world. Angels included.:)
Scare_tactics (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Was he an apparition or a ghostly creature? If it was a man, then it might be someone trying to scare you guys I guess. Just check if you any of your room-mates had former enemies or ex-boyfriends.
50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-05)
hi zander, I googled that story on Teresita Basa, I got chills just reading the articles on her.
50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-05)
hi dan, as far as I can remember, I was the only one with sleep paralysis, all my other roommates just dreamt of the man at the window. Each girl described him exactly as I saw him. And they couldn't have made it up either, we all shared our dreams/experiences for the first time that morning.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-04)
Are you sure this was even a ghost? Is it possible it could have been an intruder perhaps? I am also wondering did your room mates all experince sleep paralysis at the time this occured?

Thank you

Dan
Zander (7 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-03)
Name spelling correction: Teresita Basa, with an "e" after the 'r' in Teresita, not an "a".
Zander (7 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-01)
Correction, the nurse with whom Terasita Basa's spirit communicated was also a native of the Phillipines, not India, as one source which I found on the case just before posting reported. That nurse's name was Remy Chua.
Zander (7 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-01)
Very scary. I wonder why this ghost is so angry? It sounds like you don't stay there anymore. I'm glad.

The Phillipines is full of spirit activity, yes? We have a fascinating case here in the states where a young nurse from the Phillipines communicated with another nurse, a native of India, I believe, at the hospital in Chicago where they both worked... After her death. She named her killer and told them how to find evidence to convict him.

If you're interested, the Phillipine nurse's name was Terasita Basa.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: