You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: "nightmare Whispers: A Midnight Revelation"

Real Ghost Stories

"nightmare Whispers: A Midnight Revelation"

 

I am not sure if I should be sharing this but here I am. The following incident took place on 17th January at night. The time is probably something between 2-4am. I am a very light sleeper. I have spent countless nights being awake just because of simple sounds. For example if someone sleeping in the other room snores or changes sides I can easily tell. So I have suffered a lot because of this.

Now back to my story.

I woke up in the middle of the night, it was a chilly night and I had a very heavy blanket on me. I slept with my younger siblings (a brother and a sister) who are heavy sleepers. I realized my blanket was almost near my waist so I brought it in close, covering half of my face. Just then I heard someone whisper. I was almost 100% sure that it was my father's voice but there again it wasn't. I froze for a moment and listened carefully. The first time I was half asleep so I couldn't focus on the sound but I was wide awake now. All my senses are knife-edged sharp. I can hear the mosquitoes outside my mosquito-net. And just then the second whisper came and I clearly heard it. The words were 'Dao, Dao, Dao, Dao, Dao' which means 'give' in English. I was so shocked and scared that I totally forgot to breath. It felt like the voice was just above my head. As if this wasn't enough the next few hours were insufferable. I felt like I was taken somewhere where I wasn't allowed. I can't explain the feeling but if felt like my body was here and soul was taken somewhere else.

I am sorry but I just can't explain my situation any better. I was totally aware that something was happening to me but all I could do was stay still and shiver.

I haven't shared this with anyone yet. So I am posting it here.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, K_ATS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

MsTea (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-22)
I second the sleep paralysis.

I have suffered different types; from just not being able to move, to feeling like there is someone in the room with me, to feeling like am literally being attacked.

...Or, it could be something more sinister that wanted you to give up your soul.
Any weird occurances just before this experience?

Keep a diary next to your bed, so when things like this happen you write them down immediately. That could help.

P.s - when sleep paralysis hits me, I often pray, and if that doesn't work, I swear the beaver out of whatever is attacking me... Or, you could just relax, control your breathing and ride the wave.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+1
3 months ago (2024-01-28)
KATS, You must be so afraid, you poor thing.
I'm not saying it is, but it sounds a bit like sleep paralysis.
Different cases, different types of sleep paralysis. Here's a link that will help you understand about sleep paralysis and hopefully help you rise above all this
Https://www.sleepcycle.com/sleep-paralysis/understanding-sleep-paralysis/#:~:text=Other%20people%20may%20experience%20an,can%20occur%20during%20sleep%20paralysis.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
3 months ago (2024-01-27)
Were you awake when you felt like your soul was being "taken"? And do you know where it was taken to? I don't understand how that happened especially if you were awake anyway... Whatever that was, I wonder what it wanted you to give.
Spooderman (1 stories) (12 posts)
+4
3 months ago (2024-01-26)
Hey there. I just wanted to say that I'm a Bangladeshi kid as well. So I would highly recommend reciting surah Baqarah in the house. Just try it for at least a day. InshaAllah whatever was whispering, good or bad will stop its activities.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+3
3 months ago (2024-01-26)
Welcome to YGS. The monster/ghost under the bed got cold too, I suppose.

I'm just wondering, since I do not see this addressed in your experience, how do you know it was not your dad? Was he ought of town, perhaps.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: