You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bambi Needed To Pee Badly... And So She Did

Real Ghost Stories

Bambi Needed To Pee Badly... And So She Did

 

This happened during my tour of duty as an Information Officer for the Office of the Press Secretary in Malacanang Palace in Manila.

As I said in my previous story, The Ball, there were several of us Information Officer from attached bureaus and agencies of the former office of the Press Secretary who were detailed to Malacanang Palace for our tour of duty.

We were assigned to work at the Arlegui Mansion on Arlegui Street, a stone-throw away from the Palace compound. We were also assigned our sleeping quarters at the right tower of the building.

Every now and then, especially on paydays, Hazel, Zorayda, and I would go to the nearby SM branch to shop, watch a movie and have a good time off. We especially relish these time offs whenever we were assigned for the morning shift (6am to 2pm) so we can all go back at around 8 in the evening and sleep until 5:30 am, just before our shift starts.

It was during one of these time offs, while we were inside a movie house, when Hazel received an urgent call from her boyfriend, Jason. The guy was royally pissed. He was asking her why she called him just then, crying and begging for a cool off on their relationship. He also asked why she was saying goodbye, as if she was going away.

The boyfriend, Jason, was in the middle of a meeting just then, and the supposed call threw him out of focus. Luckily, he managed to keep his act together, so the rest of his meeting went well. He said he called as soon as his client left, and there he was, demanding for an explanation.

Hazel insisted that she made no such call, and that she had been with Zorayda and me, watching a movie and munching on some popcorn.

Jason was still not convinced. He instructed her to wait for him. After 20 minutes or so, Jason met us at Jollibee, a fast food at the SM mall. Zorayda and I ordered some colas, french fries and some budget meals while the lovers, Hazel and Jason, discussed the call.

Jason insisted it was Hazel, as he could never mistake her voice for another.

After we've finished our meal, we decided to go back to our office in Arlegui Mansion.

We found Bambi inside the office. It was 7:30, and the other staff was out taking a quick dinner. As soon as we walked in, Bambi looked at us strangely, as if she had seen a ghost.

Then she peed through her pants, all too suddenly.

It was amusing, at first. Then she started crying.

As soon as she was calm, she apologized for the mess, and then explained to us that she had really wanted to pee badly and had been waiting for Hazel to step out of the bathroom.

According to her story, Hazel had supposedly walked into the office shortly before 6 pm and used the office phone to call her boyfriend, Jason. She was talking softly, so Bambi, nor the rest who were there at that time, could make out what she was saying. Bambi did say that Hazel cried a bit during the phone conversation.

After a while, the other staff excused themselves so they could grab a quick dinner. Bambi had given them money so they could buy some for her. As soon as they left, Hazel allegedly put the receiver down and cried some more.

Bambi said she and Hazel talked, but Hazel was rambling on and on, and she wasn't making any sense at all. Then, Hazel excused herself and went to the comfort room. And as far as Bambi was concerned, Hazel had been in there for the last fifteen minutes. She was shocked to see Hazel walk in with us.

Out of curiosity, Zorayda and I went with Hazel to check the comfort room. Of course it was empty.

When the other staff arrived, they confirmed Bambi's story. They said there was something off with Hazel but that they couldn't quite put their finger on it, and that she talked in near whisper. That night, Bambi borrowed some of Zorayda's clothes and washed her own pee stained pants and underwear in the sink. That was the first and the last time she stayed overnight in the office. She barely slept a wink.

Other hauntings by clarencetuvera

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, clarencetuvera, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

mamoii (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-31)
same thing happened to the sister of my best friend, kathleen... The story goes this way... Kathleen and I were first year high school and her sister was 4th year high school that time... Kathleen arrived in school without her sister because her sister was sick... So keem (her sister) stayed at their house... At recess time,,, mitchell foster and other classmates of keem went to kathleen and asked her where her sister was... Kathleen said that her sister was at their house... Sick... Mitchell and his friends were shocked... They insisted that they saw keem arrived at their classroom... With her bag... And she even attended the first 2 periods of their class before recess... According to mitchell and his friends... They did even had small chit chat with that keem (fake)... But she disapeared during recess... The truth is... Keem was not at school that time...
luce (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
Did you take pictures, too? I live 15 minutes away from the Palace but I doubt if anyone would let me in to take pictures T__T.
clarencetuvera (7 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
blue_raven80 - my tour of duty in the palace ended in 2006, and that was the last time I saw Hazel. Last I heard from the grapevine, she and Jason are now married and have a wonderful baby boy.

Javelina - the Palace is crawling with a lot of things, I can tell you that: the least of which are the paranormal activities. (sigh) I wish all of them ghosts would suddenly haunt those politicians in there and give them the fright that would change their perspective of things, especially of the life beyond, divine justice and the reality of karma!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Hello Clarence,
I've read your previous stories also and I like your style of writing. I enjoy reading your stories and I'm especially becoming a fan of the experiences you've had at the Malacanang Palace. That place seems to be crswling with paranormal activity!
I'd have to say that Hazel seems to have a good old fashioned Doppleganger, a very contrary one to boot. What convinced me was the fact that this Doppleganger actually conversed with the other employees at the palace, not just Hazel's botfriend over the phone. Plus Bambi's reaction at seeing Hazel walk through the door with you was not something a person does to play a prank on others.
Another great story, thank you for sharing it with us. Hope there will be more soon!
😊
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
I know the place you are telling in the story. It was a very old building and in my opinion, hazel has a doppelganger following her. It is scary, though. Was Hazel and her boyfriend fixed everything?

vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
This whole "pee" thing to me is more disturbing than anything else. It's written like a fetish. Ick! There's something hinky about this one.
clarencetuvera (7 stories) (41 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
redphx - it does have that effect, doesn't it. Just by looking at its picture even creeps people out. Like the whole mansion is alive, and angry, and threatening. But its a huge mansion, and the architectural design is fab. The original owners, the Laperal family, never said anything about the house being the site of an old tragedy.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
I googled the mansion and I don't like it one bit. It makes me sick to look at it. Now I have to go rest my eyes.
clarencetuvera (7 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
KimSouthO

I'm male, and I was 33 when I got detailed to the Arlegui Mansion. You can google it for photos. If you have psychic abilities, maybe you can find things out just by looking at its picture. You will immediately notice the left and the right towers of the said building. And as you will see, it is surrounded by trees. It sits in the middle of a lush garden.
clarencetuvera (7 stories) (41 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
The day when I reported for duty at that mansion, an employee who had been there for more than a year did say that I'd soon find my stay in the office to be quite entertaining. I guess she was referring to the ghostly encounters. We did discuss these occurrences with those who had been in the office longer, and they didn't act surprise. Not even a bit.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
I loved both of your stories regarding your stay at this mansion. Wow! Talk about having some strange occurances! About how old were you and your work mated when these things occured? Do you know if the persons that inhabit the space now have occurances? The reason I am asking is there is a theory that poltergeist activity as well as doppleganger activity happens to you adults/teens with the energy that they give off, and that this happens more with females. I am wondering if it is the house, the land or the persons who may have brought about the activity.

Which ever it is/was, I would love to read more of your occurances,

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: