You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Not A Robber Not A Thief

Real Ghost Stories

Not A Robber Not A Thief

 

Paranormal? Unexplainable?

I have my shares of experiences and these kinds of things have happened to me once. Good thing I was too young and innocent to be afraid but the memory is still fresh.

I was 3 years old; a Filipino born on not so wealthy family. Back in my grand mothers house, from Monday to Saturday every one would go to work and since I'm the only sibling I was left alone; they would only leave me some food enough for me to eat until my parents come back from work (usually 4-5 PM), they would lock the doors and teach me were to exit in the bath room the window is open, in case of emergency all you have to do is get a plastic chair and climb through the window, that's what my aunt said. Our house is located at the area which we call Dhawis small jungle like area, my rough estimate it is about 7 kilometers square and full of large trees wild plants and animals, but the residence be-leave there's something more...

I have proven their belief to be strongly true, one day I woke up alone (as the usual) in my grand fathers room, my back flat on the bamboo made bed and my right arm hanging on the edge of the bed. Everything was so quiet except from a very sharp laughter as if it's almost like a giggling... Voice from hell! When I look at the side of my bed there I saw It. It was roughly 2 foot tall its body was covered with its own hair all I can see is its eyes, it was all black. Its smile almost split its head in half (the lips reaches the end of the face whenever it smiles) its mouth was full of tiny pointed teeth it.

To my big surprise it reach out its hands and pinch my arm, then it made that sound once more, the giggling sound that until now sends chills down my spine whenever I recall it. Because of drowsiness I wasn't able to react at the situation all I did was ask how it got in and where it came from, then it slowly pointed its finger down. When I move to sit down it was alarmed, it ran away and pass trough the wall which leads to our back yard. How ironic I'm more terrified now than I was before. My parents where very worried about the bruises on my left and right arm. After that, chaos in the family started, every one was so angry about something. Then one day a priest was invited to re bless or house from then on I haven't seen it ever again...

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 105Tazrael, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

HappySpirit (187 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
I didn't mean to imply that leaving a child that young alone is right. Just that this part of the story - given the geographical location - is believable.
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
Whether the story is factual I cannot say (and that is ultimately true of all these stories), but lexhia is right - in 3rd world countries things run differently; leaving a small child to fend for himself would not be unusual. No money for day care and all the adults have to work. And you can teach a 3 year old where the food is and how to get out of the house safely, especially if the child is closer to 4 years of age. Children that age understand basics. Finally, as far as remembering events from that age, I have a memory of my childhood swingset arriving and my dad erecting it and making sure the legs were encased in cement so the swingset didn't topple. I got the set for my 3rd birthday.
plmchl_san (1 stories) (12 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
hi guys,

The author being left alone could be a possibility as we are in the philippines (crazier things could have happened). What if do find puzzling is that he could remember this, he was what, 3 years old? And he was "born from a not-so wealthy familY" meaning nutrition was not good, hence, memory retention as well. That's the only reason why I'm not buying into this.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
Absolutely unbelievable that a 3 year old would be left unsupervised, be able to be self sufficient enough to survive in such conditions, and have such a detailed and vivid memory of any occurrence happening at that age.

I agree with granny, jav and badjuujuu on this one!
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
you said that you were filipino... Did you grow up there in the philipines? (sorry if I spelled it wrong)
Zeo (15 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
"Lol?" Is my reaction to this story.

If you wanted anyone to believe you, you should not have exagerated how young you were when telling us you were left alone at a young age. 3 years old? These days, most kids can barely walk properly at that age let alone feed themselves.

Okay, sure. There's a chance your story could be considerably genuine; but all your exagerated parts screws that over I'm afraid.

In future, don't exagerated, or, if it is the case, don't post fake stories.

Zeo
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
Chucking Ye Olde Blankie on this one. You lived with your parents, grandparents, and at least one aunt, and out of that many adults in the house, no one ever got days off during the week to babysit? Not one single grown up thought it might be kind of irresponsible to leave a three year old all by himself?
Yeah, no, not buying this.
Happy hauntings.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
105Tazrael,
I'm glad you took my advice and posted your story where everyone could read it.
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to say that I completely agree with zzgranny. I also share the same concerns. It is a wonder you lived through your childhood to grow up and tell us about it.

Jav
Madyrina (68 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
Wow, what an awful experience. I don't know which is worse; that thing you encountered or how you were left alone to fend for yourself at such a young age.
Take care.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
105Taz: Sorry to say, but I think this was a demon... Possibly wanting to take you because you were only three at the time...Hopefully, this demon has forgotten about you, or it may return if you ever find yourself in a weakened state...

It's a shame your parents had to leave you alone at such a tender age... It must have been very difficult, fending for yourself, feeding yourself, and entertaining yourself... How you managed to stay alive is beyond me 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: