You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: She Doesn't See Me?

Real Ghost Stories

She Doesn't See Me?

 

I used to work in an online company. Because we base our time to other country, I work in the afternoon until 12 midnight. My house is very far from my workplace so I reach home past 1 AM.

I am insomniac, so whenever I get home I need to do something to be more tired and I could get to sleep easily. One night when I got home and I was about to clean my room, I heard someone upstairs. I could hear foot steps; at first I thought it was only my dog. I called her, "Kiggy?" but to my surprise my dog was still beside me. I got goose bumps looking at her and still hearing footsteps upstairs.

My room has two doors, one leading to the kitchen, and the other one is leading upstairs. I opened the one leading up. I saw a woman going downstairs, I was really shocked that I can't even move, my dog was looking at her, but she doesn't bark! It's as if she knows the woman too.

She even wiggled her tail. My dog hates people, except me...haha, anyway... Kiggy's not angry with the woman... I'm starting to think if she was actually used to the woman.

Going back to the story, the woman was going downstairs, and I was still there... If someone would go down the stairs, she would see if someone is standing at the door because it's where the stairs are leading to. But the woman didn't seem to notice me. She was like a smoke but she's clear! She went straight to the kitchen and she was holding something.

I feel something on my body, my hand started to ache. I looked at my hand, then I looked back at her, but she was gone. The next day, I thought it's gone, but my dog started to face the door again and I hear the footsteps; thinking that she didn't react when passed in front of me the last night, means, she doesn't care about me.

Starting that day, I barely feel her presence... But sometimes I could still hear her upstairs... I think she lived there many years ago. I'm still about to ask my mom about that. I will keep you posted.

Other hauntings by red00292000

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, red00292000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Macer_man (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-12)
sounds like a ghost stuck doing the same thing. You may be right she may have lived there before years earlier. Its known that some ghosts aren't there to haunt, there's even sayings that there is a repeat in the past of the actions of those long passed. So she may not notice you because from your view its a movie repeating over and over possibly. Or doing actions she did in her life before death, she doesn't look or say anything to you because in her afterlife shes living her life still.
ultimaga95 (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-29)
If she didn't do anything when she saw you most likely its a residual haunting not an intelligent one.
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
I starting with my other entry (this is my families experiences) but the site temporarily stopped recieving entries,,
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
its not only me who experienced activities in our house... My whole family too. (before they all moved.)... But the woman and the voice... It was just recent so, because I was left alone, it was only me and my dog who saw the woman.
InnerMomentas (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
Well according to you've told me it seems for sure that you have some resident ghosts. I agree with Javelina that you should document as much as possible about the phenomena. During you investigation, focus on acquiring evidence from various sources. This will develop credability. To many times people present photographs, or audio files without other form of evidence to back it up.

I would also consider what might be drawing in this paranormal activity. Sometimes what we do and what we believe can act like a super conducductive antenna. Why has the student ghost (from another post) taken a special interest in you? What brings the residual presence of the woman to your home. Has anyone else in your home caught sight of her? There got to be a reason for all this paranormal activity.
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
Inner: I don't drink alcohol... I hate it...hahaha...
Medication...I'm not taking any medicine...
Ambience...maybe...
Stress...maybe...
My mom said I need to stop thinking about anything when I got home. But, like what I've said, some things are not so important for me that I don't think about them over and over again... I don't take problems seriously... They said I'm a laidback person... I still believe I am.
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
Inner: thanks a lot...you've been a great help since I joined this site... And to all of you... Thanks for the advices,, maybe that's what I need now...
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
sorry...I have a poor memory... Or maybe everthing in the past was not too important for me before...anyway, I'll be posting stories, about my whole family's experience...
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
Inner: I started having insomnia when I started working in the afternoon until midnight. So that will be last last year...

Just today... I ask my cousin about the house... (not the one occupying the other part of our house) she lived next to my house too. She said no one lived in our house before... I was in 1st year high school when we moved to this house... I'm sorry I didn't remember. The land where my house was build, was actually from a very big lot owned by our grandfather... (before it was used for poultry... But before that... They said no one occupied this land before... But before my grandfather owned this land.,...that I don't know...
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-04)
Jav: Thanks, ill do that...
Indigo: Yes, the same house... But just this month, its been closed because my cousin had now occupied the other part of the house... Please check my profile pic. That is the sketch of my house...
InnerMomentas (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-04)
Hey Red. How long has this been going on and when did you begin experiencing insomnia? Alcohol, stress, medication, and even the ambient atmosphere of where you sleep can cause insomnia as well as a host of other problems. I would focus on what may be causing the insomnia rather than the residual presense of the woman. If the event is still occurring after some treatment than I'd consider it a genuine phenomena. Perhaps you're having somewhat of an inner conflict that has been left unaddressed.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-04)
I am going to have to agree with Javelina and taz on this one, this Spirit is most probably a residual spirit. Your dog hasn't or hadn't shown any anger towards it, so it seems quite friendly or at least not a danger to you or your household.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
Red, is this the same house that rook is helping you clear, or a different home?
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
agree with javelina on this sounds like a residual and there for she would not know even if you stood in her path to block her.
She is not in this time frame at all.

If you do see her again try to see what it is she is carrying and you say you think she might have lived there a long time ago what makes you think that, is it the way she is dressed? If so you might be able to find out when she would have lived there roughly anyway
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
red00292000,
I say this all the time, if my dogs and kids are fine with it, then it's OK by me.
I have to agree with your assessment about this woman spirit. She seems to be going through her regular rounds. Which makes me think she's probably a residual spirit. She's not really there in spirit form, but her actions at some point got recorded into the places and tings she had a habit of doing. Like a mini-movie of her. And it plays back at the time of day or night that she did them.
Now, don't be surprised if it doesn't happen every night, but keeping a journal of when it does would give you some insight, perhaps, of when the best conditions are for her to show up. Maybe keep track of the weather conditions on the nights she appears, and the moon phases too.
You'd be surprised at what you might learn about the paranormal from just doing that.

Thank you for sharing!
Jav 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: