You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Still Searching

Real Ghost Stories

Still Searching

 

Our house we currently live in was moved to this spot about 2-3 months ago. We moved in about a month ago after painting the walls and waxing up the floors and such.

I knew the house that used to be here (It was torn down) was a place you would NOT want to go into. That was a bunch of rough people.

Anyway, after we moved the house, there were strange creaking sounds that I dismissed to be just the house settling. Even now, after a month, the floor creaks in random spots and doors 'pop' open and closed. (Pop is the sound the doors make when you open them slowly.) It is rather creepy when I am reading in my room and you hear: Creeeeak, Creeeeak, Pop, Creeeak.

Lately, I'll be charging my iPod for over an hour (Fully-Charged) and as soon as I unplug it, it will start draining battery power very quickly. My sister, who got her iPod later than me, also has this problem. Also, if I exert much energy (Like lifting my schoolbag, full of books), I'll suddenly feel more tired than I should for lifting something of that size. I am not currently sick or anything, which would cause that.

Right now, as I'm typing this, I've got a creepy feeling as if someone is watching me.

I told my mother about this and she dismissed it as, in her words, "Total BS", "Fake", and "You just want to stay home from school, don't you?" I also asked my sister and she said: "Are you kidding", "You total ghost geek", "Stay away from me creeper" My brother, who is twelve years older than me, and actually believes in spirits, said: "You should talk to it using a Ouija Board"

I later made a small one with a piece of paper and a coin. Me and him sat on my floor, cross-legged, fingers on the coin, and asked, "Is there someone here?" The coin slowly dragged across the paper and stopped on "yes". My brother accused me of moving the coin, but it felt like he was moving it. I shivered and continued the questions.

"Who are you?" -No reply-

"Why are you here?" -Also no reply-

We stopped awhile, with my brother frustrated, and I tried to figure out why there was no reply.

After about 3 minutes, we tried again.

"Are you still here?" -Yes-

"Why are you here?" With this,

I put feelings into my words, and the reply was: "M-Y-D-A-U-G-H-T-E-R"

"What do you mean, 'My Daughter'?" -S-T-I-L-L-S-E-A-R-C-H-I-N-G-

After that, we got no answers, but the creepy feelings continued. The spirit here seems harmless and just looking for their daughter.

Still searching.

What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AelouaOfTheClouds, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
AelouaOfTheClouds,

Nuff Said. Good job on the research. Look forward to another submission from you.

Respectfully,

Rook
AelouaOfTheClouds (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-09)
Thank you all for your support, and to Rook, I did go out and search about the history of the house.

Because this site is supposed to be kid-friendly, I'll just say a pedobear was living on the property, and he, ah, liked girls...

Anyways. I burned the paper I used as the Ouija Board, 'closing' whatever type of 'gateway' that was created by it.

I'll be back later with more sstories about our town soon.

~Aeloua~
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
I agree with Rook and Ashley. You should stay away from the Ouija Board. Ask Rook for the cleansing of the house, if need. Also, follow Rook's suggestion of find out the history of the house and / or the land as you said the house was moved to that location.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-03)
I do not recommend using Ouija Boards either, but not because 'they' are evil. From what you have related it sounds as if nothing harmful happened but I would not use the Board again as with out the proper precautions 'bad things' may try to communicate and/or crossover into the physical realm.

A good place to start is with the history of the house that was on the property before yours... And the property itself. You may discover why this spirit is looking for their daughter.

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
AshleyHorseLover (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-02)
Never ever use a ouija board. That is asking for trouble, it can actually create a portal for unwelcome, evil spirits. If you really want to help you should burn sage, this will cleanse the house of evil you have let inside. You must stand strong as you do this, many spirits will attempt to fight.
JennyTee (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-01)
oh i'm new to all this but I know in most cases you should steer away from a ouija board.That's a scary idea
To resort to.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: