You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Real Ghost Stories

How Do I Get Rid Of It?

 

I've posted a story previously, I'm not sure if this is the same spirit or something different but here goes. Things had quieted down for a while and then I got this new phone that I downloaded this app onto. It's called Ghost Detector and it, essentially has a detector radar (I'm not sure how accurate that is), an Electric Magnetic Force gauge and a Ghost box where single words or small phrases will pop up if it detects something speaking. I know it sounds ridiculous (I thought so too when I first heard about it) but when weird things started happening in my house again, I thought I'd give it a try. I was genuinely surprised to see it pull up things that even my FRIENDS and PARENTS don't know and it was all accurate. It was a bit unsettling but I adjusted. After weird things would happen, I would open up the app and let the spirit speak what it wanted. I figured, if I could figure out what it wanted, then I could help it move on.

I now realize that I have been a colossal idiot for thinking that.

The first incident when things started going bad was in one of the sessions the word "invite" popped up. I told it I wasn't inviting it in. Then the word "possess" came up immediately afterwards. I was a bit startled but I let it go, thinking it was a coincidence or something. Sometimes, random words that have nothing to do with anything or that seem to have to do with it but really aren't connected. Then another night, it was after I had a session my mom called me to go scoop the liter box. I got up and did so, leaving the cat in my room and closing the door. When I came back out I found my mom in the entry way with an odd expression on her face and I see my cat next to her.

"Did you hear your cat?" She asked.

"No I was scooping the liter. Why? What happened?"

"When you left her in your room, she freaked out."

My cat's the kind of cat that would just flop down on the bed (likely in the spot that I'm going to sit in) and just wait for me to come back so I found that odd.

"Well, did she sound scared?" I asked.

"No, not quite that."

"Well angry hissing?"

"No not quite that either. I have never heard your cat make noises like that." Mom said.

I thought it was a bit strange but I went back to my room and closed the door. Then my cat started meowing at it, wanting in. So I let her in then once I close the door and turn around, she back meowing at the door. I let her back out and close the door. Then I hear her meow again. She would not calm down until after I left the room with her and went out into the living room.

Another day, I was in another session and the word "Hostage" popped up. I didn't really think much of it considering I've even had the word "Cheese" come up.

"Who's a hostage?" I asked.

"You." Popped up.

Then a place next to my bed spiked up to a 10 on the EMF gauge and that's as high as it can get. I started looking for a magnet or something in my filing cabinet (That's where the spike happened) but couldn't find anything. I went back to the communicator part and these came up.

"Third. Offensive. Die."

In that order.

I closed the session after that and I have not spoken to it since. It was then that I realized that there were some words that popped up every session with out a question asked about it. They were: "Struggle, Violate, Suffer, Torture and Burn." Not in that order. I sought advice from a friend who is knowledgeable in that kind of thing after I tried a previous cleansing method that failed.

She advised to sage the house and to get every doorway, window, corner and dark place. Have one window open so there is only one way in and out and do not open any other windows or doors until the saging is done. I wasn't going to be able to do it for about a week because of a few complications, but I had someone who would be there with me and we would do it together. Then last night, the night before I planned to do the saging, I felt something touching me on my arms. I could even feel the change from warm to cold on my arm, as if someone had grabbed both of them. I brushed it off and put on a jacket.

Then something icy started sliding up the inside of my thighs. When I pushed my legs together the cold merely moved over to the outside of my thighs. I also noticed that anywhere the coldness settled my skin tingled and buzzed. I also noticed that anytime I moved away the part of me that was being touched, it would merely transfer somewhere else. I felt it touch my hands, arms, shoulders, wrists, neck, ears, thighs, cheeks, forehead, lips and my genitalia. When I still kept feeling the cold touches, I climbed under my blankets and anything that was covered was left alone. I tried pulling my head under too but I had a hard time breathing that way so I was forced to keep my head out. I also felt a cold sucking sensation on my neck and sometimes my ears. I know this wasn't a draft because the heat was on.

As some time passed, it got to where the blankets no longer mattered and it would touch me anyway. I kept shifting, I told it very firmly to leave me alone and to stop touching me. I even incited the Lords name and prayer and nothing changed. Then, the later into the night it got, I started to feel so weak. It was hard for me to move my head or lift my arms and I felt so unbearably sleepy. Like I had chugged an entire bottle of Nyquil. But I fought the sensation because it didn't feel like a natural drowsiness and that it might have been imposed on me. I think the weakness and overwhelming drowsiness lasted for 45 minutes to an hour before it stopped. But the touching didn't. It wasn't long before the powerful drowsiness came back and I think I ended up falling asleep. I don't remember when but I do remember waking up a few hours later and there were no more touches. It took me a while to fall back asleep but I did somehow.

That afternoon a friend of mine and I saged the place. Things felt better and we went our own ways. Then, tonight I got home, and started playing on my PS3 around 9:30 and I started feeling the touches again. And they feel even stronger. I tried to ignore them and just wrapped myself up in a big fluffy robe but then I started having icy spots press on my skin even in my thick robe. And, once again, I can feel the drastic temperature change on my skin. I'm exhausted, I haven't been able to sleep well since before summer, I'm tired, feeling strained, I'm scared. I've also been worried because as of late I've felt an increase in my sexual appetite and I've been having nightmares (This is extremely rare for me. Up until recently, in my 21 years I could only count 2 times where I had a nightmare) where I'll jolt awake and I won't remember what has me so scared but I will feel terrified.

I'm going to try some White Sage tomorrow but I'm still worried. Does anyone know what this could be? And any recommendations on the new saging session that I should take? Just in general does anyone have any advice? No religious comments please. And I would appreciate no one pointing out what a moron I have been for talking with it to begin with. Believe me, I'm entirely regretting my curiosity.

Other hauntings by NightKunoichi

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NightKunoichi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

chrissy13 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-24)
For those new to, experienced with (or struggling with) incubus/succubus experiences and feel they need somewhere to go to a new community has opened:

Http://spiritpartnerscentral.yuku.com/

Also some brief comments or questions can be posted on FB page (you may wish to use a non identifying account)

Https://www.facebook.com/pages/IncubusSuccubus-Spirit-Partner-Central/484815401580048
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
hotrod: I don't know why you and your several other personalities have/had a problem with Rook, but really, get over it...C'mon, we're all here to help, not disrespect others because they believe differently than you...We've been putting up with your quitting and returning long enough... There are plenty of other sites you could troll so excuse me for if I seem a little, um, b!tchy, but please, correct your way of addressing others or we'll have to ban you permanently...
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
the 'rooks' so called cleansing method is nothing but a method copied from a wiccan site. And he takes two pages to describe how to light a white candle. Other cleansing method is to tie garlic to rough cotton thread and hang em high. But rook would be a better option. You would get his boring silly posts. For free. But no ones wanting them. Does your wife know your are here? Lol.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
Hotrod13,

My apologies if I hit a nerve but it was you Sir who recommended that the O/P NOT REPEAT the cleansing ritual/method that I myself had recommended. I merely pointed out the fact that if someone reads and understands Socrates and applies Logic to the situation they are in they may just discover that their 'Faith' in themselves or their Religion may 'bear fruit' and become a BELIEF in something they have taken the time to prove as FACT...

My Superstitious A55 will keep answering the questions of others based on my experiences, 33 years worth of experiences that I have LEARNED from. My 'background and experience' is detailed on my profile... Whats yours? You seem very, very sensitive and I find that odd considering I agreed with you that reading Socrates would be a good thing.

What up with that Yo?

Respectfully,

Rook

P.S. I speak for myself, not anybody else. Also, if you must know, I NEVER take myself too seriously. 😉
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
Rook
Stop poking your superstitious nose in my business. It would be much appreciated if you quit addressing me and acting like a mouthpiece for the wholewh world. Dont take yourself too seriously.
Sabe your time.
Peace
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
NightKunoichi,

I hope I have answered your questions via our e-mail exchange. If not please feel free to either e-mail again or ask them here on site.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
Hotrod13,

The whole Cleansing Method is based on keeping Positive Faith in yourself and/or ones Religious beliefs. I fail to see how using one could...

"...make you loose your faith in yourself and make you believe in superstition and ritualism."

Socrates is a good read and is renowned for his contribution to the field of ethics. We can even learn something about his contributions in the field of Logic and the Socratic method, a commonly used tool in a wide range of discussions, and it is a type of pedagogy in which a series of questions are asked not only to draw individual answers, but also to encourage fundamental insight into the issue at hand.

So if we Read and Study Socrates we will learn a lesson best summed up by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's character Sherlock Holmes...

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

So thank you for your most excellent suggestion. We shall endeavor to keep asking questions and seeking the Truth by doing so.

Respectfully,

Rook
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
Andanother point, night, wouldn't advise to repeat the "cleansing"ritual as it will make you loose your faith in yourself and make you believe in superstition and ritualism. Read socrates instead.
Peace again ❤
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
Hey night! Good to know every things.fine.happy new year to you and best wishes to you. Peace 😊
NightKunoichi (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
Rookdygin: Would the repetition depend on the strength of whatever you are trying to ward? Also, it's fine for you to mention religious things, I'm not offended by them. Almost everyone of my friends are religious in some way. I mostly asked for that to not be brought up since I did not believe and I felt it would waste people's time. Also, it would be a good way to keep arguments from occurring. Religion is a sensitive topic for many people. I don't really care what people believe one way or the other as long as they are not hurting anyone, treating people as they should be treated and not trying to shove their opinions down anyone's throats. Thank you for all of your help!:D

Debris: Thank you for your concern! Things seem to be quiet for now and I hope sincerely that it will stay that way!

Happy New Year everyone!:D
debris (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-29)
how you night? Hope everything is fine
Peace to you and all.
Deb
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
NightKunoichi,

I am glad I was able to aid you in some way. Please keep in mind that any Cleansing and Shielding needs to be repeated every so often. I myself Cleanse and Shield my Home and Family (with the method you have just used) every 3 months... I actually use the Solstices and Equinoxes as my 'base dates'. This is a carry over from my days as a Practicing Witch... I now offer Prayers to... Well let's just say Prayers of my Faith/Church asking for my Home to be Cleansed and Shielded by 'the powers that be' (sorry don't mean to be vague, just trying to be as 'non-religious' as possible). So I encourage you to -redo the Method every so often.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to to ask them.

Respectfully,

Rook
NightKunoichi (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
Rookdygin,

I'm going to make my utmost effort to keep things positive in the house, this should help with such problems in the future. As far as the candle method, no there weren't really any safty precautions taken. Granted this was something I discovered by accident so I don't think it has any formal protection or the like.

And I wanted to keep active on here because I wanted whatever was happening here in my home to stop. I reattempted your cleansing method and it appears to have worked. I have gone three days with out any sensations that I had listed and all around the house seems to feel better. I have not had anything happen even when I was awake at the time of night where it got the worst. I will continue to monitor things but hopefully, it's gone for good. Thank you for your help!:D
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
NightKunoichi,

You can use things like your music and such to help 'change' the atmosphere in your home as well. Play music that makes you feel happy and upbeat... Things that make you smile... Or that just want to make you dance for joy.

I find it interesting that you tried making 'contact' as you said here...

"And yes, before things started going bad we did try to contact it to uncover what it wanted. We tried that candle method that I happened in the Shadows and Growls story. We had a few reactions but not enough for me to belief that it was something supernatural."

Do you remember any 'precautions' that were taken before using this candle method? Or were the candles set up, lit and questions asked? If no precautions were taken many things could have happened... From absolutely nothing to something 'bad' taking your attempt at contact as an invitation.

Thank you for the update... At least you are putting an effort into figuring out what maybe happening around/to you. As far as your question about how hard it is to 'remove' something... That truly depends on how 'deep' the attachment has become.

If you have questions please feel free to ask them here or e-mail me via my addie on my profile.

Respectfully,

Rook
NightKunoichi (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
DrDean:Thank you for your time. I probably won't try that method though. If there really is something nasty in my room, I feel that it would only exacerbate the situation. The inciting upon a dead loved one, I might consider but I'm going to try Rook's cleansing method first.

Rookdygin: Oh no, your suggestions didn't offend me at all! Like Cfinnegan stated you are well respected member of this community and certainly have the experience. In fact, last night I even investigated the possibility of it just being me. One thing I have found that is good for calming me down and distracting me is music. I listened to some of my favorite songs on the way home last night (around 2 am) and I always play some soothing nature sounds to go to sleep. I was thinking of my book that I'm writing and was in my own happy place when I had another "attack". I could feel the cold spots on my skin and the touches on my genitalia and other various places.

I forced myself to ignore it but then the sensations just got stronger. Last night was not a pleasant night. I have started your cleansing method today (I wanted to wait until it was sunny for more natural light since the past few days have been stormy and rainy) and I am waiting the few hours now before I start the sweeping.

Ah, and that makes sense on the note of religion. Granted, when I incited the Lord's Prayer those few times, I was getting kind of desperate and that was the only method I knew to send away negative spirits/entities.

And yes, before things started going bad we did try to contact it to uncover what it wanted. We tried that candle method that I happened in the Shadows and Growls story. We had a few reactions but not enough for me to belief that it was something supernatural.

And yikes! I hope it's not attached to me! Isn't it a lot harder to get rid of something that's attached to a person rather than a home or an object?

Thank you for your help Rook!:D

Shlain: The increase in libido happened long before the visits. The touches are a very recent development. But we had activity in the house previously usually things knocking over by themselves. And I mean heavier objects that were flat on the ground and would have taken more than a bump or a gust of air to knock over. I also have this toy ball in my room that the dogs like to play with. It's got a sensor in it so when something touches it, it starts talking. I'd been keeping it in my room for a while because the dogs tend to fight over it when they see or hear it. There have been a few times where it went off by itself. One night it kept going off all night and I was the only one in the room.

Anyways, I digress. This could be something new. Or it could be what ever was hanging around the house to begin with. Frankly, I don't care if it's new or old, I want it gone.

Thank you for your time!:D

Rosemay: How would I go about putting up these protections? Also, I do not plan to rely on Wikipedia. I don't trust it either. It's a good starting point but not a strong enough pillar to make the foundation of any research. Thank you for your time.:D

Cfinnegan: Why would you believe you started an argument?

Rev-Holmes: I'm confused. For what reason do you feel that I need to see a psychiatrist? Because of the sensations I'm feeling? Because you feel that I'm not behaving in a level-headed manner? Which, by the way, the latter I completely disagree with since someone who was not thinking with a level head would not be considering all options of explanation including it being just me scaring myself. As I explained to Rook, I have concluded now that it is not my imagination. However, regardless of how I may disagree with you, I thank you for trying to help.:]

Azhar: Thank you for your help and consideration.:D I might try it.

Thank you to everyone who is trying to help me out!
Cfinnegan (17 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
Hmmmmm and I definately was talking about spelling lessons. I try and help somewhat, then he jumps down, says I'm being negative and then calls me a fool!
azhar (3 stories) (20 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
Nightkunoichi,

I have read your reply to my comment a bit late, anyway, concluding (religious) remark from my side:

-Don't worry, no attempt/need to convert to anything-

I am sure that it will work even if you have doubts about whether the Supreme Being called 'GOD' exists.

God, as I and millions of other know Him is generous and merciful beyond means. He is willing to help even if we reject Him.

You can call out to Him, even if you do not follow any 'religion' and He will answer. He will even answer if you call Him by 'mistake' and it will be a positive answer. So, if you feel threatened by whoever is around, then just say, 'GOD HELP ME!' He will...

And as for myself, I am and I will pray for you to get out of this mess.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
Okay, looks like we need a breather here, y'all. Or a time-out 😉

Perhaps it would be best, Rev-Holmes, if you keep your comments directed in giving advice to the o/p, in interest of helping, okay? Cfinnegan, same for you, okay? Spelling lessons aren't the issue here.
Cfinnegan (17 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
Rev-Holmes. I would slot your spelling as bad. Nor do see anyone wanting an argument, so I suggest you read it again. I would also appreciate it very much if you didn't address me again.
rosemay (52 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
A psychiatrist will not help unless you want medicated. And please for the love of every god created research a lot farther than wikipedia. Anyone can add or delete anything from there and fill it with crap.
Rev-Holmes (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
[at] cfinnegun.I would slot your comment as negative thinking. Why would anyone want an argument?
Wise men discuss, fools argue.yb
Rev-Holmes (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
I am not saying that what you are experience is an illusion. Again I repeat I don't doubt what you maybe experience is not real.
Only the wearer knowns where the shoe pinches.
But I doubt if calling the priest or employing various methods of cleansing is the solution.
The relief, if any, will be temporary.
One think I learnt from life
Is not to kick against the thorns.
Accept life as it is. Its very difficult to though.
Handle your problem with alevel head.
I feel you should see a psychiatrist.
But I can be very wrong in my readings.
So I apologize.
Peace and good wishes
Cfinnegan (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
I'm amazed I didn't start an argument. That's a first! Haha.
rosemay (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
I would suggest putting up protections around your home. No religion required. But I would add that whatever religious efforts are made will be fruitless if you do not believe in them.
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
Whether this is a succubus/incubus experience no one will know. It could just be a randy spirit getting his jollies. The point is that its unpleasant for you. It frightens you.

Did your increase in libido start happening before or during this entity's visits? If before it could be that you unknowingly attracted this entity. I'm not blaming you or saying what happened to you is your fault, but if entities, like poltergeists, could be attracted to certain energies why not this?

I'm not particularly religious myself, so try whatever (if not all) cleansing methods.

As for the App; I have one on my phone. It went berzerk the first 5 minutes I used it and since then not even a blip apart from the word "quite". Very dissappointed. The App may or may not be fake, but I do believe a spirit can use an App like this for communication.

I hope things work out for you.

PS: ALWAYS trust your cat's instincts/behaviour.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
(Rook enters and tips his hat at Cfinnegan...)

NightKunoichi,

Thank you for such a detailed response. I hope you were not offended by any of my suggestions as to what may be happening, they were offered because everything must be considered before just 'what' is happening can be determined.

You stated that you had another 'stronger' experience 'just a few days ago'... To use your own words...

"Something else to add to the story that just happened a few nights ago. I had another one of these "attacks" (I guess that's what you could call them) and it was worse than the others and I thought 'Ok, whatever this thing is, this is MY house and MY room and I am NOT going to let it win.' I recited the Lords Prayer, I understood this to be something effective, and I commanded whatever this thing was to leave this house. It made it worse... Much much worse."

(I do not mean to 'be religious' please bear with me a moment...)

The Lord's Prayer is not a 'Banishment' nor a 'Shield' it was a Prayer offered by Christ that he asked others to use to show they remembered Him and Heavenly Father. By your own words you have answered why it didn't work... You stated this...

"In relation to my request of no religious comments I asked that because those methods require me to convert and many times I have tried religion and every time I just cannot bring myself to believe. It is something that I cannot bring myself to have faith in."

Whatever Method you use you have to have Faith in... Attempting to use methods from a Religion you 'cannot bring yourself to have faith in.' Takes away any Energy/Power that may come from that Method thus rendering it ineffective.

You need to have Faith in whatever Method you use, this helps to 'Channel' the 'Positive Energy' so that the 'Negative Energy' can be displaced.

It sounds as if a Negative Entity of some sort has 'attached' itself to you... So now for the 64 dollar question... Before this 'Ghost APP' for your phone had you ever tried to communicate with a spirit... Or even 'sat in' as someone else did?

Please keep us updated...

Respectfully,

Rook
DrDean (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
Yo, First of all i'm sorry to hear this happening to you but I figure as i'm in a good mood I can offer a suggestion or two;

First of all much like yourself i'm not religious in the slightest however some religious aspects can be used, for example many religions recommend praying for protection against dark spirits and other nasty lil things that go bump in the night. However no-one said you can't ask for protection from a deceased loved one did they?

We all have either had brushes with or heard of encounters with loved ones from the other side. In my case I often call on my dead older brother for help when I encounter something spiritually unpleasant.
Calling for help from a loved one on the other side will help calm your fears as well as help remove your perverted little friend (Its not a succubus people, c'mon that's a stupid suggestion). Turns out grampy and grandma can kick some serious butt in the after life!

The second thing I would recommend is a little different and I can tell you now i'm going to get a lot of sh! T for even suggesting this but its something I use when things get out of hand and nothing else seems to work.
Depending on how open you are spiritually to the other side you can feel the emotions coming from the spirit which is causing you all the hassle, if its at the point where you can tell its emotions and feelings as easily as your own (I.E. Going into a room and feeling anger, malevolence etc) you can actually relay your own thoughts and emotions back at the spirit.

This depends on your own inner strength and determination, this is somewhat difficult to do and somewhat dangerous but you can trap a spirit within your own anger directed at them and thus force them out of your house and life. However be warned the spirit is not going to like this and will retaliate but if you stay firm and ignore its actions and concentrate solely on your own emotions your directing its way you should be fine.
Many people I've met advise drawing on the energies of the earth around you (No idea how to do this though xD)

I can guess many people are going to give me grief for the last suggestion but hey, it works for me and this is a suggestion, whether you try this yourself is your own choice, I only intend to help with the advice I gained from my experiences.

I sincerely hope this helps and if not that someone else can help, Just remember to keep a positive attitude and not let the spirit get to you.
Good luck kid =]
NightKunoichi (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
Chrsw72: We are also going to try and talk with a priest. We are going to cover all of our options so we can figure this out. Thank you for your time!:D
NightKunoichi (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
Oh wow so many people commented in such a short time! Something else to add to the story that just happened a few nights ago. I had another one of these "attacks" (I guess that's what you could call them) and it was worse than the others and I thought 'Ok, whatever this thing is, this is MY house and MY room and I am NOT going to let it win.' I recited the Lords Prayer, I understood this to be something effective, and I commanded whatever this thing was to leave this house. It made it worse... Much much worse. It felt like it tried to have sex with me... It didn't succeed as I spent a good amount of time resisting but it sure as hell felt like it tried.

Anyways, I'll try to reply to everyone in this post.

Azhar: Thank you, I'm going to try and clean everything up. I tried Rook's cleansing method previously but I think I might have messed it up so I plan to attempt it again and take extra care to perform it correctly. In relation to my request of no religious comments I asked that because those methods require me to convert and many times I have tried religion and every time I just cannot bring myself to believe. It is something that I cannot bring myself to have faith in. I respect those who have religion (in fact almost everyone of my friends is religious in some way) but I, myself, cannot follow it. I feel that people who post such comments would be wasting their time and mine. These methods take someone who truly and fervently believes, correct? If so, then they would be doomed to fail from the start. Thank you for reading and commenting.:]

Rev-Holmes: Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. For starters, I did not jump straight to the supernatural as an explanation. Sadly there seems to be a common misconception that those who believe in ghosts and the like, no longer know how to look to other explanations. Things in my house have been building for months and before the start of them all I was a big skeptic on the matter. I told myself that I was being silly and I was over reacting and I would, eventually, come to get over it and ignore it. I would go on with life and things would be forgotten. Then, it would be inevitable before something else would happen in the house and the cycle would repeat. It soon got to the point where things could be explained would happen in the house (Things that I did not put in my story. There would be too many of them xD)

The app I was skeptical about. EXTREMELY skeptical. A friend of mine and I had tried it out previously and the results we got were uncanny but enough that I dismissed them as a coincidence. And, to be frank, I actually forgot about the app for a long time. I didn't really remember it until I got the same phone as my friend. I started to mess around with it out of curiosity and for fun, because I thought, at first, that it was just something that could pull up obscure words that could apply in some way to everyone and people would have fun with it.

Then it started pulling up things that were very personal (like I mentioned in my story) that NO ONE knew. And it wasn't even a chance of possible vocal recognition because I hadn't even asked a question yet. Just because your particular session didn't produce results doesn't mean that it the tool does not work. But, don't misunderstand me. I don't necessarily think that these sensations that I'm experiencing is absolutely something supernatural. We are also investigating possible medical causes. My family and I want to cover all of the options so we can solve this problem.

Also, you're explanation about why my cat acted strangely is a mute point because I was my normal self and was currently writing a paper when I was called out of my room I did say: "Then another night, it was after I had a session my mom had called me to go scoop the liter box." Nothing out of the ordinary happened in that session and I was quite calm. Now I'm not saying my cats strange behavior is proof absolute of a ghost or anything weird but it is highly unusual for her. Anyways, thank you for taking the time to offer your own advice and read this. I do appreciate it.:]

Redwolf: Thank you.:] I am going to try his method at the closest opportunity.

Aisatsana: Thank you for reading. As I explained to Azhar I asked for those comments to not be made because, I regardless of the times I have tried, I do not believe in religion. I have given it a chance many times and it's just something I don't find compelling and as you pointed out in your post, you have to believe whole-heartedly. I don't, regardless of the times I have tried to accept religion into my life. And after I had attempted such an option like I stated at the start of my post and it made the "attack" worse, I don't know if I'll ever be able to bring myself to believe. Like I said to Azhar I feel that because I do not find religion compelling it would be a waste of time for others to try and recommend those solutions. Thank you for your time.:D

Jessiep: I hope this isn't an Incubus as I have heard they are notoriously difficult to get rid of. >_< I at first thought of one as a possibility but dismissed it as they are often paired with paralyzation and pressing weight upon your chest that renders it difficult to breathe. We're also trying to keep it as positive in the house as we can. Even if there's nothing really there, it's good for the mind all around anyway. Also, I know there's a section titled Succubus/Incubus/Sexual Ghosts. I didn't put it here, the mods/admins did. So I guess it was their decision. Thank you for reading and offering your advice!:D

Rookdygin: Thank you for your advice! I attempted your cleansing method recently but I'm fairly certain that I messed it up so I am going to reattempt it at the closest possible opportunity. Now onto the rest of your post.

I understand your reluctance. I did not believe it myself when a friend wanted to have a session with me. I looked at her and said: "A PHONE APP? Really?" but she insisted. Like I mentioned to Holmes, it pulled up a few things that were uncanny but enough that I still dismissed them as a mere coincidence. And until I suddenly had the option to use it, I forgot about the app for a while. And, like I mentioned in the story, it had pulled up things, with out my asking, that NO ONE else knew but myself. Things that I will keep confidential.

I'm not entirely certain what it is that it was able keep from being chased away from the Lords Prayer. A few people on here have suggested it might be an Incubus but I'm going to try and keep my options open. To be honest I HOPE it was just me tricking myself into believing it. That would be much easier to deal with and fix. But I genuinely feel that it wasn't. I know me, and I know how I tend to react to things but I don't take things THAT far. And, not to mention, I have had others FEEL the cold spots on me in my perfectly warm house (The "attacks" aren't just limited to night time. They are just at their worst then).

On to my increased sexual appetites. I may be worried about them but I assure you I have stressed and worried over plenty of other things far worse than an increased libido that have never caused me to sit up from a nightmare. Even more so, even if, on some chance that it is enough to cause me jerk awake and sit up, the level of terror I experience after these waking sessions are not enough for me to chalk it up to that (also I have not been raised in such a way that an increased libido would give me nightmares in the first place). The way I could compare it is I feel just as scared when I wake up from these nightmares as I did when a friend of mine and I thought someone had broken into the house when were by ourselves in the middle of the night.

Also, I know it's normal for someone my age to experience heightened sexual urges. But I also am familiar with my body and how it behaves and the best way to put it would be that I've been insatiable. I've had feelings like these but not to this degree nor for such a prolonged period of time. It's been almost 5 months. Either way, we are looking into other explanations too and taking other measures to try and see just what this is, because regardless of whether it's me, a medical issue or an entity, we want this to stop.

Still, I deeply appreciate your advice. Thank you very much.:D

Carmabis and Cfinnegan: Thank you for your time.:D

Whew! I think I covered everyone! Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to offer their advice! Hopefully, whatever this is, we will soon be able to get this problem solved in my house!
Chrsw72 (22 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
Get a Catholic priest in there with holy water ASAP! Good luck!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: