You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Ezekiel

Real Ghost Stories

Ezekiel

 

Here is one of my most powerful ghost/spirit stories to date. I found I could move energy through my hands over 20 years ago. I meditated and asked what it was for but it took me several years to calm and balance myself to find that this could be directed and controlled for healing. I have studied several different healing techniques, Reiki, Therapeutic Touch and others. I use color and intention as well as crystals, sometimes.

One day, about 2 years ago, I was at my friend's house with my crystal balls and wants doing healing on her cancer. We had been doing this weekly for months. I often close my eyes when working on someone, as my focus of attention is more clear. As I was working on her with my eyes closed, I very distinctly felt a hand over the top of mine. My eyes flew open, startled as I tried to sort out what I was feeling. I could feel this energy on my arm, my right arm. And to the right of me, I could almost feel a powerful buzzing.

I would have dismissed at as a byproduct of the energy I was moving. However, when I opened my eyes, I also saw one of my friend's cats. She has several, one of which I had seen only once in all the 10 years I had known her and been to her house. This cat was about 4 feet from me, cowering in serious fear as it looked directly up at the energy I could feel to my right. This was why I did not dismiss it as my healing.

As I tried to get back to the healing without disturbing my friend, who was now in a very relaxed state, something that can take her a lot of time, I clearly heard the name, "Ezekiel". I am not religious, but my friend was. I simply asked her to help me remember the name, and she almost started to cry. To her this name meant someone who would rise from the grave. It gave her great strength that I shared this name with her.

As I went to the kitchen to exchange the crystals I was using, the cat had moved off to a corner, but was STILL staring at the energy near me.

Ezekiel, or whatever name it calls itself, is still with me and helps in my healing if I call and ask. This energy also speaks to my son, who is a medium.

My friend has now passed. But she lived almost 5 years after being given only about a year and a half to live. As with my other stories, I am eternally grateful for the help and support I get from 'the other side'.

I had a friend kidnapped and murdered when I was 6 years old. This is when I started praying/asking for help. I had post traumatic stress disorder for 10 years feeling that adults couldn't keep anyone safe. I feared I would be murdered every night. But, no. I have help. I am 55 now. Thank you! (that's to everyone, both you readers AND my spirit help)

Other hauntings by Hecate0

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hecate0, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jitow (362 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-22)
If you really want the truth google stacie spielman she tells exactly what her spirit guides Gabriel and Solomon turned into when she started questioning their advice and motives. She has a website and several books explaining how to find out exactly what your spirit guides really are and why you must know for your own safety and sanity
msforgetmenott (17 stories) (316 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-06)
Hi Hecate,
I have now read your Ezekiel, and have now a better understanding. I wonder as we have brought two very, large boulders that in part are a low form of crystal. Would I could I gain insight, or help if I should sit on this stone, have some quiet time thinking? Just curious.
Jan
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-15)
Thank you, Zander. Sorry I missed your post. My cats alert me to all sorts of energies near my house. I think we pair with different species for pets because they sense things that challenge us.

Best,
Hecate 😊
Zander (7 stories) (146 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-12)
Your story is beautiful. I pay close attention to cats or dogs reactions as well. They can see more of the unseen world than we. Your courage and faith as such a young child... What an inspiration. Thank you. ❤
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
Hi Val, no, my hands stay cool. I change whether I am putting ice on something with an icy blue or heating something up with red imagery (used rarely by me), but this is all in my mind's eye. I do not touch. In fact, I have a massage table set up in my office at home. It is set about a foot lower than massage therapists since I sense the energy around the body. I also do this from a distance. I feel the energy moving, though. I generate what I call a plasma ball of energy. And I can also feel whether someone's energy is hot, which is usually how I know when someone has an infection or achy place. I can run my hand past someone's back and know just where they hurt. My hands, since I was tiny, have been abnormally sensitive to heat. Oven mitts are my friends. I could go on, believe me. If you want more of a description, I am happy to share. I think we all have this ability. It is about focus of attention. This is also why I study cognition and perception, to better understand how the workings of various brain areas can produce sensory experience like this for me, and then... How is my image beamed thousands of miles away to heal someone in New Hampshire? Quantum physics, baby. Don't get me going... Lol. I love this stuff.

Eternally grateful for Ezekiel and all of my helpers.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
Hecate,
I have a question, not actually pertaining to your account perse but more to your ability. I had a friend who did some healing, in her faith they call it 'laying on of hands', anyway when she did this her hands would get down right physically hot. She said it was 'from God's energy coursing through them'. I was wondering if you also experienced this or other 'symptoms' for lack of a better word, when healing?
(By the way, it makes sense to me that if Ezekiel is as old as he claims, he would have indeed been known by many names.)
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
Thank you, BadJuuJuu! You were quick. It wasn't there long.

Things are status quo in my world. Sometimes, that's as good as it gets. That's okay. Hope yours is maybe a bit better than that. 😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
No problem Hecate. We try to keep that sort of thing to a minimum, I'm just sorry I didn't see it last night to deal with it then. Hope all is well in your corner of the world. 😊
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
Thank you, BadJuuJuu. I presume I have you to thank for what changed here last night. I went to sleep trying to think of a response. No need. Thank you.

Best to you!
Hecate 😐
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-30)
Eleiriel, now you know more of my background. You already have so much knowledge of these things. I was just coming out of my fear haze when I was your age. I am glad you have found and accept your extra-sensory abilities and friends. I did not completely know mine were there early in my life. It took giving birth to my son and fining I had help at every stage that I realized they were there.
eleiriel (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-30)
That's so awesome! I'm really enjoying reading your experiences. (Chessire grin) so cool;
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-30)
Sam222, he is VERY powerful. When I felt his energy, it was buzzing and probably 7 feet tall. That is also how high the cat was looking. My son is a medium and can hear him. He has told us he is very old. When we asked about his name, and biblical relationship, he said he has been called by many things. I think he wanted to minimize associations like that and simply encourage us to understand, feel and tap into his power. I know I can call on him when I need help with my healing. It is very comforting.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-30)
Hectate0, great story, thank you for sharing, and I agree with you, this is a very powerful story. I'm just wondering if it could be Ezekiel from the bible.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
Ultimator03, I am very sorry about your uncle. I know how it feels when you have worked on someone and they do not live. It feels a little like you have lost part of yourself. I often take a little break after losing someone. I am just now getting back into it after losing my friend in February. It always bring me such peace, though. So, I gravitate toward it as much for others as my own mental health. I wish you that same peace.
ultimator03 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
Hi Hecate0,
Sorry for your friend and a very good narration
I felt like appreciating and congradulating you for your help for others, your narration tells how good you are at the arts of healing and the difficult in it, how much concentration and dedication it needs, I too was practicing healing and scanning of energies with my master during my schooling but sadly, I have given it up when I couldn't save my uncle, I felt really lost 😭.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Another cool detail about this story... I would have been terrified to feel a hand on top of mine, and Ezekiel knew it. When trying to figure out how I knew it was a hand, I sat later that day on my patio. I very gently placed my left hand, palm down, over my right. That was exactly what it felt like - my own hand on top of the other. It was so 'familiar'. And that word 'familiar' just came to me so I would remember the synchronicity between us.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Hi Tweed, Yes, I have also studied about receiving and sending and the hands. During this story, I was holding a beautiful clear quartz crystal sphere in my left, receiving hand, and a clear quartz want in my right. I have several sphere/wand pairs that I use for different things. One wand is rose quartz. Another amethyst. I can either send with both hands, which I do without wands or pull energy with the left and direct with the right. The quartz pair I was using at the time I call the surgical team. My friend had developed brain tumors and were were trying to separate all tentacles from surrounding tissue before her surgery. She was very progressive in working to stay alive as long as possible. I still cannot believe she is gone sometimes. It has only been a month and a half. Yes, we are an interesting species.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Hecate, sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. Happy you could make a such a powerful and beautiful difference to her in life. ❤

One detail struck out while reading your story which is your right hand.
I read many years ago that our left hand is for 'receiving' and our right hand is for 'sending'.
The topic I was reading about at the time was, I think, healing with crystals. I think, this was about 14 years ago.
Since you felt this energy through your right hand, if this sending/receiving theory is correct, it stands to reason that Ezekiel might have been concentrating (pin pointing) both your powers down a sending channel, thus to your friend.
Like I said it was many years ago I read that, so don't take it as gospel. Just wanted to share that in case there's something in it.

I was very moved by your story and by the illusive cat who was transfixed.

To your comment to SDS it's clear to me that healing is a two way street. Must be frustrating at times.
I've only practiced healing with my sick pets over the years. Never occurred to me that humans would be resistant. But of course they would, we're so complex, as you said.

This was a fascinating and moving story.
Thank you for sharing it. 😊
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
SDS - we have asked about the name as others indicate that names are important. Perhaps with demons and such. But I have never really worried about names. And when we asked this energy that feels masculine to me, and V-E-R-Y powerful, but neuter gender as well, it said it has been called by many names through time. It is old. Centuries old. It has been helping humanity for a long time.

I agree that it is a gift. I do still work with people. But you would be amazed at how many people are invested in their illnesses and do not really want to get well. We often have to make changes to get well. That can be very challenging for some. So, being a healer is quite complex.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Hi Hecate0, I don't think that the energy you have to cure your friends could be related to the third of the prophets Ezekiel. Still you heard the name when you were treating your friend and you named the energy as Ezekiel. Why I say so is that your son, whom you say is a medium, speaks to this "Ezekiel". I think that it is a gift that you possess. Please try to continue the good work of helping others, treating the needy and curing them. I think "Ezekiel" might be a spirit, helping through you.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: