You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Ghost Child

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Child

 

It is my second time to share this story online but on a different site. Probably you had heard of this. This happened three years ago in my friend's apartment where I decided to sleep over twice. After my first night I noticed I had difficulty sleeping in my own apartment. When May visits there were anomalies. She claimed something tapped the dishes after she turned her back after washing them. Also the plastic table a few feet to where we were was tapped lightly while we were engrossed talking about something. It made us look over the table to May's fright. When I went to the comfort room and she was lying on my double deck I heard a small object hit the wooden part of the bed. When I came out, May claimed she was almost struck by a small stone or object to her annoyance.

In my second night of sleeping over to May's apartment was one of the unforgettable experience of the paranormal that I had ever had. I did not saw this child I must say. I was alone on the double deck where I will learn later where a male child died. I was angry at May because I blame her of the "thing" which attached itself to me. While I was trying to sleep I felt an odd coldness on my right. Out of curiousity I felt it. It was horizontal and it does seem to be lying next to me. It was about two feet tall and what was most disturbing is it was extending through the wall. Pride fading and frightened myself, I called my friend to join me on the bed. This entity did not go away and even when she was with me I was disturbed by something cold sitting on my legs even if I covered half myself with a sheet.

After a week, we decided to go to a medium and through cards he told us a male child died of sickness on the room where my friend resided. He told us he found me a nice person that is why he latched himself to me. He described the spirit to have bulging eyes and he saw him with us while we were aboard the tricycle we rode to his home. He promised me he will do something to be rid of this ghost and gave me a prayer to say when I feel in danger unfortunately now I had lost it.

Other hauntings by bloodshoteyez

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bloodshoteyez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-18)
hi dny86 thank you so much for mentioning the site... To be honest for awhile I thought I am going crazy for having not enough sleep but this experience had given me a very different point of view about unseen things... Checking it right now... Hope you will help others too good day to you:)
dny86 (4 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-17)
Wow, that is a scary story. Sadly, seeing child ghosts isn't uncommon. As this site http://manchesterparanormal.org/Spirits-of-Children.php says, "Usually the spirits of children find a favorite person living in a household and have the tendency to cling to them. Many times, it is another child - resulting in the infamous "imaginary friend". They also tend to cling to a parent in the household, if they are similar to the spirit's parent (s)."
bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
Hey saher, thanks for the concern, I guess it was one way of how a ghost communicates.

Good day to you:)
saher (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-28)
I don't think the little boy is harmful. But still, my suggestion is be careful as it has latched himself on you. God bless 😁
bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-27)
Hi StardustedLuna,

Fortunately for me until now I am not bothered by this ghost anymore. Thanks for the suggestion and it just made me more interested on cleansing spells or objects. Though I do not think because of my lack of knowledge about these things that I will perform these rituals myself.

I researched on this experience somewhat and found this entity might be feeding off my energy that is why back then he is not letting me sleep. Scary enough it might be a prelude that he will possess my body. I also found this word bottom feeder but I can't tell if he is one.

Thank you for your advice:) I see you will help others too sometime soon. Good day to you.
StardustedLuna (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-27)
Hello, Just a thought: If you feel as if he is still around, you should tell him to go to the light. I use Dragon's Blood and Sage to clean myself and my home when I feel things.

Can you go back to the man who read you to ask for another blessing?
bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Hi and thanks for the wonderful comment sds, yes maybe you are right, I saw programs on the tv where the supposed entity scratches you. Or probably it is due to poltergeist activity. Maybe he was jealous in a certain way. I am not sure and I do not want to find out. You see she was my friend. Sorry maybe I am talking strange. I guess some things in this world are really unexplained and maybe they are better left that way. And maybe he does not like noisy things? I only heard from her and her room mates that the mother the child has was sort of neglectful? Maybe both of his parents where. The apartment is a large house so I am supposing the couple was wealthy.

Hmm I am making this longer than I expected. This apartment in the Phils. Might also be a portal to the land of the dead because you see there is also an unseen being who keeps sweeping in the middle of the night, also there is a doppelganger. And also my personal account. Maybe there are more entities living with persons over there.

I will think if I will post the experience my friend had in that apartment but believe me that is one of the most unforgettable experience on the paranormal I ever had.

I do not believe in mediums before or on ghosts but here you have it. I will end this by saying, yes I did tried while we were at my own apartment and umm... He gently tapped the table I tried to but ofcourse maybe I was not sensitive enough on these things we never heard a reply. Only I became aware of him in his own territory.

I have no idea what the medium did for me that as of now I am not experiencing anymore insomnia and I have a good nights sleep unlike when he did followed or latched on me.

And it was an app on my tablet where I submitted my story sorry I can't refer it to you and I had deleted that app on my tablet because I no longer feel the need to send there my stories. I just did not felt inspired to write my stories there based on my experiences or my friend's. The app was Scary Stories.

To be honest as of now, I want to find answers but I am scared of what I will find out in some way. I have no history of having a mental disorder and I do not do drugs or I am absolutely sober when I felt those things.

Good day to you:) and I might find answers soon or if not then I will be okay with it too but really no scientific explanation can ever shed light to what I had experienced.

😉 😉 😉
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Hi bloodshoteyez, I don't think that the entity that you saw in your friend's apartment was harmful. Nothing what you narrated seemed harmful or negative. I feel that the child was still feeling that he was alive and that he didn't know, may be, to go to the light. Do you still have such feeling and does your friend still live in the same apartment? If so and if the entity or spirit is still present, well, you can talk to the entity, with respect and after a few days, you can see him to the light.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

P.S: Well did you disclose that this experience was published in another site at the time of submitting your story? Mods, whether it is permissible?

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: