You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Angels In The Night

Real Ghost Stories

Angels In The Night

 

First I would request you get your coffee as this will be long. Also forgive my grammar mistakes as English is not my first language.

My story goes way back when I was 8yrs. I grew up with my grandparents in large Christian family. We were so crowded with my cousins, uncles and a few homeless people my grandma used to shelter (yeah she hard a golden heart) it was so hard to feel noticed or loved.

At the age, in the middle of the night I woke up to the sound of kids playing. I shared the bedroom with my aunt so I looked at her bed and she was deep in sleep, so was everybody in the house. I tried to go back to sleep but the sounds got louder and when I looked in the corridor there was a bright light coming through. As a kid I was very curious and scared at the same time.

I went to check who was in the corridor and if my memory serves me right it was about five kids my age. They were all dressed in white and had a bright light around them. In my entire existence I had never seen these kids before. It's like I was taken into another world these kid were playing. I remember them skipping the rope. I was just their looking at them but to my surprise it's like they didn't even see me or like I wasn't there. They paid no attention to me at all... I wasn't afraid or maybe I was way too shocked to have any emotions.

I ran back to the bedroom to wake my aunt so she can see them too but when we came back no one was there. I told her I saw children playing she was scared, laid her hands on me and prayed for me. She asked God to protect me from all night demons and cover me with his blood. She told me to sleep with her for the rest of the night.

The next morning I woke up sick with a fever. My grandma got me some traditional leaves to wash my body with. My aunt and my big sister were together with me in the bathroom. They put all the green leaves in a basin so I can soak myself. I think they believed whatever I saw in the night was negative energy and was making me sick.

Now inside the bathroom just when I was completely undressed quote this "The basin filled with all the traditional leaves on its own was lifted up and bent over for all what's in it to be poured on the bathroom floor". I am telling in less than five seconds everybody was flying around screaming in fear. I didn't even remember I had no clothes on as I was the first to finish the marathon. I didn't even need the medicine anymore as fear cured me.

From then I never had any other experience like that everything was normal until I was about 16yrs. I started getting psychic dreams, mostly they were about death. I would dream someone will die or am at a burial and in less than a month we lose someone. The scenes in my dreams where very similar to when it happens in real life.

When my cousin was having a baby they were very excited because it was a girl at least that was on the scan, but when I was praying I saw him with a boy playing football... He didn't believe me when I told him he is having a boy but guess what? It was a BOY.

When I was still a teenager it was mostly dreams. Now I am an adult and I am not curious anymore. All I want is a happy normal life but that's not happening for me. I am a 23 years old female who lives in fear, am scared to open my eyes in the night and I am scared to close them as well. I get startled even when a toddler passes me. I never go to sleep without gospel music in my ears. I moved from my country, currently I work and live in Bahrain.

It's not the dreams that makes me restless as I don't get those anymore BUT this is the part where I need help. Sometimes when I am alone a shadow passes me but it's so quick like a flash but slow enough for me to see it. I keep hearing doorbells and no one does and when I go to answer the door no one is at door. I ask around but they tell me they didn't see anyone.

When am in a quiet place sometimes I feel a strong humming sound and vibration that I have to hold my ears very tight or find anything noisy to make it go away. I feel smells that come out of nowhere and the weather sometimes just changes. Mostly when am alone sometimes it gets really cold around me and in that moment I feel like someone is there with me.

I wake up to the feeling of a presence and people tell me that it's sleep paralysis but I know it's not. Like the last time that made seek help and restore my faith in God. See I wasn't asleep.

On 31/03/2016 it was around 9 in the morning. I was lying on my bed on my side facing the wall playing with my phone as I heard the door open. I thought it was my roommate (she is a chatterbox so sometimes I have to pretend to be sleeping if am not in the mood) so as usual I stayed still, but then someone stroked my face. I smiled in the first few seconds but then it didn't stop. The fingers kept caressing my left side of the face so I pulled out my hand to push the off me.

Good heavens when I touched the hand intense fear run through my whole body. At this moment I tried to get up so I can see who it was but I couldn't. In that moment I felt like I went through an electric shock.

The hands didn't stop running through my back and my face. I know it was a lady and she said something to me but I can't seem to remember what. Something in the way she touched like she wasn't there to hurt me like she cared about me. Even without talking, I could feel what she was feeling. She felt sorry and I don't know why. When she touched me I felt that she feels sorry for me, she sympathized with me. She touched me the way you touch your child when she is hurt but I was afraid of something. In my heart I prayed for God to come be with me but it wasn't working so I started on the Lord's prayer and believe me before I even finished the prayer I felt I felt like something released me.

Now I pray and sleep with headphones playing gospel music as that is the only way I can sleep peacefully but the second one piece slips out of my ears I immediately wake up. I know Psychics/Mediums/Witches and anything close to that is as real as water, but I don't want to be any part of that. Most times when I close my eyes I see images I don't understand and sometimes they are scary so I have to keep my eyes wide open, which I hate.

I don't mean to disrespect anyone's belief but I was taught as a child that anything that is not God is evil and I choose not to entertain anything outside Christianity. I just want to be left alone.

I deleted all songs from my music library, take caution on what movies to see if I will have a change... Any advice is welcome... Thank you for reading

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Leen3808, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-03)
Ashar123, I have to elaborate on your statement that coldness is just the absence of heat. That is actually not correct. Heat is a form of energy (work, heat, internal energy, entropy, enthalpy) and the perception of coldness (in the most basic way I can say this without getting into the thermodynamics) is the reduction in temperature when heat energy is transferred away from the object or location at which the temperature was measured. Thus, there is heat transfer when it is 'cold'.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-03)
I don't know what to say but that's actually what I am going through. Since the childhood I have been going through paranormal experiences. And by the last six months these activities have increased unbelievingly.

But we should know the more we isolate ourselves from the rest of the world, the more enegu these entities gain. The more we ignore them they get weak.

What is coldness? We know its not having any individual existence, its simply absence of heat. Similarly evil is nothing but simply the absence of God. The more you dedicate yourself to that divine power, that easily it will conquer the evil around you.

Thanks for sharing, and don't be scared. 😊
Leen3808 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-29)
[at] aussiedaz I have never had a lucid dream, sometimes I have weird dreams inside dreams but not lucid... Sometimes I can feel myself detaching from my body but that's when am sad about something.
Apart from my two birth marks sometimes I just see blood on my hand and when I find cuttings or a bruise I have no memory of were I got it from.
I don't think this is lost time I just happen to forget everything, like at times I ask people what day it is when they say monday I won't believe them because I don't remember anything that happened on Sunday not even what I ate... I always sit with a paper and try to recall every moment
Not a sleep walker, not even as a child
Ringing noises happen most time when I am idle so I start I put earphones with music on that always do the trick.
I eat meat fish and chicken often.
Leen3808 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-29)
[at] rookdygin your'e not the first person to point out if I was being paranoid but I believe am not, its not always bad but sometimes I see people, real people with real faces people that I have never met before and if I breath deep and relax these people are not even looking at me they don't see me. It's like viewing a street with closed eyes

Sometimes its me but in a different body race or gender... Once I has a male and it was like a was harassing some woman in public, point is these are not images that you have to put together it's their in full details right under your eyelids
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-25)
Leen,
First I would like to know what sent everyone run out of the bathroom screaming after the leaves fell to the floor? You left that out.

I don't believe that anything that is not God is evil. God gives people gifts, some people are brilliant,artistic,musical,others he gives other gifts, special gifts, like being able to see the future, heal people, make things move, leave their bodies to explore etc.
None of these things are evil or forbidden. If they were not gifts from God we wouldn't have them.

To calm your nerves go out into nature which was created by God. If you live near the beach and watch the waves. Sometimes they are calm sometimes they are ferocious. An example: when my children when were young whenever there was a hurricane hundreds of miles away we would take the kids to watch the waves. I grew up on the ocean side of Long Island he grew up on the Long Island Sound side. My husband nonchalantly walks over to me and tells me that our middle child had been knocked down by a wave, he even chuckled not knowing the severity of the situation. I took off in a run and grabbed him under the arms and tried to lift him but the out going wave was pulling on him, trying to take him out to sea. When the wave was almost gone I could pick him up. Did this make my husband evil? No he didn't know the ocean like I did. Did this make the wave evil? Of course not because it was the product of the storm. Did this make the storm evil. Again of course not it was part of nature.

You can not fear things just because you were taught to fear things that are not of God. Bad things happen to good people all the time, and sometimes good things happen to not so good people. Life is full of surprises even if it is of God. There are new illnesses that pop up every year some are super germs that antibiotics don't work on.

Okay now I'm ranting. Just one more thing if you don't want visions or dreams ignore them. Just think of them as a figment of your imagination, but you will be giving up on something God gave you.
Living in fear is no way to live.

Respectfully
Red
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-24)
The Humming and vibration may relate to something else, just a few questions for you?...do you have lucid dreams of flying? Do you have any unexplained marks or scars on your hand, feet or shoulders? Have you any memories of accounts with lost time? Did you ever sleepwalk as a child? Do you hear any ringing noises? Have you turned of meat recently? There are more, you would probably need to answer yes to all of these questions for further discussions on something that might be going on in your life... I gather you sleep with the light on, the gospel music is a good way to distract the paranormal... I can only reassure you that nothing is out to get you. Working on and controlling your fear will help you big time deal with it better.

Regards Daz
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-21)
"Hi Leen3808. Thanks for sharing.

Too me it sounds like you are very afraid and are not coping.

You wrote: "I don't mean to disrespect anyone's belief but I was taught as a child that anything that is not God is evil and I choose not to entertain anything outside Christianity. I just want to be left alone."

In my opinion, you can't disrespect anyone's belief, because that's exactly what it is; just a belief. It's interesting that it's generally ok to argue, mock or put down others political beliefs and opinions, but as soon as anyone starts disagreeing with others religious or spiritual beliefs, then it's somehow a really "terrible" thing to do. Why is that? They are both just beliefs.

As individuals, we are not the keepers of any 'truths' about anything. We only have formed opinions based on experience and those opinions SHOULD change as we become more wiser and more experienced. We know basically NOTHING about the Universe or what makes it tick. Anyone who claims to have all the answers is deluded.

In my opinion, for what it's worth, everything in this Universe IS God. God is in the sunshine and storms, in the love and hate.

I strongly suggest you entertain as much as possible outside your religion. You should study all religions, and even explore agnosticism; which is defined as "the view that the truth values of certain claims - especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether God, the divine or the supernatural exist - are unknown and perhaps unknowable" That's a good place to start, then go from there using your logic and reasoning.

Trust me, nothing terrible will happen to you if you chose NOT to believe in God, that's the beauty of the gift of free will. It's like deciding you don't believe in gravity anymore; you won't suddenly drift off into space. What we believe, or understand about God is actually inconsequential in many ways, as it's bigger than all of us, and bigger than what we can truly comprehend.

Right, that was a bit of a rant, so I'll stop. I don't have the answers but my advice to you is you need to try and look outside the square that has been (seemingly) and I believe, unfairly imposed on you from an early age. Be brave, it's ok.

Regards

Mack
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-21)
This is my understanding of things do with it as you will.
If you wish to be closer to God express more love. Shunning all that is not of God is not an expression of love and can not bring you closer to God. This may sound counter intuitive but remember the expresion "when in Rome" is from the Bible and clearly opposes the idea of shunning all that is not Christian.
The spirit can likely see that you are being mislead hence the feeling sorry for you. It can see all your efforts but they are in vain. Christains are often the most prone to this mistake for some reason. Think of Jesus he did not shun sinners he embraced the good in them. When you her music don't think of what the message is think of the fact that it is a group of friends enjoying creating something together to proviode enjoyment to others. Isolation is a primary tactic of demons or evil spirits the more you push away all you think is not from god the more isloated you make your self and the further from god you move yourself. I know this seems backwards but it is not I promise.
You always find what you are looking for when you expect to see evil you will. The more you actively seek out good the more you will find it. It will take some time though you are use to seeing the evil in the world so you will nateurally expect it, but this will change over time good luck.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-19)
This is going to sound more harsh than it is meant to so I apologize in advance... It will also be a wee bit more religious than my normal replies.

THEORY (at least for the visions when you close your eyes) It can go one of two ways:

1st: You are trying to HARD to be FAITHFUL. You are making yourself paranoid and as a result you are seeing these images.

OR

2nd: You are closer to an 'unseen line' than Heavenly Father wants you to be so these 'visions' are sent to you so you will 'back away' or 'return' to your Faith.

As far as your female visitor, It sounds as if someone who was having a similar crisis of Faith 'returned' and tried to comfort you and when you turned your Prayers towards Heavenly Father they felt they were no longer needed.

Now for the visions earlier in your childhood, children are closer to the veil, they see/feel things adults miss and until that 'sensitivity' closes off either naturally, or by an effort from the individual, there is a chance that they will have the gift of 'foresight'.

The Faithful are provided gifts (healing, foresight, ect...) not to prove Heavenly Father exists... But because they believe he exists DESPITE what others may tell them.

As far as the doorbell you have described, any spiritual significance of any bell comes from the hearer of the bell, rather than the bell itself. A case in point is bells rung on Sunday morning, and other times of the week. To some, the bells are calls to prayer, and sometimes for some people, a bell at a specific time is a call to a specific prayer or in your particular case its a reminder so that you keep Heavenly Father in mind.

These are just theories mind you. I have walked an very interesting path to get to where my beliefs are today and I am merely offering you my point of view. Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: