You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Seeing Shadow People Or Angel Of Death

Real Ghost Stories

Seeing Shadow People Or Angel Of Death

 

I am dyslexic. I may not see some errors, apologies.

Where to begin! I have been seeing dark figures or "shadow people" for many years. It started, first of all, before someone passed away or after. I have moved from 3 homes and I have seen them in each one.

Every home I move into has trouble with electronics. I get teased by family and friends for being an electrical nightmare. Could it be the presence of these dark beings that seem to have attached themselves to my life for over 20 years?

Once, in my old home, a knife flew off the kitchen counter towards my infant godson. In that house I heard footsteps during the night and had recurring nightmares. I moved home and this evil entity seems to have stayed put, thankfully.

Back to the shadow people who have not gone away. They used to only be shadowy figures I could see from the corner of my eye. Now, they stay for longer periods of time just watching. I always know they are there as I can feel their presence mentally and physically.

Recently, he appeared just a few feet away at my kitchen door. I saw him from the side of my eye and turned round and he was standing there. I felt the figure's emotions like it was sad as the head was tilted. However, I could not see a face.

Another time, which was also recent, I was making tea in my kitchen and I seen him run across the room, then he stood behind me a few feet away. The hairs on my neck stood up, it was really cold and I got goosebumps.

Point is, how can I speak to these beings to find out their purpose? It's been going on for years and I would like to know who they are and what they need or want from me. If they need help I am willing to help them crossover. Any advice would be great as I am afraid to tell friends and family in case I get signed in (editor left as is).

I am a psychology graduate and have looked into sleep paralysis and I have experienced it once, I think, but it was in that home with the evil entity I mentioned earlier.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mariah2020, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-06-01)
Paul1.

What is "Holy Watch"?!?!?

I suppose you mean holy water, right?
You should follow your own advice and bless your phone with holy water, and take it to a priest to be exorcised to get rid of the demon acting through its autocorrect.
Paul1 (1 stories) (17 posts)
-3
2 years ago (2022-06-01)
Get a Priest, some spirits are following you. Bless yourself with Holy Watch blessed by a Catholic Priest and Say Rosaries for the holy souls in purgatory. They will leave.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-08-24)
Welcome to YGS.

Mariah2020.

Have you heard about SLIders or electric people? Do you think the following article would describe you?:

Https://thegoddesscircle.net/electric-people-the-slider-phenomenon/

In my opinion and based on the information provided by your narrative, you might be a psychic and the shadows might be earthbound spirits trying to get your attention. Although you don't seem to be afraid of them, I would suggest for you to learn ways to protect yourself before communicating with them in case you came across a nasty one.

Have you tried to talk to the shadows telling them something like "I'm aware of your presence and it's time for you to move to the light"?
In my own experience, when a departed person has a message to say, many times they do it through a dream but since you "can feel their presence mentally and physically", then you may be able to communicate with them telepathically. Just remember to learn to protect yourself in case you come across a nasty spirit.

Perhaps a bit of digging would reveal that you are not the only one whiting your family whom has been having this kind of experiences.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: