You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Experience While Staying In Iran

Real Ghost Stories

My Experience While Staying In Iran

 

I went to Iran September 2016, I went to see my husband's family well his moms side. Me and my 3 children stayed there for a few weeks or so. The first few nights was ok sleeping, but then I felt spirits trying to contact me. It seems it's always when I go in to a relaxed state just before going into a deep sleep. This is where it gets a bit surreal.

I was about to go in to a sleep state and then I hear this deep voice say something to me in Farsi. I automatically said I don't know what you said to me. As I'm English and don't really know a lot of Farsi (Iran language). I then tried to ask my brother in law's wife and she said, " I don't know? Are you sure you said it right?" I said yes and I asked my husbands cousin and he said I think he means to come to my house.

I said why? But I realize I think that my husband lost a cousin on his mom's sister's side and I think it was him who spoke to me as they still have his picture on the window.

It doesn't stop there, I went and flew to Kish island where my father in law lives and my hubby's brother. I slept on the first night. Well then after I also had something touch my head and felt like a nail. Then I had an English voice I'm assuming it's my moms best friend who died 2016, on my daughters birthday. She was like an aunt to me she was like me and lived in England. Anyways I think she was there to know that I'm ok. A women's Voice said I love you, and it sounded like hers.

I then told my mom on what's app, as I had no other way to contact my mom, as calls cost a lot from Iran to UK. She gave me things to keep me safe. I also had to have my father in law sleep close by, as I was so scared and didn't sleep very well. I don't think anyone was trying to hurt me but just I've always been scared of spirits, since I was a little girl. I've always had things like this I am a sensitive my mom calls me. She also sees and hears spirits.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kerry110, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kerry0501 (guest)
-2
6 years ago (2018-05-06)
Waterhammer. There is nothing wrong with me thank you very much I've got nothing wrong with me. I don't need to seek medical attention. And I certainly don't have adhd right and I certainly don't have szkizifrenia how ever you spell it. Nothing wrong with me and my mom. It's just a gift we have and I really don't mind it. Non of us have mental issues either. Not happy of this comment I'm really not. I'm a happy normal as u can get 30 year old who is blessed with 3 children and a great hubby
Waterhammer (12 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Greetings, thank you for sharing! Hope to hear more of those stories. I've got a horrible blizzard outside my home now so I've been debunking/investigating ghost stories online to burn my time:
First of all, I believe you're not making anything up, and from what I've noticed in my life, this sensitivity can either be like ADHD and wear away as people grow older (in the case of the 14yr old I hope this is the case) or it will slowly increase in time until it levels off.
In extreme cases the voices become uncontrollable but this isn't necessarily paranormal, the extremes cases are often (please don't take this the wrong way, no offense intended) Schizophrenia or early onset dementia/Alzheimer's (which runs in families). For this reason I would implore you and your mother to seek medical or psychiatric help if the phenomenon becomes unbearable and uncontrollable.

Extreme instances may indeed be paranormal activity though, even after a schizophrenia diagnosis. This is because the imbalance of chemicals in the brain/overcharged neurotransmitters that can cause szchizophrenia may have been manipulated by paranormal energy. In addition, some brain's chemistry balance + neurotransmitters may be more conducive to paranormal energy than others similar to how electricity or reflective surfaces can conduct this energy more so than other physical elements. This is only a theory, but that being said, I personally know cases of individuals who've erased the voices (which were absolutely the worst kind of paranormal; her voices knew secrets about my past I never told anyone about) by taking schizophrenia medication. They are still the same person, just minus the voices and the terror. That being said, I cannot debunk you're story nor confirm it, but I definetly have no reason to doubt you.
Kerry0501 (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-01-05)
To publicways. I can't even remember the word 🤦🏼‍♀️, but it was real is all I can say. Because since I've moved to my new house a year ago now I've had voices here to but in English. One I can say said what's this then. And another was a women's laugh. And another was hello. And to you jubeele, u do have a lot of questions I will start off by saying my husband cousin can see them to but he's mega scared as he said they are in his room and are scary (he's 14) . Yes I do get my abilities form my mom I guess as I've always sensed things since I was young it's only the past few years it's got more intense and interesting. The nail I felt was an finger one, and to your other question:he thinks it's is brother because he feels him around. His English isn't to great but I get the point. When I hear theses voices it's only a quick second I hear them when I'm relaxed before going in to a deep sleep. But I have a lot of stories to post soon I will but all are true:) wouldn't make anything up:) .
publicways (32 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-01-01)
What did the words in Farsi sound like sir? We could probably help translate it.
Jubeele (25 stories) (885 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-31)
Hi Kerry, your account is most interesting! What did your husband's cousin say the deep voice told you in Farsi? How did he know it was your husband's maternal cousin?

So what happened when you went to his house (was his place on Kish Island)? And when you went to Kish Island, the nail you felt touch your head - was it the tip of a fingernail or a metal nail? 😕

I think it's a positive experience to hear from someone dear to you saying: "I love you". No harm was meant - so please don't be afraid of it. It sounds like you inherited your "sensitive" abilities from your mother. What did she give you to keep you safe? 🤔

So many questions - I mean no disrespect. Your account has made me curious to know more. Thank you for sharing. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: