You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Big Black Man

Real Ghost Stories

Big Black Man

 

My parents bought a house in Cavite. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 is located near the kitchen, 1 at the living room). It was my first week in that house and I enjoyed playing with my younger brother in my sister room. Her room is the biggest of all. It is located near the dining/kitchen.

One night, my Ate (eldest sister) told my mom if she could sleep with her because she feels sick. When my Kuya (eldest brother) heard about that, he asked us (my younger brother who is 6 y/o that time) if we want to sleep with him in my Ate's room. We will play video games. We were all excited that time. That night, we played until 9:30 p.m. At around 10 pm, my Kuya told us that we have to sleep already and we need to wake up early to attend a mass the next day.

At around midnight, I felt so cold, so I looked up for my blanket but I can't find it. I decided to turn on the light to see where it is but still I can't find it. When I looked up at the clock, it was already 1:45 a.m. I still feel so sleepy that's why I decided to sleep and share with my brother's blanket. When it's time for me to turn off the light, I saw a shadow passed in front of me. I thought it's just my imagination, but when I turned back to see who is it, I was so shocked on what I saw, it was a Big black man standing in front of me, around 6'5 tall, and few inches away from me. He was wearing all black things including a big black hat that looks like a cowboy's hat. I was so scared that time! I cried, and screamed and I jumped on the bed and waked up my Kuya. When my Kuya saw that man, he also screamed, louder than mine. We cover ourselves with his blanket and we pray while crying.

The next morning, we told our parents on what happened, at first, they didn't believe us, but when my Ate heard our stories, she also tell our parents that she also saw that man the night before we sleep in her room. She saw the man standing beside her bed.

After that, my parents decided to call a pastor to bless our house, and after the house blessing, the big black man didn't appear for 2 nights. We thought that he will not appear anymore, but were all wrong, it's just the beginning...

I'll share my other stories next time...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, knighn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

yuriz (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
im not sure if it was just my imagination or something but while me and my two little sisters were watching tv at the time and all of us were on the bed I was concentrating at watching tv when suddenly I saw a black shadow kid or baby walking past through the corridor because our door was opened so I got really scared and freaked out I checked again but all of us three were still on the bed πŸ˜• 😐 😨 I didn't want to checked outside because I was too scared so after a minute or so I got my sisters and I to go downstairs and tell our mum what happened at first she told me maybe it was just my imagination but then when our youngest sister because I'm the eldest told me the same thing happened to her she saw a big black shadow man and she didn't even want to talk about it my little sis is only 7 years old at that time and questions were still left so I was still wondering and scared what happened I was searching and searching until I found this on the not so told my self why not share my story if the same thing happened to others >_<
Pyrafo (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
what's the difference of ghosts and monsters?

I wish there will be a movie named "Ghosts VS Demons" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TwoTanks (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Ive been looking for something like this since I was 8ish. Me and my older brother where talking about dreams when we both spoke about walking to our bedroom window seeing a man in black dressed like a cowboy yet his face was not seen only dark like a shadow. This cowboy then floated up the window into the room and that's when me and my brother both awoke back in bed. Now before that I use to have dreams of gray aliens, drew them everywhere, swear I saw them outside in the garden, saw a UFO but after the man in black showed that all changed and I felt 'safe'. Whats more odd is shortly after my mum finally left my dad (he was abusive to her), I was finally told I had a bad heart but needed minor surgery. Things started looking up.

Anyway sorry for commenting on a very old topic.
swan_hooper (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
these things are not shadow people they are the demons of hell and you can watch a movie about it the movie's called mothman's prophocies oh and frawin these things do not apear as shadows or men with black skin they apear differantly to anyone they are seen by for me it's body was covered by what seemed like a black cloud but it's not a shadow it looked like a shadow at first clance but look closer and you'll see that it's not it is somthing else it has been seen on earth for a long time even in the caveman ages where you'll find drawings of a dark figure of a man with wings and who ever goes near it will die or get sick very sick.
Waitingforthemonster (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-03)
i have had the same sort of experience as you, I was younger around 10ish and didn't really know what was going on so I wasn't really afraid. With my experience it was stood in my doorway, scratching something, and I could only view it through my mirror. God bless 😊.
swan_hooper (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-12)
i'v seen that big black tall man with cow boy hat in alaska too in a village in tununak and I'm not the only one who seen it I have a friend who was walking at night probably at midnight and saw a very tall man standing by a house and when he looked to see that man he saw a very tall man with what looked like a cow boy hat all black not even light could make you see his face my friend closed his eye's and when he opened them again it was gone but when I saw it, it was standing by a cargo container looking at me and when I saw it I felt a feeling like I wanted to go to it like it was telling me to go to him with his mind like I could hear his thoughts but I didn't listen to it because I knew what it was it is a demon of lucifur or satan or other words the devils angels they are not good and all they do is bad things where they are found bad things start to happen where they are found but just do what you do just pray when you see it and GOD BLESS YOU.
jayman3381 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-24)
Knighn, I found your story very interesting. For almost five years I have looked for a sighting fitting the description you gave. I had an experience ever so slightly in difference, except what I saw was wearing a black trench coat and his hat was a top hat and he had white frizzy hair but much the same. I just discovered this site so I have not posted my story yet but I will.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Resort to a Baptist or Pentecostal church, as the others are too liberal when it comes to dealing with these spirits, and sometimes even exacerbate the situation. When you see it again, all of you, shout at it sternly, "I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, DONT COME BACK"...promptly ask God to seal your household with the blood of Jesus
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
Greetings and salutations,

Hello knighn, I used to live in the Philippines and I believe you have a Kapre (big, tall and scary) problem. My parents told me it inhabbits acacias, mango trees and bamboos.

My friend, I advise you to pray the prayer found in the Chaplet of St. Michael. Springkle holy water on the four corners of every room. Use holy oil to make crosses on every door. Use sage to cleanse the house if you choose not to do any of the above.

I pray for you and your problem, God bless, deus vobiscum and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
knighn (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-28)
thanx for the comment mwuahh...

im already 22 now...

i was only around 7-8 when this story happened.
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-26)
wow... Interesting story... Even had the suspense kick... I like it... ^^

the MIBs... 😁

that is really scary! How old are you? It must've been hard for your lil bro... I mean the nightmares... *shudder*

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories... 😊

God Bless you and your family... ❀
chelleck (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
knighn,

I enjoyed your story and await your stories to come.

I have always been alone when I have seen 'things', but a few times I have been with others upon hearing them.
knighn (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-08)
...hello kimSoutho

thanx for your comment. 😁 I agree with you...

godbless... πŸ˜‰ ❀
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
I just wanted to add an additional comment.

Some of the thoeries regarding shadow people is that they can not appear with the lights on, some say they can. I believe they can.

Also, doesn't it make sense that if a spirit is trying to manifest itself, the spirit may not have enough enrgy to produce much more than a shadow. Just an idea.

God Bless!
chuzwuzum (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-06)
it sounds like a shadow person but I agree with frawin and I'm not too sure if it is. Do shadow people appear even if the light is turned on?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
Ah, cleared up that question for me in the comment section, knighn.
Now knowing that he was all in black, I would also say that I think this to be a shadow person. How interesting that they all seem so much alike.
Thank you.
knighn (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
yah... And I'm used to it now... 😊 even though he is not appearing anymore, their still letting us know that THEY are still in our house. (not only the blackman)...
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-04)
Wow, how terrifying it must have been for you and your family!

I look forward to hearing more of your stories!
Thank you for sharing,
God Bless!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-03)
Hi knighn. From what you describe in the comments I kind of doubt it's a shadow person. A shadow person and a regular shadow of a person is two different things. Go to Wikipedia and type in shadow person, they have a nice article describing what it is. They also have a couple of artist sketches of shadow people, see if what you saw looks anything like the sketches. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
knighn (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-03)
this also happened not just once, even my younger brother saw it in different occasion...

do you think it's really just a shadow?
knighn (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-03)
... I dont'think if it's a shadow, because I saw him wearing all black... Black pants, hat, long sleeves... I can't see his face but I know he's looking at me that time...
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-03)
Hello knighn. I think this sounds like a shadow person too but I'm a little confused. Did he appear black as a shadow does or did he appear as a man with black skin? I believe your story and the reason I ask is that I don't believe ghost and shadow people are the same thing. If what you seen wasn't a shadow person it could have been the spirit of a former military person.I'll wait for your future stories before I venture anymore guesses. Thanks for an interesting story. Take Care.

FRAWIN
😊
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-02)
Interesting story. This sonds to me like a shadow person. I have had two experiences with shadow people. One I know could be childhood imagination but the other at age 17 was a different matter. You know when you just can't dismiss something. I also have issues with anything that happens while sleeping but you weren't the only one that saw it so... My mother use to tell us about a big black man to scare us when we misbehaved (I know, weird, but they did that kind of thing back in the 50's and no one thought anything of it) and the discription is the same as this one. I guess all cultures have their version of the boogey man.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: