You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Who Is He?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Is He?

 

The story I'm about to tell you happened while I was around three, and is completely true, no exaggerations added. I was 12 days old when my mom's grandfather died. I say this because based on current experiences; I suspect it was my mother's grandfather. Anyways, one day (according to my mother) I was in the kitchen with my mom when I randomly looked at the doorway (for some reason I always look at doorways, as if there's someone standing there) and grabbed my mom by the hand. I pointed to the doorway and asked in Spanish "Mom, who is he? Who?" But my mom said she could not see anyone.

The spooky thing is though, that about 2 months ago, this little girl my mom used to babysit came over (my mom babysits her sister now) because her mother's grandfather had died and they were burying him that day. (She is 3 years old) I was randomly walking to the counter when she grabbed me by the wrist and pointed to the hallway where, of course, there's the doorway, and asked me "Marnie, who is that?" I froze, instantly remembering the similar experience. But I couldn't see anything. It's weird at the similarity between both occurrences.

Was I scared? Yes, although I'm all too familiar with these things due to the fact that similar things have happened millions of times to me, but since I couldn't see or feel, it, I wasn't able to know whether it was good or bad.

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, indigogirl93, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-25)
Wow.
Did your mom say if it was a red car that was involved in the wreck (if it was his car or not)?

Did she tell you about Jose before you went to visit the psychic?

Peace

JustCurious
indigogirl93 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Also, I don't know why it stands in the doorway, but I might add that every night, I pace through our living room listening to music, sometimes I clean or just think, (for some reason I think better when I pace) and I can literally feel him staring at me, he visits very regularly.
I've gone to this psychic before (no at all fake, I can tell 😊) and she tells me I have a spirit named "Jose" by my side, and that she kept seeing a red car. Once she asked my mom who this "Jose" was, my mom answered that he was her cousin who died years before I was born. In a car crash, if I might add. So maybe it's not my mother's grandfather, but her cousin instead, whoever it is, I am positive it's a male, he visits every night, and he's not evil.
indigogirl93 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-13)
Thank you all for your comments! 😊 And to answer some of your questions, No, I didn't feel fear exactly, but I was spooked since it was soo much alike what I had experienced! As for the doorway, I have no idea why I always have the impression it's there, but I always tend to look in directions others don't. And somethign else that baffles me is why was she able to see it, and I wasn't being that I've been able to see things like these for ages!
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
My granddaughter back in 2006 when she was three, sat next to me. She told me she seen a dragon. As her being a child I thought she was seeing what she wanted to see. I told her to draw the dragon. She did her art work and low and behold, she drew a man with a long face and a cape on. He was in the computer room with us.

So yes children often can see what we can't see. I still do have that picture of what she drew here by my computer.

When she tells me she sees something I know darn well she is seeing what she says now.
kwghost (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
nice story~ thx for sharing your experience with us... But what was it standing at the doorway all the while for? Maybe it wants you to look at something at the door... 😉
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
My son as a baby talked to a thermostat that was on a wall next to a doorway and I never made the connection to the doorway being what he was actually talking to and pointing to until reading this story. I think little kids can see what we don't. If the child didn't feel any negative reaction, and apparently when you were a child, it didn't scare you either then I think you can assume its not anything malevolent. It could be a family spirit and there is no reason to be fearful. Some spirits are not earthbound but can actually visit. Maybe that's the reason for the number of years between sightings.
Kira (7 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
Very interesting. Its possibly just a spirit wanting help and has some form of a link between you. ^^
luvrupurt (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-10)
Interesting...I would think you both would be able to see it since you had almost the same experience. Did it just stand there? And was it the same door? It might just be a residual spirit and if I recall right that is an spiritual impression of a 'memory' such as seeing a person pace back and forth on a certain date and such... If its incorrect please correct me... Very interesting story! Good Luck! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: