You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Growling And Moving Clothes

Real Ghost Stories

Growling And Moving Clothes

 

I want to thank everyone for previous comments, I appreciate them all. Now, let's get down to business. Like my other story, A Growl in the Darkness, it is known that I have heard growling before. However, that was at my Grandmother's house, and I'd like to share an experience that happened at my house.

I was lying down on a mattress in our living room. My brother was lying on the couch next to my head. I had just woken up and looked around a bit. My mom went outside to smoke. It was very quiet in the house. I leaned my back against the couch and sat there for a few seconds. Then, I heard something growl, it sounded ALOT like the grudge on that movie. Though, I am positive that movie was not on. I heard it for about 5 seconds, and then it stopped. That was ONE unexplainable thing that happened that day.

Later on that day, we had just gotten home from the mall. I was tired so I went and went to lie down on my bed. No one came in my room, I'm sure. All of a sudden, I started hearing my clothes move around. I thought I was hearing things, so I ignored it. It got louder and louder and I was starting to freak out. I opened my eyes and no one was there and the noises stopped. I just don't know what to think of that!

Please help me out.

Other hauntings by MalfoyMC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MalfoyMC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sarah (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-20)
Hi,

I have also heard growling in my own home (check out my story). It's very unsettling. Say a prayer and ask God to protect you x
fernowky (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
uhhhh creepy what I can say is there's a chance there's a demon in your house id be freaked if I was you
MalfoyMC (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
Well I know my house is Very old and it used to belong to my great grandparents before they moved down the street. I just heard my clothes moving, I didn't see them.
soggypotatoes (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
...nah, I wouldn't worry. No one has ever been recorded attacked or hurt by a ghost. Just welcome it into your home and give it lots of love and attention! ❤ 😊

...then again...
That's still pretty scary... O.O
igowako (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
did you just hear your clothes move around or were they moved around as well? 😲
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
How old is your house and you should find what the land or your house belong before you and your family. I know it's hard to find who or what lands that belong you know the history etc.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: