You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghostly Going On's

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Going On's

 

I'm 13 now and every since I was born ghostly stuff has been happening to me.

First of my entire house is haunted, a man died in my kitchen and a lady hung her self in my bedroom. When I was a baby it was my first night in my own room, it was all going well until my mum was woken by the feeling of horror out of a deep sleep no one else was there, something gave her the feeling that something was happening to me so she went into my room to find I had string around my neck so she removed it and went back to bed, this time it was a friendly happening.

When I was about 6 my auntie went to the toilet but not for long as she came running down stairs into the living room. We all asked her what had happened and she said she saw a male figure walk across the landing.

My mum has seen and felt many feelings in this house; she was in the house by her self laying on the sofa watching TV when she saw a young girl's figure walk up to the door and look through the window. She thought it was me so she went upstairs to see if it was me but I was in a deep sleep in bed.

I have always seen many shapes around my house and my mum or dad have had to come with me to places but it wasn't until last year when I was 12 it started getting serious.

It was last April it was coming up to my uncles wedding I had just brought my dress that day and it was hanging up behind my door. I went to bed happily thinking about how I was going to look in my new dress. I woke up in the night with the fright of seeing a male figure walking towards me. I screamed and shouted for my mum. She ran into my room and she was asking me what was wrong and all I could say was 'get me out of here quick' she kept asking me why and I kept repeating the same. All this time the man was standing behind my mum but I wasn't going to say anything otherwise I would scare her as well which wasn't appropriate at the time all I wanted to do was get out of that room. Eventually I woke sleeping in my mum's bed, that's when I told her that there was a man behind her all she could say with was omg! She couldn't believe this had happened.

For the next few months' loads of things had happened to many to share but some have stayed in my mind and still scare me now.

One night I was in the bath when I felt someone pinch me on my right shoulder the door was open a little. I thought it was my mum trying to scare me so I shouted for her but she was downstairs so I shouted louder for her and she came up to the bathroom and I told her what had happened so she looked at my right shoulder to find a red hand print.

Another going on was I could hear these noises of humming. Again I just thought it was my mum singing because I know she loves to sing, so I asked her one night if she had been humming lately she said 'no not that I know of but lately I have been hearing humming' Then one night I was in my mum's room I woke up in the middle of the night to see a nun walking out of the room humming I just covered my head with the duvet and prayed and crossed my fingers that it would go away. After that we had a spiritualist come around to get rid of the ghosts because they took it too far.

In the last month there has been more going ons.

I was in the living room by my self with all the lights of when I saw a little boy coming through the wall, I have seen him before and so has my mum.

This week on Friday night me, my dad, my brother, my cousin and her boy friend had been out to the pub for dinner and we decided to walk back when we got back my cousin went into the kitchen to see if she could sense anything and she did, she got quite scared actually so her boyfriend went in and said 'if your here give us a clue were not scared' (we was actually scared) then he sat down next to me when all of a sudden all the electrics went, we went to the neighbours to ask if there's went of as well but everything was fine for them.

Thank you for reading

I hope you enjoyed it.

If you have any stories similar to mine I would like to hear them as I find it interesting.

I'm sure I will have more in the next few months I will keep you updated about what happens and your views could help me.

P.s. I have been told I can see ghosts and hear them but I don't know how to control it could you help?

Thank you xx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dannibabbie96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

arsah786 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
i have known people who can talk and see ghosts and maybe you can see them because they know that you are able to see them and they want help from you. You should ask them questions and see if they materialise and answer you. Some hang around because they need someone's help to pass on! That's true.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-06)
try to check the history of the house. What was the land before? Like in my case we are situated near the river and our house is actually standing on a used to be marsh land. Please give us an update on this... Thanks... 😁
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
I don't know... From the ghosts that you have written about and your experiences it looks like you really can see ghosts. I don't have that ability, but I have run in to some unkind spirits.

If I had the ability to see ghosts most of the time I would either want to get rid of the ghosts, or learn how to control if I could see the spirits or not. Sorry I could not help you.

Luck to you.
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
Are the happenings in this house you're living in? I know you said that there were only two known deaths in the house, but it seems like there might have been more than that. I'm sure you already checked the history of the house, but why not research it some more and try to find out the story behind these spirits?

As for being told you can see ghosts and such. Why would you want to control something like that? To close it off so you no longer see spirits or to be able to see them more often? There are several ways to control it but seeing ghosts doesn't seem like something you'd want to try and be able to do. Of course that is just my advice and you don't have to listen to it.

Thanks for sharing!
-Hope
youngdz79 (6 stories) (58 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-04)
good story, good details, makes me wish I was in the united kingdom lol.

As for the hearing and seeing of ghosts, I to can see and hear and on some occasions talk to them, I found that with age I could control it a little and that meditation does help a lot also

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: