You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Weird Entity And My Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

The Weird Entity And My Experiences

 

When I was about 3, we used to live in a big house. There was my sister, Raven, my mom, Deanne, my stepdad, Uha, and my two brothers, Neil and Tyler. I was the youngest out of the family. So, here's my story. I'm just going to come straight out with it.

It was one certain room, downstairs. Neil's room. Whenever I went down there, I'd see black shadows move across the walls of the room when nothing or no one was moving. It really made me afraid, even though I was too young to know what it was. Whenever I'd sleep in there sometimes, I'd always feel fingers brushing across my legs, and when I got up, it'd stop. Whenever I sat up, the brushing continued, however. The first night we moved into that house, I was perfectly fine, and when I slept in there, I was puking in the morning. It would always be freezing down there. It was probably because it was a like a basement, but maybe not...

I'd also have scary dreams where I'd be running away from some kind of black entity, and I'd end up falling downstairs alone, as if it was supposed to scare me being down there. I would also feel sharp pains in my sides whenever I was in there for long, and so I'd have to leave. I think this spirit was evil, and was warning us to leave before it did something really harmful. I do wish we could still live there, for now I understand the paranormal. But I know that God made us leave for whatever reason I don't know, and don't want to know. Can someone please help me with this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gmadi84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-05)
OK, well the best way to find out what it WAS is to go back and to try to recall all of the things that went on in this night. Personally, I think it just to have been shadow people (they CAN NOT harm you, no matter what others may say). All a shadow person is, is a being that does not have enough energy to fully manifest itself. It comes to us as a "white noise" visual. Or, a Shadow.
Thank you.
gmadi84 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-05)
I know it's leaving me alone, but I still want to know what it was. Anyway, thanks for the comments, guys.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
I think that, and this is just my opinion. That it was just a spirit that was so confused it did not know how to communicate with you. ❤
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
there are often explanations for ghostly happenings and I allways check them out first before putting it down to the paranormal but I do believe that paranormal events do take place, but I reckon that a bad event happened in that room probabley a murder as I feel the sharp pains in your sides when you were in the room were where the person was either shot or stabbed and you were feeling his or her pain sometimes we are inclined to forget that spirits who are earthbound need to be sent into the lightand there are procedures for doing this
monoxide (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
this sounds a lot like the effects of electromagnetic fields (emf)
Strong EMFs can cause halucinations, vomiting, general nausea and often upsets animals too. It can be given off by old pipes or electrical wires and is worse in older houses. Most of your experience can be explained by EMF s maybe there was nothing there after all, though I might not necessarily be right
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
I have to echo Hoochler's comment. What is it that you need assistance with?
To me, right up to the "Can someone please help me with this?" of that last paragraph, it sounds as if you have all under control. You said you now understand the paranormal and make reference to God being in control.
Is there something specific that you would like to ask?
Thank you.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
What do you need our help with?

It sounds like God has already helped you just fine and that you are no longer experiencing this entity at all.

Are you looking for help understanding what kind of spirit you were dealing with out of simple curiosity? If so, does it really matter as long as the thing is leaving you alone now?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: