You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity

Real Ghost Stories

A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity

 

It's been a while since I last submitted here. This is something that I came across fairly recently, so I thought might as well come back with this. This is going to be short because I think this was an isolated encounter.

I'm studying at university right now, and I live in an apartment with some of my friends. I'm studying engineering and it requires frequent all-nighters, so I am often found outside at the scant hours of morning, trying to calm my nerves.

Around two weeks ago, me and a friend were similarly out for a nightly walk around at around 2AM. I had an assignment to submit the next day, and I had mostly finished with it. He had been playing video games until I hollered and came out because he craved cigarettes.

We were gossiping as we walked down the road. The road went through a suburbia-like environment. After a few minutes we came across something bloody and furry on the ground. Some sort of roadkill. Possibly happened that night which is why it had not been removed yet. We noted the lack of flies as we walked around it.

Late Autumn was firmly setting in when this had happened, and the night was pleasantly chilly. We walked for about 3 kilometers and turned back around.

As soon as I turned back, I felt a flash of dizziness. I felt a gust of wind that felt like something big like a truck sped past me. I wobbled, but looking around there was nothing there. My friend commented that the sleep deprivation was finally getting to me.

As we walked down the road, I kept feeling like there were things moving around me. I was getting paranoid. My friend urged to go faster because it was becoming evident that I was unwell.

When we reached the dog carcass, we found that it was missing. There was a trail of blood instead that led to the edge of the road into the bushes. There was movement in the bushes. At this point I was hyperventilating and nearly unable to form words.

My friend lit his phone flashlight and approached the point where the dog carcass entered the bush. He stopped at the edge. I couldn't see what's Infront of him because he was blocking the view. Then he turned off the flashlight, grabbed me and dragged me into a run. We couldn't run all the way so we ended up power walking to our rooms.

On the way I asked him what he saw and he said that the dog was being eaten. Afterwards, he wouldn't tell me more because he was scared that saying it out loud could summon it's attention.

I had to submit that assignment uncompleted.

Other hauntings by FarEndofSpectrum

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FarEndofSpectrum, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Leon19 (3 posts)
+2
6 months ago (2023-11-11)
Whatever your friends saw must have scared him real bad for him to refuse to talk about it ever again and telling you that was evil maybe it's better to be ignorant of the situation for now unless it happens again that's my recommendation.
FarEndofSpectrum (6 stories) (38 posts)
+3
6 months ago (2023-11-07)
CrimsonTopaz monkeys are adorable from a distance. If you get close they WILL try to take your stuff. Monkeys like random trinkets.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
6 months ago (2023-11-06)
FarEndofSpectrum,Thanks for your reply.
I've seen on tv documentaroes and photos from relatives who have visited your country, monkeys seem to feel quite comfortable mixing in with us humans. Lol
Its always cute to watch, but unless I experience it firsthand, I won't know.
FarEndofSpectrum (6 stories) (38 posts)
+3
6 months ago (2023-11-05)
Also apologies to both of you for the tardiness in replying.
FarEndofSpectrum (6 stories) (38 posts)
+3
6 months ago (2023-11-05)
CrimsonTopaz it is definitely possible that fatigue and long hours caused both of us to experience those things, however late night has never been a problem for me before this. I don't need 8 hours of sleep to function, I'm a college student.

Sundarbans are in the southwest of the nation. I'm in the northeast. Very unlikely a tiger found its way there. It's more likely to find a bear around these parts. Or a monkey if it fancies a non-veg meal.
FarEndofSpectrum (6 stories) (38 posts)
+3
6 months ago (2023-11-05)
Rajine I don't know what he saw. He won't spill. But it's believed here that talking about evil things can cause them to cross paths with you.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+3
6 months ago (2023-11-01)
FarEndofSpectrum, Not sleeping, walking for a few miles, and trying to study for long hours is enough to make the healthiest of people fatigued and light headed.
Your profile says your from Bangladesh. Did this happen there? Because, in some areas of Bangladesh, ie The Sundarbans National Park, the Bengal Tiger is often seen around the mangroves, and they have been known to make their way to built-up areas too. Do you think that's what your friend saw. In the dark, it would definitely be a really frightening vision.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+3
6 months ago (2023-10-30)
That is creepy, I wonder what that could be, and why does your friend this that, talking about it could summon it's attention?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: