You are here: Real Ghost Pictures and Videos :: The Back Seat Ghost
The Back Seat Ghost
In 1959, Mrs. Mabel Chinnery was visiting the grave of her mother in a British churchyard and took a photo of her husband, who was waiting alone in the car. When the film was developed, Mrs. Chinnery recognized the image of her mother in the backseat - the woman whose grave they had visited on that day. A photo expert examined it for a British newspaper and declared the photo to be authentic.
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House