You are here: Real Ghost Pictures and Videos :: The Back Seat Ghost
The Back Seat Ghost
In 1959, Mrs. Mabel Chinnery was visiting the grave of her mother in a British churchyard and took a photo of her husband, who was waiting alone in the car. When the film was developed, Mrs. Chinnery recognized the image of her mother in the backseat - the woman whose grave they had visited on that day. A photo expert examined it for a British newspaper and declared the photo to be authentic.
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person