You are here: Real Ghost Pictures and Videos :: The Back Seat Ghost
The Back Seat Ghost
In 1959, Mrs. Mabel Chinnery was visiting the grave of her mother in a British churchyard and took a photo of her husband, who was waiting alone in the car. When the film was developed, Mrs. Chinnery recognized the image of her mother in the backseat - the woman whose grave they had visited on that day. A photo expert examined it for a British newspaper and declared the photo to be authentic.
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort