You are here: Real Ghost Pictures and Videos :: Lord Combermere
Sybell Corbet took this photograph of the Combermere Abbey library in 1891. The figure of a man can detected in the chair to the left. It is believed to be the ghost of Lord Combermere, a British cavalry commander in the early 1800s. Lord Combermere died in 1891, having been struck and killed by a horse-drawn carriage. At the time Sybell Corbet took the above photo, Combermere's funeral was taking place!
Search this site:
- Disturbing Audio Evidence
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree