You are here: Real Ghost Pictures and Videos :: Tulip Staircase Ghost
Tulip Staircase Ghost
This picture was taken by Ralph Hardy, in 1966, a Canadian tourist who intended to photograph the "Tulip Staircase" in the Queen's House section of the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, England. Upon development, however, the photo revealed the ghostly figure climbing the stairs, holding the railing with both hands. Many experts, including some from Kodak, could not find any evidence of tampering. Other figures have been seen on occasion in the vicinity of the staircase, and unexplained footsteps have also been heard.
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country