You are here: Real Ghost Pictures and Videos :: Tulip Staircase Ghost
Tulip Staircase Ghost
This picture was taken by Ralph Hardy, in 1966, a Canadian tourist who intended to photograph the "Tulip Staircase" in the Queen's House section of the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, England. Upon development, however, the photo revealed the ghostly figure climbing the stairs, holding the railing with both hands. Many experts, including some from Kodak, could not find any evidence of tampering. Other figures have been seen on occasion in the vicinity of the staircase, and unexplained footsteps have also been heard.
Search this site:
- Big Noise In Scarborough
- The Dead Friend That My Father Saw
- Michigan's Haunted Ice Cream Truck
- The Eerie Experiences Near The Church.
- It Pushed Me In The Shower
- Scary Paranormal Experiences In My Place
- The Winged Man Behind The Blackberry Bushes
- The Woman I Saw
- Dead Man In Brown Old Suit
- Was The Image Haunted By A Supernatural Force?