You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Bolivia :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Bolivia: Page 1
I'm from Bolivia, sorry my bad English, I found this beautiful page and I want to share my history with you. I always have my perception very sensitive, for that I had a lot of kind of experiences with entities, feeling them, sometimes seeing them in colored shapes around me or listening voices o...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort