You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Belize :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Belize: Page 1
Chocolate by music_is_my_soul
It was exactly 12:47 at night, and I was trying to fall asleep. I was a vulnerable and gullible 3 year old at the time, so I didn't exactly know it was wrong to follow strangers, especially if they were luring me with a hershey bar my most favorite candy at the time. Well, I heard someone say "Jessi...
Search this site:
- My Stalker's Ghost
- Demonic Possession Or Witch Craft?
- Felt Like A Message From My Mom
- The Jumper And The Gap-toothed Old Lady
- Playful Coexistence
- Things I Can't Seem To Explain 2 -it Hasn't Stopped
- Three Animals And One Human Spirit
- Can Mirror Serve As A Portal?
- Apparition Souvenir
- A Haunted House In The Country