You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Belize :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Belize: Page 1
Chocolate by music_is_my_soul
It was exactly 12:47 at night, and I was trying to fall asleep. I was a vulnerable and gullible 3 year old at the time, so I didn't exactly know it was wrong to follow strangers, especially if they were luring me with a hershey bar my most favorite candy at the time. Well, I heard someone say "Jessi...
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House