You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Belize :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Belize: Page 1
Chocolate by music_is_my_soul
It was exactly 12:47 at night, and I was trying to fall asleep. I was a vulnerable and gullible 3 year old at the time, so I didn't exactly know it was wrong to follow strangers, especially if they were luring me with a hershey bar my most favorite candy at the time. Well, I heard someone say "Jessi...
Search this site:
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person
- The Poke
- The Voice Of A Male Who Followed Me Home