You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Cameroon :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Cameroon: Page 1
I Almost Slept Forever by magilune
This is my first story here; I hope I tell it right. I can't remember exactly how old I was maybe 7 or younger I am twenty five years old now. My mom tells me this story all the time. Let me give you a little of my background. I am from Africa. I have eight siblings. My family lived in the city. Eve...
Back Stage Horror by doppy
My heart was pounding, I was so nervous, the lines ran through my head, it was like living a nighhtmare. And no I am not talking about being on stage in my underwear. I was just finishing my last rehearsal for a show I was in when I saw my first ghost. I loved the thought of paranoral studies. E...
Search this site:
- Scary Ghost Call
- Journey Of A Million Mothers
- My Grandparent's House And Its Ghosts?
- Multiple Shadows In Room At Night And Other Phenomena
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Mansion
- Edith's House
- A Burning Sensation
- I Think We Saw A Ghost At The Amityville Haunted House
- Timmy My Poltergeist
- Meeting Ghost Of Live Person