You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Greenland :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Greenland: Page 1
A Girl In The Door by Andaria
My husband bought an old small house and rebuilt it to bigger in 2005. He built it with two doors: the main door, the backdoor and built a wall so we can use the other half of the house as bed and breakfast. We live in a town with about 5,000 to 6,000 residents, so you hear every stories quickly....
Search this site:
- Dead Battery
- Edmond's Explanation
- Greetings From The Other Side
- Can Reading About Entities Cause Them?
- Batman And Robin? (or A Deceiving Image?)
- Invisible Stalker?
- Her Father Says Goodbye
- I'm Being Followed By A Dark, Cloaked/hooded Entity
- The Mystery Of The Pencil Game
- Something In That Part Of The House