You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Greenland :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Greenland: Page 1
A Girl In The Door by Andaria
My husband bought an old small house and rebuilt it to bigger in 2005. He built it with two doors: the main door, the backdoor and built a wall so we can use the other half of the house as bed and breakfast. We live in a town with about 5,000 to 6,000 residents, so you hear every stories quickly....
Search this site:
- The Stranger N The Shower
- Little Ghost Girl Trapped In My Friend's Apartment
- Shadow Dog With Red Eyes
- One Strange Night
- Big Noise In Scarborough
- The Dead Friend That My Father Saw
- Michigan's Haunted Ice Cream Truck
- The Eerie Experiences Near The Church.
- It Pushed Me In The Shower
- Scary Paranormal Experiences In My Place