You are here: Directories :: Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels :: Countries :: United Kingdom :: Page 1
Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from United Kingdom: Page 1
Edinburgh horror tours, history ghost tours, gallows to Graveyard tours, ghost hunt tours End up in the most haunted tomb in Britain, capture orbs on camera and photograph the sea of faces developing through the ancient stonework in the tomb, run the risk of attacks from the poltergiest....
Join us as we investigate Britain's Haunted Heritage. We run genuine ghost-hunts at real haunted locations throughout the UK, including castles, prisons, pubs and museums. Start the evening with a meal, followed by readings from our psychic mediums. Our historical re-enactor will bring to life t...
Gainsborough Old Hall is a magnificent medieval manor house built on a grand scale by the Burgh family. It has a wealth of historical connections, and was visited by Richard III, Henry VIII and the Mayflower Pilgrims. Gainsborough Old Hall is a fantastic building that dates to the 1400's, with it...
Haunted Rooms offers the largest collection of ghost hunts available anywhere in the UK. We work closely with the biggest ghost hunting companies, bringing you the very best locations available....
Ghost Hunts, Ghost Hunting and Overnight Ghost Hunt Events. Spooks Events hosts Overnight Paranormal Events in the UK's Most Haunted Locations....
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort