You are here: Directories :: Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels :: Countries :: New Zealand :: Page 1
Ghost Tours and Haunted Hotels from New Zealand: Page 1
Learn The Authentic Stories Of The Macabre And Bizarre, As You Are Led By The Ghost Walker On A Lantern-Lit Walking Tour Around The Most Historic Streets In Auckland City. Tours depart daily fron outside the front entrance of the Britomart Train Station, Lower Queen St.Auckland. "Reservatio...
Search this site:
- Electrical Disturbances Or A Communication?
- Supervising Ghost
- The Unholy Night
- The Old Maternity Hospital Part 2
- The Old Maternity Hospital
- A Fight Against Evil
- A Touch In A Breezy Morning And Modern Technology?
- The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life
- The Hairbrush And The Quilt Box
- Our Haunted First Apartment
- Attention Needed - Strange Chanting
- A Life Saved By My Mother - 3 Years After Passing
- Larry, Looking For Trouble And Finding It
- The Slumber Party Incident
- Dog Doesn't Believe That There's Nothing There
- A Sighting Of Some Sort Of Carcass Eating Entity
- The Old Parma Train Station Secretary
- Back To Where I Am
- The Lime Tree
- Too Cold For Comfort