You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Little Ghost Girl

Real Ghost Stories

A Little Ghost Girl

 

Since I can remember I have been able to see and communicate with spirits. I used to think it was a bad thing and I was an abnormal person but recently I have seen it as a wonderful gift, my mom could do it as well.

My mom recently died in a car crash but she is trying to communicate with me and trying to replay the car accident in my mind but she is also telling me it was not an accident. I am not exactly sure what I am supposed to do and she often comes to see, but all she does is smile at me. As if she is saying everything will be ok. But then why is she telling me this?

Another spirit has seemed to adopt me. It is a little girl about 8 or so. I have gathered her name is Dorothy because her nickname is Dotty. She comes in my dreams a lot lately telling me how scared she is but I don't know what she is scared of exactly. She won't tell me. The only way she seems to want to communicate with me is when I am asleep.

She has dark brown hair. She is small and short with big eyes. I am not sure if they are brown or blue but she looks like she comes from the 1800's. All she does is hang on to me and she won't let go. I am not sure how I am supposed to help her and I really do want to help her. I am wondering if she has a link with my mom the way they both seem to be calling for help. I don't know what to do!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, balletdancer9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

charles8615 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-22)
Hi I'm charles well I can also see ghost but I can't talk to ghost, the girl is mabe a restless soul or mybe she died before she could tell her mom or dad something really inportant. Oh yae I lost my dad when I was 3 years old and I saw his spirit for few days then it was gone. 😭 😢
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-30)
Perhaps this girl needs you to lead her into the afterlife. Perhaps she does not know that she is dead and someone has te tell her for her spirit to rest.
Try to speak to her in the next dream you have.
Do you believe there was anyone who could have done any harm to your mother? Why would she try to tell you this otherwise?
Groete en sterkte
Dark_Chi (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Hi there, I can see and talk to them too some of them I don't want to talk to as they give me the creeps and some plain scare me. 😐 Others simply want to talk to someone sometimes they want help and other times they tell me how they died and then I find that they go away, or I don't see them again at least.

The little girl might need your help or she is just scared, try and calm her next time you see her in your dreams and then ask her what she is scared of. Good luck with that hope it all works out.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
Im sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. It seems as though you are quite open to sensing these types of things, the little girl may choose to come through in dream form perhaps to not frighten you. I think over time you will eventually be able to open up more to her and hopefully help her cross over to where she is meant to be. Your mum will in time show you everything you need to know I believe also. Best of luck to you.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: