You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Ghost Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Little Ghost Girl

 

When I was five I was up at my grandma's house. I was staying the night. I went to sleep late, but I kept sneezing, my grandma thought I was sick but I felt fine. When I was sleeping I had a dream about this little girl who got lost. It wasn't a scary dream but I woke up sweating. I sat up in my bed and looked around the door to the room was open and I heard a very light singing. The song made me feel dizzy but it was beautiful. I looked around the room again. I saw a little girl. She was transparent and pale. She looked over at me with sad eyes. I was scared and I wanted to scream. But I couldn't. I thought I was dreaming, so I hit my wrist against the wall. My hand started hurting. I wasn't dreaming. The little girl kept starring, without noticing I was starting to cry. I kept crying, I shut my eyes as tight as I could. When I opened them again she was standing next to me, starring. I was terrified, but for some reason I didn't cry for my grandma. Then she whispered 'Help Me' and simply disappeared.

The next morning I told my grandma what happened. She didn't believe me, but my grandpa said that he saw ghost when he was little too. That day my grandad took me into the paddock and we made a little stone which said little girl. We planted some flowers and prayed.

And I swear on my grandads name this story is true.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Auisha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AzzyBeh (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-23)
I don't think she means any harm. Maybe she was trapped in the house and just wanted out. I would check the history of the house if this has happened before.

Nice story.

Arron.
lauracanflyy (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
That's a very nice thought, I have seen a little girl in my room with sad eyes too, I think that maybe I should do what you and your Grandad did, maybe it's like setting her free c:
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
It was very nice of you and your grandfather to do that. Hopefully that little girl managed to cross over.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
That was really nice what you and your grandfather did for the little girl. I am sure what you did brought her little peace. 😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
Did you ever see her again? Your memorial may have given her the closure she needed to cross over.
DCinAZ (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
I believe you. I think what you and your grandpa did was sweet. And who knows, it just may have helped too. Sometimes ghosts just want to be remembered. But I have a feeling this little girl needed help crossing over and I don't know if that did it for her, but since you don't mention ever seeing her again, then maybe it did. Have you ever talked to your grandpa about it since then?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: