You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: My Attatchment

Real Ghost Stories

My Attatchment

 

I'm not going to go into much detail, but here's a bit.

My story started about late summer 2004. In Cleveland, Ohio, my mother lived in this apartment that was directly across the street from an historical landmark, Franklin Castle. Google it for history. I believe the...thing...that attached itself to me came from this place. Okay so here is my story.

It was a nice, warm afternoon. I was in my mother's apartment by myself on the computer, and my mother was in the apartment upstairs with a friend. Just a reminder, this is only the first incident. There are many more. Anyways, so I'm at the computer and I get this really bad feeling, like someone was behind me and they were about to do something. So I stood up and looked behind me, no one there of course. Then all of sudden I was shoved, very hard, into the computer desk, knocking everything over. I gained my composure and as I walked towards the door, very shaken up, I was attacked. The only way I can describe it is, imagine being mauled by a 2 ton lion with claws as Sharp as the sharpest knives. Whatever it was, it was strong and pissed. It clawed and clawed me, pushing me into the bed (in the front room) and continued for about 5 minutes, until my mom heard me screaming and came barging in, the pain was so intense, I could barely breathe. The sight she saw... I was cut all overly body. I had pretty deep gashes all up and down my arms, across my chest and on my face. There was blood everywhere. She wanted to take me to the hospital but I said no, how were we going to explain this? Fortunately, my injuries weren't that bad, some butterfly stitches did the trick. I couldn't leave my house for about a month until everything healed, what was I going to say to all of my curious friends? I had a hard enough time trying to explain it to my father; still to this day he has trouble believing it. After that life started getting more difficult to live.

So here's the beginning of my story. I'll post the rest over time; I apologize if it takes a while.

Thank you for reading. I have come to the conclusion that this is some sort of demon and perhaps a very bored one.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, -FreyaLuna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

BeauZah (10 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
Let me add to that now that you both understand each other you will be leaving with each other. I'm sure you'll be able to understand that right. 🤔
BeauZah (10 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
Question FreyaLuna do you fear the devil? If you feel the devils power how can you say you don't believe in God, God has powers too.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
It's one of my favorite ghost books, it has so many stories and pictures. I highly recommend it to anyone. I like Brad Steiger because he puts a lot of good examples into his writing.
-FreyaLuna (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
[at] otteer- I am 20. Pretty sure its not a poltergeist! The reason I think it came from across the street is because I've had previous experiences there, and it just feels that way. If that makes sense... The priest thing won't work, mybmom tried that, plus I don't believe in god so that's sort of a no for me. I thank you for your advice though:)
[at] michiko- yes over the years I've come to understand it and it understands me. Don't worry about scaring me, I'm way past that lol! I have/still do practice magic. I know it doesn't bother "him" I think he sort of enjoys it.
Michiko_Da_Dante-Owner (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
[at]-Freya

So you sort of understand it? Not trying to scare you or anything, but that's a bad sign. The same case happened with my sister (no injuries, luckily) but once in a while she'd make this really creepy smile and not realize it. Then she started playing with magic a little, and it started trying to scare the crap out of her by coming in her room late at night and looking like it was going to hurt her. My mum eventually had to get rid of it. Buuuuuutt, the point of this story is: "Have you been doing any magic of the sort, like taro readings or simple stuff, that might be causing the "thing" to be agitated?"
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
poltergist? Are you in your teens? Curious, what makes you think it came from across the street? No murders or anything took place there, the family was fairly decent across time, what's the scoop?

If you are ok to settle for an occassional attack, disregard this suggestion.

Get a priest to come bless your home and demand the intruder leave. He/she has already taken over part of your life, don't you deserve to live one ghost/entity free?
-FreyaLuna (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
[at] kristy- the attacks were random, they didn't happen at any specific time, just whenever it was bored! I've tried everything I could, including sage, but it won't leave. I've had it for so long, we have a sort of "understanding" if that makes any sense. It hates new people also.
[at] bacchagerl- that sounds like a book have to read:). And thank you
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
This reminds me of a case mentioned in one of Brad Steiger's books, "Real Ghosts", there's a lot more to that title, but you get the idea. A girl was being attacked by a bug eyed bat thing that only she could see. She was put in jail because they thought she was drunk or crazy. When the guards actually saw wounds appearing on this girl's body, they knew something was wrong. I read that book at least once a year, and that story is one of the most memorable to me. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I'm amazed that something unseen can inflict so much damage on a person.
Kristy_Glick (3 stories) (29 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
Oh, wow. You poor thing- that is horrifying!

Have you tried to do anything to get rid of it? Do the attacks happen at certain times of the day? Those attacks are completely unacceptable and something must be done to stop it.

I would start by smudging your apartment with sage. Just walk around while it's smoking and try to get smoke in all the corners, closets, etc. Sage drives away negative energies. You might want to do it once a week- any more often and all of your possessions will smell like burning sage! 😉

Also, you should tell the entity- out loud- that it is your apartment, it is not allowed to be there and to leave immediately. Be firm and don't be afraid to be angry! Channel your fear of it into anger and use that anger to put your foot down! If you set firm boundaries the entity that attacks you will have to respect them.

Please keep us posted on your progress. I hope to hear soon that you've driven it away! ❤
ZenChan (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
If that would've happened to me I probably moved out of that house. O__o I love reading stories about these sorts of happenings but I could never imagine them happening to myself. Glad you're okay! 😊
-FreyaLuna (1 stories) (7 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
[at] danny- no I didn't see anything, my eyes were closed. At one point I felt pressure on me, like another body against mine.
[at] louise- nothing like that has happened since, after that the attacks weren't so bad, pushing, pinching ect. I've gotten used to it over the years. And yes I did take pictures but my mom has yet to dig them out. It was pretty serious, and absolutely terrifying O.O
Louise21 (3 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
Oh dear that sounds so terrifying. Has horrible attacks like this been happening you since.? Did you take picture's of your cuts after it happened.? If the attack went on for 5 minutes it must have been pretty serious.
xo_danny_ox (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-27)
that sounds awful, you must have been so scared? Did you see anything while this was happening or did it just feel like you discribed it?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: