You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Weird Things

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Things

 

It started when I moved in to my new house. We thought it was going to be great. The stuff that happen is so weird. First we bought a machete and stuck it to a tree. The next day when I wake up the machete is on the ground! I know that it was tight cause I tried to take it off but it wouldn't budge. I asked the neighbors if anyone died in my house and they said yes. They said that a guy got a machete and killed himself. I also have a trampoline and I use it a lot. One night I was sleeping and something woke me up. The sound of jumping on the trampoline woke me up! I looked to see who was there, but no one! The neighbors also said that a old lady died there too. One night I was in my moms room right. I was seeing a ghost show. Then I see something on the top of my bed! It was white and after a few seconds it faded away.

More and more stuff keep on happening in my house. I keep on telling my mom the things that happen but she says that she doesn't believe me or that I am imagining things. I keep on saying that things are true but she keeps on telling me the same thing.

Until I find more things to tell you I'm going to be outside looking for them. So if you have anything to tell, comment me or go to my email and send me a message.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tany, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

shelby1983 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
i enoyed this story and believed every word... Thanks for your story

Love & light xx
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
I find myself being a little skeptical here One that you purchase a machete and then find out a former owner of the home died by one. Two that you are awakened by the sound of someone jumping on a trampoline and no one is there. Sorry I just find this one a bit hard to swallow. Thanks for sharing your story with us though.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: