You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Desperate Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Desperate Spirit

 

On March 25th 2010, I was lying on my bed, getting ready to sleep. As I close my eyes I notice a dark shadow pass over my face. This happened very often at the ending of that month, but I payed no mind to this paranormal shadow

On April 12th 2010, my boyfriend and I had an argument concerning our relationship. I cried the entire night and I refused to speak with him. He woke up at 5:00am to prepare for work and he gave me a kiss on my cheek, with tears in his eyes because I told him I didn't love him anymore and that I wish he would die. He said "I love you baby, please forgive me, please!",crying and pouring out his heart. I turned away crying with no response and he left for work. I quickly fell asleep because I didn't rest well that night.

Not long after I fell asleep I saw the "dark shadow" pass across my face again, only this time I heard a voice. The voice cried "baby please love me again, I love you sweetie, stop hurting me baby, baby please". I was shock that the voice I heard was my boyfriend's voice, and I was terrified when I looked at the side of my bed... I saw my boyfriend stooping with his head down and he was naked! I could not see his face. I was so scared I turned my head away because I knew my boyfriend was at work. What was that I was seeing?!

As I turned away I saw the shadow over me again and I felt the weight of a person lying on my chest. I began praying and running this paranormal spirit away. Fortunately it left me immediately... I sat on my bed gasping for breath!

What I experience here is real, I have no reason to lie.

Prayers keep you safe!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sassivertu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sassivertu (1 stories) (4 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Geetha50... I always say my prayers honey, thanks for the tips. DeviousAngel... I am a good person my friend everyone make mistakes, but I know when I am wrong so I make things better. Stephyw2001... Thanks for your comments as well and for understanding. 😊
sassivertu (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Thanks guys for your comments. About the part when I said I told my boyfriend "I wish he was dead"... I obviously didn't mean for him to die... But in the heat of the moment I was hurt and emotionally destroyed. He place his hands on me endless times and then HE WOULD CRY as if I was the one doing the abuse. I am a strong believer in God, I have forgiven him but we are no longer together. I know what I said was wrong but there's no excuse for physical abuse! Actions speak louder than words... We are still friends because I found it in my heart to forgive him. ❤
stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-07)
Well Sassivertu, I'm not going to judge you on wishing someone dead. Lord knows, I'm not a perfect angel and have done that myself. (I meant it). For all we know, she got hit, or cheated on, or something terrible. We all die at some point, and judgement is unavoidable to us all. Its not my job to assign a punishment, or judgement, that's up to whatever God we believe in. I may however, want that person to face it now rather than later. Let's face it, the world will spin along just fine without some people on it, just as it will spin along fine when my time comes too. I don't recommend living in any state of hate, or ill-intent. I do believe in Karma. But I have also been pushed to the point of near insanity by someone to the point where I have yelled "just die already and leave me alone!".

Moving on, if you're certain you weren't having paranoid visions, I would guess it could have been a passing poltergeist mocking you and your suffering.

However, seriously consider paranoia. When I was struggling with that psycho ex of mine (guy I wished dead), I had serious nightmares and paranoia that he was always outside my window staring at me, or watching me anywhere I went (which he sometimes was). I got to the point where I had to move out of my apartment and change my phone number.

All the more reason I believe that the living are scarier than the dead. Good luck with your situation with your man.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-07)
I see your point DeviousAngel and I see where you are coming from and I agree with that.
cecil04 (6 stories) (62 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-05)
i totally agree with DeviousAngel about how horrible it is to say things like that to somebody you love and also about stuff coming back to you sooner or later; I also believe in karma.
I would hate myself if I told something like that to my partner (even during the worst possible fight) and I'd have a hard time to forgive myself for such a rude thing!

Anyways, it's a good point that this "shadow" might have manifested using the vast amount of negative energy - and in my opinion it doesn't even necessarily have to be a negative entity/spirit.
It sounds more like some kind of reflection of the current situation/emotions!
Maybe also the term astral projection goes into the right direction here...

In the end I would interprete the "message" as a hint and less as a threat; a reminder about how much the author had hurt her boyfriend and how desperate HE really was!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
Another possibility I see here is potential astral projection. Your boyfriend knew how upset you were and seemed extremely upset himself, so maybe what you saw was his astral body not wanting to leave your side until he had gotten the forgiveness he felt he needed.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
Geetha, I agree with you to an extent. It is one thing to say ridiculous things like hurling insults or swearing at each other, that is saying stuff you do not mean. Saying you wish someone was dead? That, to me, is way crossing the line. If someone said that to me I would walk away and never look back, but maybe that is just me. My philosophy is NEVER EVER say things like that, that you may never be able to apologize for or take back. If you have to say stuff like that to each other, you either have serious emotional problems you need to seek counceling to work through or you two should not be together.

Imagine how the author would feel if those were her last words to him before he killed himself or died in some terrible accident.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
DeviousAngel,
I have to disagree with you on this one. I admit what the author said to her boyfriend was wrong; it's never good to wish someone is dead. But like any other couple, they had a fight and things have come out that they don't really mean. With that being said, I think this shadow / spirit is a mean spirited being that was already there and picked up on the negativity that was going on between the author and her boyfriend and used that to its advantage and started scaring the author. The naked form of her boyfriend, the author saw was the spirit taking form using the negativity in the room.

Suggestions for the author:
- prayer according your faith
- make up or break up with your boyfriend. (Making up would be better).:)
- bless yourself, your boyfriend, room, and entire house. There is a blessing recipe by a poster named Rook, that really works.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
Unless someone did something extremely horrible to me, I cannot imagine ever saying horrible things like that to someone. I am a firm believer in karma and I think if you knowingly hurt someone that you will get hurt yourself. Maybe this manifestation that scared you so much was to bring you back down to earth. I think this spirit did not like you being so cruel and I really think you should be careful with what you say, because wishing death on someone like that could really get you in trouble. I was not even involved and I feel bad for the poor guy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: