You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Is Someone Or Something Really There?

Real Ghost Stories

Is Someone Or Something Really There?

 

I live in this one condo, 4 bedroom, 4 bath, near the university, during my college year and afterward. My sister and 2 of my friends, we live together. Everyone has their own bathroom. Next to the bathroom door, I have a shelf and on that shelf I have a CD/Cassette player.

One night, around 3-4am, I hear someone or something messing with my CD/Cassette player. It would press the play button on the cassette player. It's a good thing that I don't have a cassette in there... It press the play button and then press fast fwd or rewind button and then play again. This continue for few minutes. I got scared and didn't even peep out to see what it was. I just cover my head with my blanket and try to sleep. I was really scared but there was nothing I can really do.

There's this one time when my sister had my niece over to stay with us. My niece was 4yrs old. During that one night, while my sister was trying to arrange her clothes in the closet and my niece was sitting on the floor. All of a sudden, my niece said to my sister and someone in the room wanted to talk to my sister. My niece was pointer at it while she was telling my sister that. My sister go scared but she just shove it over her shoulder.

Of both of this occurrences, we both mention it to our mother for suggestion. My mother said as for mine, maybe the thing that was playing with my CD/Cassette, maybe it just happen that it was time for the thing to come back to the place once again and wander around. As for my sister, it may be the same thing as well. My mom also said that any child/children who has not lost their first tooth, they are able to see ghosts or spirits and that's is why my niece can see it.

I'm sorry that this doesn't turn out to be such a good story but it's true.

Other hauntings by pebhmoob

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pebhmoob, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

venky (1 stories) (48 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
IT could be possibaly a paranormal thing. But if it confirms then try to move out some where else or if its your home then try to sort out this problem at earliest because it could be powerfull with time. Take special care in this matter.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
Most intriguing. I've never heard of the first tooth qualifier before, I'll file that tidbit away.

If you feel you have a problem with the ghostie: http://www.hollowhill.com/guide/ifghost.htm
destyni (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
i think the reason why the "thing" is playing on your cd/cassette probably because it want to be seen, it is trying to scare you
Sianvicki (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
Wow scary, guess your like me then cover your head with your blanket lol. If its true that if a child loses there first tooth they see a ghost then my friend might see a ghost in a the future due to none of her baby teeth have come out yet. Intesting

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: