You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Old Town

Real Ghost Stories

My Old Town

 

I've always loved and believed in another, spiritual world. Even though it sometimes scares me. Nothing big happened to me, not really anyways. Not something that would scar me for life. Of course, they could happen after I write this. Maybe I hear a voice calling an hour after this, or maybe something grabs my ankle five years from now.

All I know, is that I'd love to share these small things that HAVE happened. So, enjoy.

Until the age of 7, I lived in an extremely small town. I know people say their town is small, but mine really was. The only reason someone would know about it is because some psycho-janitor went crazy and blew up the school in 1972. My mom had taken four pictures (two around the same time) of me that had a strange white... I don't even know. The only way to explain it is that it was long, white, looked boney. Like a skeleton's bones.

Two of the pictures were taken within a few seconds of each other. The first one this spirit was at the right bottom corner. The next it was in the middle. An obvious explanation would be bug. But what bug looks like an X-ray? It looked like shoulders and a hood.

The other two pictures are taken during different days. They both have this strange boney-thing on the edges. My mom told me she didn't see them when she took the picture, only after she got them devoloped. Now I think back on it, it's not so strange. I mean, many people died in that town. Maybe they lived in that house.

Which brings me to my next story. And this story isn't mine. The only reason I know it is because I asked my mom if anything had happened in our house when I got curious. She said that my brother had seen something when he was little. She said she was doing dishes and my brother was playing then went in his room. He came to the kitchen and said there was a man in his room, sitting on the bed. My mom went in there and no one was in there.

That town is creepy and it wouldn't shock me if there were more active ghosts in other houses.

I have other little stories, and I'll tell you about them later.

Other hauntings by KaiWolf

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KaiWolf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lizziebee1992 (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
very strange I don't live that far I live in michagan city indiana. And I live in old down town. Where all the hoses are very old mine was built in 1868.
KaiWolf (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
I will, but could someone please explain how to add the photos? Thank you:)
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-04)
KaiWolf,
My apologies to you, I woke up stupid yesterday, that's all I can figure. It happens sometimes to us old folks, we get a little loopy and end up spewing it all over the page. Old and creepy with a wandering mind. Yep, that's me all over.
But it is interesting about the photos your mother took back then. I do believe there are legitimate instances of paranormal anomalies caught on film out there that defy debunking. If you still have the photos in question, we would love to see them.
Thanks for sharing.

Jav
KaiWolf (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-04)
Jav, quite honestly I had no idea what that had to do with anything. I was like 5 when I lived there and I'm just a teenager now, so...

Anyways. Crescent, it wasn't a digital. I assume it was one of those oldie ones, I was too young to remember but I know she had to get them developed.

And yup, the Bath School Tragedy was blown up by a janitor who got fired. He tried getting the children out but it was too late. Then he went home and killed his wife, animals, and himself.

My brother was interested in it when we lived there.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
KaiWolf,
I think the way you feel about the town you grew up in has a lot to do with your age. I grew up in a really small town as well. And all through my late teens my main objective was to get out of there as soon as I was old enough. It didn't quite work out to be that soon, but I did finally escape. At least that was how I saw it then.
These days I find I miss that town more and more. That doesn't mean I would make any plans to move back, I just can't seem to recall anything overly creepy about it now. Especially when you consider the difference in the amount of freedom you have to roam around in the small town setting.
Living in areas that are much more populated, you can't give your own kids the same freedoms you enjoyed as a child. The risks are just too high.
~In a small town you have neighbors. In the city you have neighborhoods.

Jav
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
orbs that's what we had in some pictures I took of my daughter she was in a girl scout meeting in a church basement. Was your camera digital? My pictures were developed at the photo place in Wall mart and the man there said it can't be dust because the lense on camera close automaticaly he couldn't figure it out. I think there every chance that it was a ghost you got on film and you now have special evidence hold on to it! I liked your story it is a big deal thanks for sharing!crecenblue03
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
I too, have seen strange things on photos after they were developed! The pictures were taken in a cemetary, & not only the grave showed up. 😕
venky (1 stories) (48 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
Thanks for sharing
May your town is build up on some graveyards or something spiritual place then things can expectable.
Argette (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
Moongrim, you are so right! Small towns sometimes have more weirdos per capita than larger cities. My home town, about 9000 in population, is the site of a famous double murder, and was once the home of an infamous female extortionist. And those are just the dead people...

The Bath School Tragedy was the work of a disgruntled school board member. Creepy.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
Of course you realise that you could've posted said pictures as part your story? You'll find that every small town is creepy. I tend to agree with Sherlock Holmes when it comes to his assessment of country living.
KaiWolf (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-29)
How embarrasing, 1927 is correct. And yep! That's the place. I used to think it was just a small little hick-town. Now I think back, it was kind of a creepy town. Those tiny towns you see in horror flicks.
And that's creepy, destyni.
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Are you by any chance referring to the famous Bath School Explosion in 1927? I'm curious.
destyni (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
once my sister took a picture of her and her friend right above them was a hge black figure they put it on facebook but I never relized it had a face until I saw it in real life... I will never get that out of my brain 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: