You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl

 

I had just moved into a new house on the border on new south wales. My father always wanted to live on a farm, so we brought a little crappy house and a big land. When my family and I went to look at the house, I felt a cold sensation on my body. I thought never the less, and kept my thoughts to myself.

It was finally the day and we moved in. My bedroom was on the very top floor with a tiny little window. After packing all day I was very tired and fell asleep on my mattress. I woke up with doors slamming, my hair getting played with and lights flickering. What could this be? A spirit? Father always said that there are no such things as monsters, boogie men, spirits... Maybe he was wrong? Nothing happened for the past week.

On the Saturday night, Mum and Dad went out for dinner by themselves so I was left alone in the house. (I would of called a friend but I had just moved so I didn't know anyone.) So I decided to watch some TV. I could hear the weirdest noise on the drive way. Our drive way was very long so I took a torch with me. It almost sounded like a girl being hurt, but I wasn't quite sure. I went down the drive way to see if everything was okay, and I felt a body next to me. I looked around by no one was in site. I decided not to let it bother me. And still to this day, a little female spirit plays with my hair & plays around with the switches.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jenna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Hi Jenna! You're so brave, marching down the driveway with a flashlight (torch)! You didn't express if you felt brave or frightened or just curious, so I'll take a wild stab that you felt all of those things at different times. I do wonder if that is right though and do tell, are you frightened at all by the activity that is displaying itself to you? 😕
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
It is a cute story! Playing with your hair. What a sweet little girlt thing to do.
paggark (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
This young spirit sound's really sweet and playful ^-^, at lease you don't have one that like to scare the pants out of you.
I'm sure that your father will believe in spirits sooner or later, cause spirits will do anything to make the living believe that they exist.
Have a nice day Miss Jenna ^-^
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Hi Jenna. I'm always happy to hear a story that doesn't scare your pants off, I think you might have a little admirer. I think it's cute that she's sweet on you!
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-22)
Dear Jenna,

Only you can know if that little girl is a ghost or not, and if you are having a ghostly experience. I do know that it is hard sometimes to bring up the subject of ghosts to parents or other people who do not believe in them. You may want to research the subject and find out as much as you can on the subject and how best to cope with ghosts. There are many helpful resources here, on other sites on the net and at your local library.

I know what it is like to live in haunted buildings and houses, especially when I was a young girl. Luckily, I was surrounded by some old and young, who believed me, as they also experienced the same thing or similar things in the same buildings and houses or other buildings and houses. I grew up in a time when there was not as much information as there is now on the subject of ghosts and the paranormal nor was there an internet. I still found ways to investigate and to get information anyway I knew how to. I think if people like me can find the information ourselves when we were young, so can you and others in your age group. I am sure you will be just fine. I survived, and I am on the tail end of my lifetime. I think living people can sometimes be much scarier than any ghost or non-living person. Best wishes on your ghost investigation and research.

Blessings, --Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: