You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl

 

I was asleep in my bed one night when I woke up, it was around 12:00am and I had this "off-feeling", so I decided to sit up in my bed. After I sat up I heard the voice of a little girl, she spoke to me... She was warning me. Her exact words were "watch out, there's a ghost". It was pitch black in the room, so I turned on my lava lamp as soon as possible. Nobody was there, I couldn't see anyone in the room, but it was at that point that I realised that the "off-feeling" that I had earlier was the negative energy throughout my room. From where her voice came from, it sounded like she was standing right next to my bed.

I wasn't scared because it wasn't the first time I have had an encounter with a spirit. I have grown up seeing them and hearing them. My nana and pop think that I am psychic, our whole... Most of my family, believes and has had their fair share of supernatural experiences.

I didn't know what to do after that, so I went back to sleep and when I woke up the next morning everything was back to normal. All of the negative energy I sensed that night was gone, so I just carried out my day as normal.

From previous experiences in that same house, I have come to learn that there are three spirits in that house. One is a shadow being, the second is a little girl, but I don't know what the third one is, and I don't really want to know either because of the negative energy it was emitting from that night.

Could you please tell me if spirits can manipulate their voices? Because I don't know whether or not to trust that little girl...

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bonnybird, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bonnybird (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-03)
I have moved out of that house and I still visit it to see my dad, but nothing else has happened since that "little girl". I probably did a prayer after it happened... It might of made it leave. Do you think it may have attached itself to me?
lawluck1 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-25)
How do you know it want just you imagination so many times that's what it turns out to be with me
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-04)
While I suppose it is possible that this "little girl" is separate from the negative energy, I'm glad that other have you considering she may be the source.

If I lived there, I'd cleanse the place of all non-bodied spiritual entities, regardless of their alignment. But mostly because I cannot stand that heavy negative feeling.
ghstwrld (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-04)
It could be that the little girl is a genuine spirit that was trying to warn you of something else in your home, seeing as you mention a "shadow being".
bonnybird (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-03)
Harrypotterrules - this is the first time that I have had an experience with the "little girl".

CuriousGuy/valkricry - thank you for your input on this, I will not trust that "little girl". The negative energy was most likely coming from "her", rather than that fake warning she told me.
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-02)
Have you had any other experiences with this girl? If you have, please post them. Thanks! 😉
CuriousGuy (2 stories) (47 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-02-02)
I have heard the same thing.

Particularly in my realm of belief demonic forces will imitate children and use that as their entry into your life and if you put enough trust they will gain enough control to hold on to where it is tough to get rid of them.

Be careful with this "Girl" spirit as far as trusting or not until you can figure out a way to determine if its really as it appears.

Peace
CuriousGuy
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2014-02-02)
Well, bonnybird, since it is a widely held belief that some spirits can mimic voices of those we know, I would say that some spirits can also manipulate their voices in order to deceive. I have been told that a bad/evil spirit can appear to be anyone they wish (such as a child) in order to gain our trust. If your gut feeling is not to trust, then don't.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: