You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Years After

Real Ghost Stories

Years After

 

To all YGS readers this is my first story here. The story that I am going to tell you is about my grandfather. Let me first tell you something about him. He was a very strict man he always wanted everything perfect he died in year 1995 due to cancer it was just before a year of my birth so never got a chance to meet him but the description above was given to me by my mom who thinks that I have a spark of him.

Let's come back to my story so, now after about 18 years after his death I can see him why I don't know. At night sometime around 2 or 3 am I get a jerk and being a light sleeper I wake up easily and there I see him walking in the passage of our house sometimes I don't see him I hear some whispers which says,"Tu khup Chan ahes." which means that I am very good. Sometimes I even see him in my dreams and also due to him I am most of the time remained of my homework or projects or any other work.

So then guys I just wanted to know why did he decided to show up himself after 18 years of his death. He just sometimes comes up and within a blink goes away. Sometimes doesn't go away even if I blink my eyes 2 to 3 times. I never tried to talk to him because I am too afraid to do so. I never went near him if he is in passage strolling I would be on my sofa won't get down until he doesn't go. Even also while going I can hear him saying bye and also waving his hand and he just goes away or to be precise vanishes in thin layer. What made him to show up after such a long time and I can see him maximum in the days when I am in some important year such as 10th hope so that I didn't bore you guys up

Any suggestions/comments are welcome

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aptnit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-11-18)
[at] aptnit, no doubt your grandfather (if its confirmed that its his presence) wants to see you, and as the other posters said, you have to do it cordially with utter respects... If you have doubt, it is proposed to take suggestions from people who interact with spirits, as to how to progress, lest you do something out of the line accidentally not to you knowing and disrupt or upset the whole process of communication with the dead. In any case, wish you a good luck for your attempt. Be careful and most importantly, remember... Not to be feeling any negative in your own aura (like scared, depressed) and instead feel cheerful that a loving person wants to meet you...

All the best.
mayank_holmes (5 stories) (32 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-09)
yes this is true! You need not be afraid of him! He's there because he longed to see his grandchild which could not happen while he was alive!
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
That's so great that you get to meet him even though he died before you were born. If I were in your shoes, I'd just tell him "thank you" and that I love him. I never got to meet my great grandma because she passed away two years before I was born, and I'm told she was an extremely intelligent, kind of strange, and loving woman. I'd love to meet her. You're lucky, and he's very sweet to check in on you.
aptnit (1 stories) (2 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-09-07)
[at] swimsimfire,sds,chin2raval and murray thank you guys for your suggestion I will soon contact him and tell you guys about my coversation with but can you guys suggest me any method that would not have any tool I talked about this with my bro who has promised me to help me out thank you guys
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-06)
This was very sweet. As everyone said, he's there to help, maybe you need him more now. So reasuring to read these stories and know our families are always there for us.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
Hello aptnit, Murray and Chin2Raval are right. He is your grandfather and there is no necessity for you to feel scared or afraid. Well, you can talk to him. But do it in respectful manner. Tell him that you acknowledge his presence and that you can request him to respect your privacy and also that you can ask him not to get you startled by his presence. I feel he is there out of love and affection towards you or that you might be in some transition period because of which he might have made himself manifest to you to guide you.

Keep us posted of developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
Hi Aptnit. See, he is your grandfather, you don't have to be afraid of him. As you said that he told you that you are very good. So go on and talk to him. Even he also wanted to talk to you. If he wanted to harm you then he had already done it. He is maybe trying to help you not to harm you. Have a talk to your grandfather. Even I have also not seen my grandfather. I know the pain. Hope you get my point. You are lucky that you got this chance. Its a Miracle. Thank You and God Bless!
Murray (1 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-09-03)
Try to work up the courage to speak to him next time. He is probably there to guide you in a decision.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: