You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Slap And Punch By Unknown

Real Ghost Stories

Slap And Punch By Unknown

 

I am a regular reader on this site. We are here because we all love real ghost stories so, I am going to share an experience of mine. Most reader may know that sometime ghost or spirit attack if they think that we are interfering them or damaging their shelter.

It was 1999 and I am new to Mumbai. In Mumbai, Mumbra is 3 station away from Mumbai (from Mulund), I stay with 8-9 friends in Mumbra at a 6th floor old building, we were in the last floor. During few months I was attacked by malaria fever very badly, so all day I stay at the room alone.

And it makes me very weak as I am not able to get up from bed and no medicine is working. All other guys out for work at day time and return back at evening. All the days I was sleeping at the room. After 14-15 days at noon time someone punch me very hard on my back when I was sleeping, for a moment I am not able to turn back and see. It was like an electric flow in my entire body. I thought due to fever I feel this and forget. Again next day same time someone slap me very hard same as I was sleeping. This time I realized that there were someone invisible with me in this room, and I stopped to stay that room at day time. Believe me after few days my fever gone and I was ok.

I discussed the story with my few friends but none take it seriously and myself never try to investigate about the room. After that I stayed with that room for few months but nothing unusual happen to me or with others. I am not good in explaining, please comment if you like my real experience. I have lots of experience will write one by one. Thanks for reading this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Singha2014, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Singha2014 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
Thanks to all for your feedback. I remembered one thing, as our neighbors was an old couple. Few people used to say that some of their family member suicide (hanging) at that room. But at that time we don't have that much time to think all of these topic as we moved from the room early and back late night with group.
syeda_mubeena (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-07)
thanks for your story. You are really brave to stay again their. Hope you have recovered now. Stay well and safe.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-06)
Hi Singha2014! First of all thanks for sharing you experience with us. In my perception, when you were suffering from Malaria, may be its a side reaction of the hard alopathic medicine which was effecting your nervous system.
I hope you have recovered from your illness now.

With best wishes ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
Hello Singha2014, I go with elnoraemily. Because fever will cause certain experiences and you would have felt that someone slapped you. It is good that you have come out of your illness. Think it this way, if there was something there, it would have made its presence known to others. It did not happen. Also, if it were attached to you, you would have felt it even if you were not staying in that room. Further, after your illness, you stated that nothing unusual happened to you even though you stayed in that room for further few months. So, my theory is that you would have experienced something because of your fever.

Keep posting your other experiences, which I am sure, would definitely be classified as paranormal.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
My theory is that I think that this may have been a side effect of your sickness and fever.

The body will violently jerk itself if it believes it is in danger of passing- the heart is beating too slow, ect. It will do this involuntarily at night, if your heart slows down too much during sleep.

Fevers will also cause your body and mind to do/see/experience things that are not necessarily there. If you were extremely ill, which by your description you were, your fever was most likely very high. This can cause anything from seizures to hallucinations.

I am very happy that you pulled through your illness and I hope that you are in good health now!

Best wishes
Weirdchick_97 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-03)
Thank you for the story! 😁
Something similar happened to my sister once. One night while he were watching t.v., she swore something hit her on the top of her head!
You were brave to stay in that room again. And hopefully your friends will believe your story someday.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: