You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Boogey Man

Real Ghost Stories

Boogey Man

 

As a kid I had a lot of experience with the unexplainable.

I'm from a family of 8 kids, me being the youngest boy. There is only 3 boys in the family including me, then it goes my twin brother and then my oldest brother. So the boys all had to share a room growing up. My older brother always like going out late and staying out and he started hearing things that he couldn't explain. I'm a shaman so we had our witch doctor look at what was going on. We were told that he had accidentally invited something into his car when he was out and brought it home.

Now what every he brought home was only bothering him in the beginning, and then moved onto me and my twin. This is when my experience started. I would wake up to scratching on the desk next to my bed. I had a metal support under my bed and when it was hit the bed would vibrate, I woken up to something hitting that. I could go on and on with these.

The worst one happened about 3 months after it all started. It was summer and I sleeping with my head against the foot board because it was closest to the ceiling fan. I had my arm in between the bed and wall and woke up to something grabbing my arm. You know when someone grabs your arm you can still feel their hand there... Yea that's what I woke up too. I brushed it off as a really real dream but couldn't get past the fact that I could feel their hand on my arm.

Had anyone ever experience anything like this. If so let me know. I'm now 27 and no longer in the house but I still feel like I'm being watched.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xengxue, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

xengxue (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-16)
hey guys... I know I haven't been back here for a while. Sam22 I called it boogey man because that's what I felt that was watching me. I couldn't tell if it was good or bad all I know is that someone was there.

*update* so I just recently went back home to visit about 2 months ago. The house no longer has that feeling. The air feels a lot lighter. And I can actually walk around the house with the lights off with feeling like I'm being watched.
Agnet201195 (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Sure BadJuuJuu, I will tell you about mine once I get time... 😉
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Agnet, please submit your experience as your own story. It's considered bad form to post your story in someone else's comment section as it detracts from their story. 😊
valkricry (49 stories) (3267 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
xengxue,
I've heard it said that when we are between the states of waking and sleep the veil between the two worlds of the living and the dead is the thinnest. If we use that as a given, I suppose you could have felt 'someone' grab your arm. It is just as likely that you experienced some reaction to a dream you hadn't quite finished.
Ifi's suggestion of a cleansing certainly wouldn't hurt things, and many swear by Rook's cleansing method. You might also try inviting your local witch doctor over and see if they pick up on anything, or offer you some advise. I've found things just seem to work better if in accordance with one's own personal beliefs. Good luck, and keep us posted.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
Hey thanks for sharing your Experiance, but I just can't help it, I have to ask why you called this "Boogey Man" (not that the title matters, just curious).
And I suggest you take Ifihadyoux's advice.
😁
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-11)
It couldn't harm you if you do a simple cleansing of your room/house if you feel like you're being watched. Rook has an awesome cleansing method on his profile if you choose to do this;

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: