You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: It's Absurd 2

Real Ghost Stories

It's Absurd 2

 

I would like to tell you that this is neither a story nor any continuation to my first story. It is a report of the investigation carried by me on my first story and would like to share it with all. As I stated in my first story that I wanted to research my house and wanted to know why are such weird things happening to me, I carried out my research for three days and got very weird and shocking results exactly opposite what had I expected.

Lets begin with history of my house-

My house is built in 1995 and was later renovated in 2003. The land on which my house is built is near to stream and is supposed to be built on burial ground. When my father bought the land, people advised him not to build a house there as it was a burial land. My father were not very rich at that time and as also the place was close to city centre, my father still built house on it.

The land backside of my house is owned by my uncle which is his backyard and my uncle lives adjacent to my house i.e we share a common wall in between. Me and my cousin (Uncle's daughter) always played in their backyard and would always find bones of humans and animals whenever we dug in the sand. I was small at that time so my parents always threw the collected bones and never answered my two questions which were:- 1) Why are so many bones in backyard? 2) Why you always threw the bones away? They just never answered these questions until now when they told me everything (Am 14 now).

There have been 2 mysterious murders in our house. Both of them were from the two robbery incidents that occurred in the house. One of the incidents took place in 1999 when my parents and my elder sister went to nearby city for my sister's dance competition. While they were away, three armed intruders broke into our house and stole about 30 gram Gold, 150 gram Silver (It includes jewellery) and a few thousand cash. But one of the intruders was found dead after committing the robbery with almost no marks on his body and no medical conditional faults (My father is doctor in government hospital and he was the only who investigated the body later). While the other two ran leaving everything behind for unknown reason. The two later committed suicides by hanging and the reason is still mystery. We were happy that we got everything back but sad and confused for the three who died mysteriously.

The second incident of robbery was in 2011 when we all were away on our trip to Singapore. My father's brother live on the floor above. It was not a very planned robbery and was committed by a stupid who just wanted to steal shoes and light bulbs (Stupid guy, isn't he?), my father's brother heard a huge shout below and ran downside with a stick. (That stupid guy had tried at least two times before and was unsuccessful and still tried again). As my uncle reached downside, he found the intruder lying lifelessly on ground with a light bulb in his head. He looked around to find if anyone had purposely committed this murder but no one was around. The police also didn't find any fingerprints or other clues and its still mystery to us.

Sorry that was too long so I shall proceed with my findings in the investigation-

Me and my cousin decided to stay awake until 1:45 when the noise of banging on trees started. We were excited that we are going to find something paranormal but as soon as we flashed the light outside, we were very disappointed to find that it was Gurkha (A local man who usually patrols the locality in the night to warn intruders but he usually whistled and never banged his stick before). My cousin felt disappointed and wanted to sleep but I insisted her to wake until 3:00 to find out what was causing the knocks on bathroom door. I kept her awake until 3:00 and the noise started.

As soon as the banging started, I turned on the light. And the knocking became more severe. Scared, I turned on the light and the banging stopped. Again as I turned it on, the banging started. We stayed awake and told my mom. But she didn't believe. On the second night, I tried to talk to that spirit, I told her to just shut up and stop making that noise and it stopped. But she didn't spoke to me.

On the third night, I asked her again and I was shocked to listen her words. She didn't sound threatening but was very soft spoken. I asked a variety of question and she answered me. She told me that she was a princess who loved to bath very much. She told me that was buried here without cleaning her body with water as per her wish. So she was visiting my bathroom every night at 3:00am to bath. She also told me that I should not disturb her while she was bathing and then she wouldn't harm me. I believed her and promised her not disturb her again.

After that I never on light whenever I stay awake and I can hear the sound of her singing a song (which I don't understand) and water splashing. On the fourth day, I decided to keep the tank empty and see what she does, she got very upset with me and threatened me not to do that again. I told her that I won't do that again. She then went to my uncles house to bath (I told her to do that and she agreed). I tried to record the voice but it won't get recorded. And she also warned me not to introduce her to any of my cousins, relatives and parents again.

I feel very happy to have a spirit in my house and enjoy the splashing of water at night. Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DeathByDonut, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
Okay, well I did it, the unthinkable. I read each and every one of the comments that appear to have taken place over the span of several hours, and now, forgive me for being late to the party as usual, but it's my turn to say something.

By the way to answer a recent question, TPA was a recent poster of an incredulous story, whereas TPU is the "Troll Patrol Unit"

Ahem, pardon me. Risking comment removal for foul language is not my style, so I will abbreviate.

W--T--F! You guys! Throw another log on the fire? Just stop!

Clearly we are all making his/her entire week relevant. Giving rise to the huge amount of BS that spews from this poster (s). I, for one, come here to read and share advice and TRUE experiences. This whole conversation has turned Jerry Springer on such a nice website, truly the only one of its kind with knowledgeable, respected contributors.

I'm honestly taken aback at how easily you all bite the damn worm! And believe me, I came close myself. Maybe the fact that I'm writing this debunks my self appointed credibility, but I couldn't resist... Oh wait! Aaah haaaah, now I get it, damn. Looks like you got me all fired up too TPA, DBD, whoever the hell you are.

Rolling in stitches at your exchange with TPA by the way, bravo, kudos, you got your credibility back!

So there's my 21 cents...

Wardo, a.k.a. Cindy Paseo, anything but respectfully, signing off!
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
Murders, robberies! TPA and TPU-what does that mean?

I'd like to point out that your father is a "governmental doctor" and he was the only doctor that "investigated the body later". Very highly unlikely your father would be allowed to perform an autopsy, (investigation) on someone that is directly linked in a criminal investigation involving him!

Like Rook said, never rush a story because even I, myself get confused, start pulling it to pieces and believe me, I'm not that intelligent! I greatly value my time and don't wish to read stories that have been thrown together.
😢
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
What...that doesn't make any sense. It's obvious I believe you to be around half a dozen very recent members on here.
Now I'm off to do other things. Good day to you.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
Tweed and our other members - let's not play the game with them/him. If we ignore him, hopefully he'll lose interest, delete this account as well and find another site more fitting his personality.

I'm going to start deleting new comments that have nothing to do with this story. And maybe even some of them 😉
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
Abhijeet,
This is becoming less and less about paranormal interest and more and more about trying to prove yourself.

This comment from Respected_Member-YGS is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
DBD
Now I'm ticked off. That's ENOUGH! Saying your parents are dead is a despicable and immature. If your parents ever read this I hope that they take your computer privilages away FOREVER. Get thee self off this site. I really have steam coming out of my ears. I hope they meaning the admins take some actions for your despicable behavior.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-08-05)
Ohh DBD... For god sake do not put your parents to just make us believe in your story... I am feeling very sorry for you... My brother is also the same age like you but he is more more matured than you... Please like a good human being I am giving you one simple advice to change your immature behaviour... So that you can achieve many things in life...

Sheetal,
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
Give lady-glow the cupie doll. DBD has obviously painted himself into the corner. *sigh* I was kind of wishing we were all wrong too. Oh, well...
Help me put the cooler of drinks on the bus, lady-glow?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+6
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
You are such a...
Your first story was submitted in July 27, 2015 and your parents were well and alive, and now you expect us to believe that they passed away a month ago?

That's pathetic!

Anyway, may your parents have long, happy lives.

Good luck!
DeathByDonut (guest)
-2
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
Ok,
I am stupid
I am fool
I am immature
I aint fit for this site
And I am leaving as I know everyone wants that.

Redwolf:
My parents didn't wake up because I don't have them now. They passed away a month before
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
DBD
Is your parents room anywhere near the bathroom? I'm sorry but I as a mother even though I take a half a sleeping pill (I'm a MAJOR insomniac, partly because of my messed up back) would wake up if I heard splashing in the bathroom because my dogs would be barking their heads off. Even if they weren't barking I would wake up. You would be surprised at what a mother wakes up to. Any mother on here will vouch for that.
Please keep a journal so you can refer to it when writing a story. I apologize for my comment to you last night but when I read a story that seems like it's disjointed and going in circles I get a headache.
Regards
Red
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
TPA: "Catch me if you can"? Well, okay then. We can, and we will.

And Rook's right. We need to stick a fork in this one 😆

Shushan: Yeah, about that: *sigh Nobody's making anyone comment, nor is anyone dragging anyone else into these things. Free will and all that. But, we will consider your request. In fact, I'm going to e-mail Martin about this poster right now.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
sushanktar - do you really think we enjoy seeing the site turned into a mess the way this has been? No, we don't. We're not perfect by any means, but let me explain something to you in case you aren't aware.

We have guidelines (been said a thousand times!) that we have to adhere to. Whether or not we believe the story really has nothing to do with it, unless it is obviously fictitious.

It has also been said many times before that we make mistakes and we sometimes question our decision after the fact. We're human. Sometimes stories get by us and we wish we'd rejected them. However, hindsight is pretty much useless.

I'm also sure this has been said many times before. If you don't believe the story, move on to another. There are many, many stories on this site. I'm sure you can find some that you do believe.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
Dear Troll Patrol...

The point has been made, time for the party to roll on to more important things. One of our largest and prettiest BS Blankies has been tossed and this is beginning to detract from other experiences, let's board the Bus and keep an eye out for the next.

ALL ABOARD!

Puff Bayram
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
To Mods- I would like to request you that these two teen author's future submissions should be strictly scrutinized before finally published for the general readers so that other readers don't get stucked in lengthy and useless discussions or arguments on these two's nonsense. It will bring rectitude for other good and true stories also.

Regards
LosAngelesGirl (2 stories) (13 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
DeathByDonut,

Since no one else pointed this out, on your comment replying to everyone's questions you stated

"2) Can any parents believe a 13 year old child and empty any water tank because he says that he thinks a spirit baths at 3:00am?"

But in your story you say
"They just never answered these questions until now when they told me everything (Am 14 now) "

Did these events happen at different times?
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
DBD this is insane. Someone called me Biblio recently, by mistake or on purpose either way it does NOT matter in the absolute slightest. This site is for MATURE people to discuss paranormal subjects in a MATURE way. I cannot tell you how much it does not matter to me if/when someone thinks I'm another person OR gets me mixed up with someone else. Because I know EVERYONE here is MATURE about, caring for and interested in the same damn thing: KNOWLEDGE!
Knowledge you are disrupting with your annoying, petty hangups.
DeathByDonut (guest)
-4
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
Miracles:
Ok, let the Karma points go to...
Cammon man, my identity is proved because TPA is back
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
And dear God please let go of the karma points issue. They don't mean anything except someone didn't agree with or like what you said. So what? Happens to everyone. It's not a competition.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
DeathbyDonut - at the risk of dragging this out even longer, no your identity isn't proven. Many people on this site have more than one identity. This didn't resolve anything, sorry.

This comment from DeathByDonut is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

This comment from DeathByDonut is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
OMG, brave TPA is back! 😲

Jon Santa asks "Dear TPA, where have you been?"

TPA answers "I was mud wrestling my story under a colorful blanket!"
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
TPA_Abhijeet1 - just a friendly piece of advice. Warnings/threats are not taken lightly on this site. Our administrators are watching and see every comment that is made, along with those deleted. So, regardless your request, I have deleted your comment.

This comment from DeathByDonut is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
Uuuugh this is going to go on forever. I'm still tripping on mushrooms to get to the princess.
I'd rather watch this guy:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae-pVzYO8yo

This comment from TPA_Abhijeet1 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

DeathByDonut (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
Valkricry:
1) My father told me that the robbers in first robbery had cut open the iron door using a cutter (I don't know what it is called but it cuts iron) and police also found some bullets (The ones which are used in local guns which are used to burst ballons in fair).
And that how we knew that they were armed.
2) The lightbulb was stuffed in his forehead.
3) She talked to me on 3rd, 4th and 5th day (Extended my investigation a little bit)

Rookdygin:
Sorry was in a bit hurry to post the story and also while I was writting it. Sorry my mistake.

Lady-glow:
1) How can my parents hear the banging noise if they sleep in another room and also no one is that alert to wake up after hearing a banging on bathroom door that too at 3:00am
2) Can any parents believe a 13 year old child and empty any water tank because he says that he thinks a spirit baths at 3:00am? No, My parents will never believe me

Sheetal:
1) I don't know what type of burial ground it is because I had found bones of humans as well as bones. I think it might be Muslim burial ground (Due to bones I found) or Hindu burial ground (Due to a stream just 50m away)
2) My parents don't believe in any kind of puja though they believe in God (Now, please don't ask why is this so)
3) I just heard the voices coming from back of bathroom door and haven't seen her at all.

There might be any other reason for why she is visiting my bathroom but according to voice of her (If you are going to believe her) and water splashing, my primary answer is that she just baths and go

Yours respectfully,
DBD
DeathByDonut (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-04)
Valkricry and Hecate:
I will answer your questions as soon as possible. My laptop is down and its hard to type on mobile

Yours respectfully,
DBD

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled

Search this site: