You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Parallel Dimension

Real Ghost Stories

Parallel Dimension

 

My name is Ravish, I'm from Bhopal capital of madhya pradesh. This incident took place ten years back maybe in 2005 and until date I haven't found any answer what actually happened with me and my friend.

It happened like this one summer evening my friend Ankit came to my place like everyday. We chatted for sometime then we decided to go to a ride to a dam not so far away.

It was around 7:50pm we left I was riding the bike and my friend seated behind me in half an hour we reached to that turn which cuts from highway towards the dam, my eyes were on fuel meter as my bike was running on reserve petrol. We were on our way and were amazed to see no other fellow going towards or coming out just one man on bycycle passed and I pranked, "How ghastly he's looking." He was a tall guy and was wearing full white dress from turban to dhoti.

As we went further in I kept on checking that milometer which was stuck on speed 40 and I was worried about the distance as I don't want to be stuck at such place. We kept on talking and chatting the whole way and were the only fellow who were on that road. I asked him is it like this everyday? He said no it's not like this. I wonder why no one was around there at that time, my meter's arrow was still stuck on 40 speed with reading stuck too. Finally we reached dam and was shocked to see not a single person over there with all shops closed.

I wondered why is it like this at this time of the day it was only 8:40 and as I've heard from my other friends, people are in good numbers until eleven o clock and not a single person was there not even a bird or any animal, even the shops were all closed. I said to my friend that I'm not having good feeling and I'm in no mood to stay there anymore. He agreed, I turned my bike back to that road from where we came and to my surprise that meter which was stuck started working. The reading jumped eight kms ahead to where it got stuck. I was all puzzled why was it like this.

As we were riding back and we kept on talking, suddenly at one turn my friend stopped speaking at all. He was again and again turning back I don't know why. I asked him what's the matter he just said drive us out of here as fast as possible. I speeded up and we reached my hone at around 9:20 pm. My friend started his bike and went back to his home and I went inside mine.

At around 10:30 he called me on my phone and asked did I notice any weird thing over there. I said yes something happened. He said tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. I told him about the meter, how it got stuck and then suddenly jumped 8 digits. He told me that on that turn where he stopped talking he heard someone calling him by his name. He heard it three four times and he saw no one around but the voices were there. He asked if I had a look at that bycycle man I said I just noticed his clothes. He then told me that guy had no eyes, it was all black as he passed staring at us. I was all in fear asked him to meet me the next day.

Next day he came to my place around 1:00 in noon and we decided to go to that dam again at day time and enquire all this with the shopkeeper as we saw shops there last night. We left my place and reached there it was all crowded there. I parked my bike, we went to one shop and asked the shopkeeper at around what time shops gets closed everyday. He told us around 10:30 at night. Then I asked him why were they closed so early last night. He said are you kidding they were all open until 10:30 and he himself was there until that time.

We told him that we came there last night but no one was there, just the two of us. He replied enquiring us are we drunk or what? He again told us that he was there until 10:30. We got so shocked by his reply and we rechecked it with other shopkeepers too. They all said the same thing. We didn't stay there long and came back with the shock of our life.

Now I have a question. What actually happened with us, where were we? Were we in some loop hole or what was that? It's been ten years with this question still hits our head. One more thing, that night was a full moon night but I still have no idea what just happened over there with us.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ravishingdevil, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fariya (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-11)
I believe this story and know something about it. It has got something to do with the place where you saw that man. Firstly you should never look into the eyes of a stranger because if its a demon or somethig he can hypnotise you and make you see and do things he wants. Coming back to story. The place where you saw that man. You were stuck in that place indeed, that's the reason your bikes meter was stuck. According to you, you were at that dam but in real you were stuck in that place instead and everything you saw i.e the shops and other things were just Jhalava this is what its called in hindi. I don't know what its called in english. You were lucky that you decided to get back home and suceeded in doing so. When you were leaving the place where you were stuck the demon or spirit what ever was there in that place tried to stop you by calling your friend's name.Ps.you should never ever look back or turn around if you hear someone call your name at night or noon in a desserted place like this, orelse the demon or spirit will get stuck with you and will follow you.
ravishingdevil (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-29)
[at] macknorton yeah my friend was wearing a watch and I too checked the tine when I returned home
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-24)
Interesting story, thanks for posting. Could it be that you simply lost track of time, or your watch was incorrect? That may explain much of your experience? Did your friend have a watch, or was there other clocks to verify the time?
Being Summer, it could have been later than you thought if it was still light?
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-23)
I have heard a similar story of someone experiencing the victims of a mining disaster in their hotel room.
Apparently their room changed it, s physical form and the people where there. Later they pointed out the people they had met in old photos. The disaster happened in the 1930,s.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-21)
Hello ravishingdevil! It was indeed a scary experience you had experienced.
I have often heard it or could say seen it and also had felt that certain ghosts can do such things.

Ghosts who belongs from certain Yonies (stages) e.g. Pishacha (demons),Brahmdatiya,Dakini/Mohinies these are few examples which can accommodate the surrounding as per their victim and forced them to see/act what they actually wanted.

It might be or may not be in your case. There is a great possibility that when you saw that bicycle man passed by... It possessed you both and after that you saw what he wanted you to see.

Perhaps, you never reach to that Dam area and you stuck where you saw that man unknowingly.

Although the above theory could be wrong.

Regards
ravishingdevil (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-21)
Thanks guys for all your comments I really have no idea what actually happened that night as it was around 8:40 of the night if it was midnight time it wouldn't have been so shocking and yeah I really think we got lucky that night my friend was scared like hell as someone called him by name I don't how many other people have experienced the same something really strange and mysterious.
igotnorolemodel (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-21)
Yikes! Pretty creepy experience there. Your poor friend got the worse of it. Like the others commented, it might be a time slip or something. I think you probably crossed the path of an evil spirit there (the black-eyed man?) and it might have wanted to fool and trap you for its own amusement or to warn you to stay away next time. These things can be quite territorial. Did anything else happen after that night?
pjs1977 (2 stories) (48 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-21)
Wow that's crazy Ravish. Its appeared to be some kind
Of time slip or different dimension. Maybe an alternate universe? I can't put my finger on it but I did experience something like that on numerous occasions. Definitely odd how all the shops were closed. I would look further into that with caution if I were you, but damn what a good story.
Silentwings (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-19)
That is very scary, it most likely was a spirit or something altering the way you guys were seeing things. The fact that your meter stuck and all you saw was the one "man" makes me thing that it was something very strong. I would be really careful going back out there. Maybe it was a loop in time but either way that is pretty freaky.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-09-19)
Hi Ravish... This is terrifying story... I think some energy has paused the time or created a context of his own... Actually most of the dam area are haunted... And that is why you've experienced this... I am glad you two are safe:) thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: