You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Was It A Spirit? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Was It A Spirit? 2

 

So, if you already read my last story, you know what my story is about. Everything started again... Everything was good for 3 months after I did "Rook's Cleansing and Shielding Method ". But for some reason I started to feel the same presence again. I thought that after that experience maybe I was just paranoid, and I didn't give it any attention.

One night (that happened a week ago) I was laying in bed, and suddenly I heard somebody whisper " Hey". At first I thought that maybe I heard something from my TV (I watch TV before sleep) but I asked back " What? You said... Hey? " and he said " yes". It was a male voice for sure, and I felt touches all over my body. I asked it " why are you doing this?" and then he said "...because..." and then silence. I asked again but nothing. Then, the next night I heard the same whisper but again nothing. I felt touches again, and I said " Leave me alone!" and then it stopped.

I fell asleep, then when I woke up I felt strange, I don't know if that's the feeling of being raped, I don't know. Then I tried to remember anything that could help me, and then, in my mind I remembered how someone was on top of me, it was a black figure, I couldn't see his face. Then after that, a few days had past, and I started to hear a voice again " don't be scared" and I felt a hand on the top of mine (I was laying in bed again) . Now me and my brother share the same room because he moved with us (he is my step brother) he is 12 and we get along well, but he is very shy and doesn't talk a lot, anyway, and in that moment I wanted to call for my brother because I was kind of scared and I heard that voice that said " Shh" like he wanted me to be silent... Anyway I fell asleep with the feeling that I'm in someones embrace.

Another couple of days pass and I had a fight with my mom. The next day she called my best friends family over for dinner, and they came. The next day my mom felt bad. She went to hospital and the doctors said that she intoxicated. Currently she is in hospital now for 3 days... And I visited her every day. The thing is that... I was very mad at her when we argued... And now I kind of feel guilty for what happened... Because if it wasn't me... Well she wouldn't be sick now (this kind of thing happens when I get angry at someone, the person becomes sick... I said that too in my last story). From the day she went to hospital, I couldn't sleep...

Yesterday night I felt again pressure on my chest and I couldn't move but I started to feel something on my legs. I felt scared and I started to pray to Archangel Michael (my mom told me to pray to him when I'm scared, in danger or I can't fall asleep) . When I started to say in my mind " Archangel Michael please protect me from the evil... " then the pressure became more intense and I couldn't breathe at all. I continued to pray in my mind and then the pressure and the energy where gone. All day I felt tired and powerless, I can barely walk. I thought that maybe is because I went all the way to the hospital on foot, and I also had some exams this week... But still... I don't know...

I googled " Hearing voices and seeing shadows" (by the way I forgot to say that I say shadows too) and then there was " Schizophrenia symptoms: seeing shadows and hearing voices" I read all the article and I don't have any of those symptoms except for what I mentioned. Its just not possible for me to have schizophrenia, because I'm very sociable, I have many friends and I get along with my whole class even though my BFF doesn't. I'm positive and always happy. I'm not the kind of person described in that article so that's impossible.

If someone can give me a piece of advice I would be very happy. Also I want to know what is it. Thanks for your time.

PS: Sorry for my english but this is not my first language

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FluffyCloud, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

FluffyCloud (guest)
-2
7 years ago (2016-12-21)
Dear Talib,

Thanks for your advice, I actually was thinking the same thing... That maybe if he is powerful enough, maybe he did something to the tarot card reading so it will show that he is " good " when he actually isn't. The thing is that when I go to the church I can't feel it around me anymore, so that means that it isn't good right? Because if it was, then he would go with me in. I said this thing to my grandma and she said that she isn't sure, that maybe he was waiting for me. But why the hell would he only wait for me at the entrance in a church, when he follows me everywhere even in the bathroom...
This day's I was asking my self why would he follow me, because this spirits need a reason, right? So... I think that maybe this is because I feel lonely... I have friends, like hundreds of them... But no one really understands me, I don't know how to explain this, maybe I sound wired right now. I can't find another reason... I can't find my old cross, so I asked my mom to buy me a new one, also I heard that if you put salt near your bed then spirits can't touch you, so I will try that too.

Thanks for your time and help,
FLuffyCloud
roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Wait, I really have to ask, can we really judge if a spirit is evil?
I have a story to share; there was an accident on a high way a few years ago.
The driver was dead and the passengers, including a baby boy was safe with only a few cuts from the broken glass.
A month later one of the passengers claims that she have saw a white figure during the accident, it flew to the car and the car crashed, it somehow may have save them but at the same time may have been the being which brought away the driver's life.
If this really was a spirit, how do we judge?

I know you may say that that was a different case, but think about it, who are we to judge a being that's not really around us? I know of some reports and documents about "evil" activities, yes, there are lots of evidence like people getting sick, strange illusions etc... But wait, there are also scientific explanations about these cases, so... Is it really a spirit? Can a spirit do so much? I am afraid there is still no explanation about it.

E.Lynx
talib (58 posts)
-4
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Dear FluffyCloud,

Its possible the spirit is trying to mislead your grandma, also as you have written somewhere in your story that you have not been completely honest with your grandma, you did not tell her all the details out of shame that this entity is touching you sexually, probably raping you in your sleep and making other people sick with whom you had arguments or fights recently.

Rook and others here can confirm, good spirits are often benign, they don't touch people sexually or make them sick, the one which you have is an evil entity as far as I know.

Tell the WHOLE truth to your grandma and seek advise.
I know of a couple of amulets in Arabic, with which can ward off evil spirits & protect you, if you hang them in your neck or keep it with you. In case you need them sent me an email (talib114 [at] yahoo.co.in), I can sent you a link, you can print it on a paper and use them.

Take care,
Thanks.
FluffyCloud (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-19)
Dear Talib,

The thing is that my grandma made a card tarot reading, and she said that the spirit is actually good and promised to protect me, and she also said that I probably knew him in another life. I want to know for sure what it is before doing any ritual or cleansing methods.

Thanks for your time and advice,
FluffyCloud

This comment from talib is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

FluffyCloud (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-15)
Dear Rook,

The thing is that may grandma said that I knew this person from another life and we were very close, because a spirit doesn't follow you for no reason, right? She said that it has the mission to protect me. Well, this week I argued a lot with my dad (he is my step father by the way). Don't get me wrong, I mean, we get along well, but sometimes it happens. This happened when my mom was in hospital, and I was crying in the shower because I didn't wanted him to see me, and I heard someone saying " don't cry " and I felt someone hugging me from behind.
My grandma said that maybe is a guide spirit or something... But she doesn't know about touches... I was too ashamed to tell her. I still don't know what it is... Oh and I forgot to mention something important... Well... I remember that I dreamed about attending a party and a man had a hand on my waist, and everyone was drinking wine and was talking (I didn't saw his face. Then, I remember a dream where I was lying in bed with a man, half naked and we were laughing. I don't know who he is, and I was wandering that maybe this is a flashback or something... I don't know really... Maybe you have some advice? I don't think is the case to get rid of him, because I always had the feeling that I know him for a very long time...

Thanks for your time,
FluffyCloud
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
FC,

Nothing to be ashamed about... Just a slight language misunderstanding... I will say that stomach disorder is something I do understand.

Your Grandma may very well be correct with her summation after her Tarot Card reading... That is more plausible than an Angel 'touching' you the way you describe.

Thank you for the reply. Please remember that any Cleansing/Shielding Method needs to be repeated as the loose strength over time.

Respectfully,

Rook
FluffyCloud (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
rookdygin

Ok sorry but english is not my first language so sometimes I make some mistakes, anyway it was a stomach disorder.
I didn't know what to do and I called my grandma (she knows thing about spirits and stuff) and I told her everything. She told me that maybe it's an angel, but I said that I have a feeling that it isn't, and then she said that can do a tarot reading (I don't know if that's how it is called in english, >.<) and I accepted. After one day, she called me and she said that it is a spirit that I knew another life.
PS: Again, sorry for my mistakes... (I'm so ashamed >.<)
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-14)
FluffyCloud,

"Rook's Cleansing and Shielding Method " is not a use once and 'forget' method. If used on a regular basis it provides some level of protection and helps to keep 'negative' energies out of your home. The key is REPETITION.

Lest not forget to rule out any natural or medical possibilities.

Question time, You describe your mothers condition as 'intoxicated'...just what does that mean? (I understand the word but not how this could be an individuals reason for admission to a hospital... Drug Overdose, Alcohol Poisoning... I get... But 'intoxication'?)

Thanks for sharing this on going experience...please, please check and be sure ALL natural, non-paranormal or medical/mental possibilities are considered first.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: