You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: 6611

Real Ghost Stories

6611

 

I've lived in a small town all my life. It was always quiet, never any commotion. Cops rarely ever visited it. There was a decent sized house on the corner of our turn to our house. It was a medium sized red house, it had a back indoor porch, 4-5 bedrooms, one kitchen, 2 living rooms and one bathroom. Nobody lived there, whoever lived there last randomly up and left, and the house became foreclosed. Whoever lived there last left many of their belongings. I always enjoyed going there alone, especially when it had rained. I felt like I had a connection to the house. I tended to go there when I was sad.

One dark, quiet night, me and my sister decided to take my friend there. We didn't go inside because when we got there, we started recording. We didn't notice anything out of the ordinary until we got back to my house, when we watched the videos we took. What we saw was amazing, it seemed to be the shadow of an older lady with a hat on, watching us at the door for a split second and then moved away. This isn't much of a story, but man we were afraid for a while.

I still continued to go back, though. For a while I was convinced there was a ghost living there. I haven't gone back for quite a while because someone bought it and is fixing it up. I'd always collect little things from the house every time I'd go, like once when I went I saw a notice on the door that was for the people who left that said they had 30 days to get their stuff out, or the house would be cleared out and everything inside would be trashed. After I stopped going, for a while I'd see random black shadows follow me. It stopped after a while. I often still wonder if there was actually a ghost living there, and wondered why the people just up and left. I called this article "6611" because these numbers were the house's address.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, angry_blonde2k19, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-02-11)
I like your story. Kind of sad. To bad you didn't get to spend more time in the house. Hope the new people are taking good care of it. The older lady seems to have really loved it.
MysticFrance (5 stories) (95 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-01-12)
Hi, angry_blonde!

I like your story. Your experience was very interesting. For how long did the shadows follow you? Is someone living in that house now? Did you stay in the same area since childhood? If yes, do you know when was the last time it was occupied and who were the occupants? Thanks.

Best regards.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: