You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Kashi Milli

Real Ghost Stories

Kashi Milli

 

Back when I was 18 years old, during summer vacation I was alone in my house. My family were out of state for quite long so, I was made responsible to look after the house. I was alone and the creepy silence of the house made me little uncomfortable to stay alone especially during the night. So I decided to sleep in my uncle's house which seems advantageous as I don't have to cook and not be alone. Both my uncle and Aunt were also living with all their children out of state so I went there.

After dinner, they went to sleep in their room. I was watching TV in the living room. I stayed awake late like until 1 am and fell asleep.

Hours later, I was disturbed by some uneasiness state of my body, my heart was beating fast and I was sweating. At this point I was awake but eyes still closed. I sensed that someone was standing close to me and staring at me. I opened my eyes and saw no one. I tried to fall asleep again but the same occurs, but this time I couldn't stir my body and I couldn't even speak. I tried so hard screaming "uncle..." But nothing comes out. I was sweating and panicking. I sensed an inhuman presence still standing there. With lot of hardships everything goes normal after like 2 minutes I felt freedom and was so relieved but couldn't sleep after that.

Our folk wisdom says that it's a demon called "kashi milli" who paralyzes ones body at sleep. These occurrences are common everywhere. I told my uncle and Aunt about the incident and they said it happens sometimes. It was hardship.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rownin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Poojabose (1 stories) (6 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-06-25)
I never heard about Kashi milli ever 😕
What is that explain!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-06-19)
Hello Rownin and welcome to YGS.

What you experienced fits to a T the description of sleep paralysis.
During sleep, our brain paralizes the body in order to prevent us from 'acting' our dreams and sometimes a person wakes up still under the effects of the paralysis, sometimes hallucinating.
Though scary, it is normal and it goes away after a short time.

The following link might help you to understand this condition:

Http://sleepeducation.org/sleep-disorders-by-category/parasomnias/sleep-paralysis/overview-facts

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: