You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl

 

I have a house that was built about five years ago. In the woods there are these mounds. I did some research and found out they are Native American burial grounds. I had a feeling though that one really stood out, one of a Native American princess.

I told my sister about it and she didn't believe me. So her and her friend went to try to dig it up. They really didn't get anywhere- not even half a foot deep into the ground. I told them they shouldn't have done that because it would upset the spirit of that body.

Then about a year later my friend was over and we were watching TV. All of the sudden my body just told me to turn my head and I did and saw this really clear very detailed apparition of a native American girl come out of my closet and float to my night stand and then vanished.

Then I told my friend what I saw and right after I was done talking, the TV just turned off. So then it was time for my mom to take him back home. We arrived at his house and my mom got out to talk to his mom about something.

We stayed in the car and talked. Then all of a sudden the door knobs and locks to the car started to go up and down and loudly going chiga chiga chiga. The car was in my mom's fanny pack and it was impossible for what happened to happen.

When I got home I told my mom about it and she said she didn't hear anything. Can someone tell me how that is? And every night the ghost moves this plate sideways. In the morning my mom always straightens it but every night it turns again.

Other hauntings by boogoosttella124

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, boogoosttella124, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
I agree. There aren't any native american princesses. I have gone to for history and never have I heard of a princess in native american history. I think that whatever mound they did dig into is what is haunting you. That was truly direspect the dead. What I don't understand is how it is effecting you and not your sister because she was the one that did the digging.
SnailBug (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
I really hope this is a made-up story. I hate to think that ANY person out there is disrespectful and ignorant enough to try and dig up (or to let someone else try and dig up) a deceased person. Your ignorance shows in that you claim the mound was that of a "princess". There were no princesses in Native American culture - that is a term the foreign settlers applied to the Native Americans.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-28)
Sorry, I don't find this to be a true story either. It reminds me of a horror movie.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
This is a good little story but it leaves me skeptical. For someone who has experienced a full apparation AND physical manifestations your reaction is too nonchalant.

FRAWIN 😊
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
Mound-building native Americans are very rare in Virginia and almost unheard of in California. In which county did you "discover" these mounds, please?

Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
I have to say, I read those last two paragraphs a few times before I figured out that the KEYS were in her fanny pack.
Why on EARTH did you wait until you got home to talk with her about what happened?
I have GOT to day that if my daughter were to ever tell me that she or one of her friends decided to dig up a Princess, I think there would be a whirlwind going on in my house. I think that the wrath of the Princess would be NOTHING compared to a Mother's disappointment.
Certain things are meant to be left alone. One of them being the burial site of the Ancestors. You are lucky to have only been privy to the sounds and minor visuals.
NEVER a good idea t disrespect the departed.
Thank you.
FlyingFancy (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Good thing they didn't dig TO deep, if they had, who knows what could have happened. At least nothing seriously threating is happening. Thanks for the story, and God bless! 😊
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Well that's what happens when you mess with the dead. Showing disrespect can really tick off a spirit! Good thing that there wasn't anymore strange activities. There could have been more and even more stranger ones. Thanks for sharring this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: